It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The important issue here is that Lady Gaga's Judas' music-video is being released on May 5th.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

No. Islam condones burial at sea when one dies at sea, or when it's reasonable to assume that the body may be exhumed and desecrated.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM LEGION

At first I thought MSM was telling me it was CIA related, then they said it was Navy Seals.

A whoping 40 of them.
edit on 2-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Come on this is complete bull Sh_t! Everybody got to be able to see through all of this!

That photo is complete bull crap plain and simple. This is the New World Order, they just lied to everybody and call everyone stupid. with B.S.
edit on 2-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

NWO? It was never released by an official source or news agency..

Didn't you hear what these paid by the government journalist said on the UK edition of CNN? About the burial at sea, and Obama having sealed his guarantee win next election?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I think the big picture is not being seen here.

No doubt! All they care about is what's right in front of their faces. Obama will not make this murderer a martyr for his people. No way would he claim the man is dead if he is not dead or died years ago. That is beyond stupid. But that's what they feel Obama is. They think he is stupid like Bush and can't be the true leader of the free world. They will do anything to ensure that stigma sticks to him. They will even be upset that the victims of 9/11 finally have their justice. They don't like those people can finally move on with their lives. All they care about is making Obama a one termer at the expense of 3000 Americans.

link   
So Saddam Hussein is found in a hole in the ground after just about two weeks I think and yet this medically challenged over 6 ft tall Arab (which is tall for an Arab) can sit in the lap of luxury just outside a major city in Pakistan and no one can find him?

Funny how no mention is made of how they finally supposedly found him. As well, our own forces executed him when it is possible that he could have been captured alive it seems? We have his body, but we bury it at sea before anyone can even witness it or verify independently that it is him. All of this, by the way, is coming out in the middle of the night while most of the people in America are sleeping.

Do you know that Osama Bin Laden was on Kidney Dialysis? You have to go to the hospital at least once a week I think for the procedure. It is very painful and takes a long time. How many 6ft tall Arabs in Pakistan are on Kidney Dialysis and it took ten years to find him, we kill him with our own troops and point blank range and bury him at sea. Let me guess, we bury him with five hundred pounds of weights over the deepest trench in the ocean right?

I have an idea. I think that we need to fund an expedition to the Marianas Trench because it is obviously the trash can of the global elite. Imagine what truths we would find out if we could explore there for a while?

link   

1reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

On the UK version of CNN, when they said that Bin Laden had been buried at sea in the traditional Islamic way I thought I was hearing things. I could not believe what I was hearing. This is a complete farce. Than they went on to say that Obama has sealed his guarantee to win in the next election because of this success in killing Bin Laden. I felt like, okay this has got to be some kind of spoof comedy or something. This is just like Saturday Night Live.
It's sounding very, very Orwellian. This is it people we have just stepped into the New World Order of lies

or it could be that they are respecting Muslim burial traditions that it has to be done fast as to not cause uproar. Occam's Razor.

Don't allow yourself to be so gullible.

link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by Darth_Prime

What changes is that if we make believe this is real, it's a huge failure. The guy, allegedly, has been hiding inside a huge compound right where you would expect. If they are telling us the truth, people should be critical instead of celebrating on the street.

Indeed, yet the Sheeple view it as another 'Obama Victory'

either way.. this is rubbish.. i feel sorry for those that follow the sheep

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
What amazes me is that all the news and even Obama himself seem to talk about it like they targeted Bin Laden as an assination not a capture mission.

They say Bin Laden fired back and that he was shot in the head and that his son was also killed in the attack.

Still though it was like a targeted attack to killl him not capture him
The 6PM news is reporting it here now, and the US corresponant first said the strike was to kill him.

It seems strange, why did they set out to kill him and not capture him?The news here in Australia is going crazy over it, even now the AU PM Julia Gillard is happy with his death

Fair enough if indeed he was responsible for the 911 attacks then a death sentence may have been warranted down the track but this is an assination without a court case... WTF!!!

Edit;

Aha yes at leats the news here is reporting both sides, they just said that not everyone agrees and that they beleive Bin Laden should have gone on trial!!

edit on 2-5-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Osama Ben Laden had very little to do with the twin towers (911) exploding to the ground ...... a very professional job ..... and who is responsible ..... our idiot, corrupted, demon possessed government.
So this illegal president wants to regurgitate 911 while morons on this blog discuse this as though Ben
Laden was responsible. Foolishness and blindness have taken on new meanings over the past several
decades ...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

No doubt! All they care about is what's right in front of their faces. Obama will not make this murderer a martyr for his people. No way would he claim the man is dead if he is not dead or died years ago. That is beyond stupid. But that's what they feel Obama is. They think he is stupid like Bush and can't be the true leader of the free world. They will do anything to ensure that stigma sticks to him. They will even be upset that the victims of 9/11 finally have their justice. They don't like those people can finally move on with their lives. All they care about is making Obama a one termer at the expense of 3000 Americans.

It's not that at all, they are preparing for something big to bring down what's left of the United States economy, constitution, and freedom. Out of chaos will come order. And order will come in the most harshest way.
edit on 2-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

link   

Im thinking Obama is just a fall guy, this is all meant to be revealed as an Obama failure just before election time. Then they will usher in the next puppet or oppressor call it what you want. They have the next tool all ready preparing for his i inauguration. This is all an obvious lie and for that reason.

Am i getting warm?

link   

Originally posted by theJigsawKiller
WOW this is unreal! They are flaunting their power and lies in our face! CNN went at "conspiracy theorists" right away saying they will have fun with this? Wonder why the said that? Is it that his body being disposed at sea and getting rid of the evidence fits in to that criteria? Well if CNN did not just declare that they are in cahoots then what do i know? They are getting more obvious with the lies, like they are preparing us for full blown NWO!

This is sickening, The audacity

edit on 2-5-2011 by theJigsawKiller because: (no reason given)

Which repoter said that?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Laokin

I don't think Obama is lying.

I don't buy that Osama was killed yesterday, especially when Benazir Bhutto leaked his murder years ago (before she was assassinated). Also, look at the recent videos with OBL in them . They don't look anything like OBL!

The people who are falling for this claptrap are a bunch of damn fools!

So killing a murderer is called murder now? I"m sure the anti death penalty folks would love to have you on their team. So correct me if I am wrong. Are you saying a person who is killed for committing murder is somehow wrong now? You wrote: when Benair Bhutto leaked his MURDER years ago....

So Osama was murdered? Is that a good thing or bad thing in your mind?

link   
reply to post by gtfotu

Hi brand new member! Wow we got a couple new joins tonight. Welcome to ATS.

So what do you think they are planning? Im curious. I suspect something too, but I cant put my finger on what.

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
They don't like those people can finally move on with their lives. All they care about is making Obama a one termer at the expense of 3000 Americans.

What the heck are you talking about? Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was responsible for 9/11 (the "official mastermind"), not OBL.

OBL was linked to the embassy bombings in Africa, and to the U.S.S. Cole bombing, but there was never any evidence linking OBL to those 3000 deaths on 9/11.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So they lost a copter and bombed it, and that is why the 'compound' is burning?

Osama Bin Laden was hiding inside a Pakistani super Wal-Mart the whole time.
edit on 2-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
So OBL was already buried at sea...sorry but NO BODY NO DEATH. To believe this I wanna see the body and not a DNA analysis paper stating "the body killed in Pakistan by Navy seals bla bla bla"

I hope Obama managed to have very convincing evidence about this, otherwise it just did not happen!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

1reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

On the UK version of CNN, when they said that Bin Laden had been buried at sea in the traditional Islamic way I thought I was hearing things. I could not believe what I was hearing. This is a complete farce. Than they went on to say that Obama has sealed his guarantee to win in the next election because of this success in killing Bin Laden. I felt like, okay this has got to be some kind of spoof comedy or something. This is just like Saturday Night Live.
It's sounding very, very Orwellian. This is it people we have just stepped into the New World Order of lies

or it could be that they are respecting Muslim burial traditions that it has to be done fast as to not cause uproar. Occam's Razor.

Don't allow yourself to be so gullible.

Thats exactly why I do not believe either possibility without proof. Cover up or legit.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

What part of my post do you not understand?

You're wasting my time with these stupid replies and making yourself look even more like a fool.

Why don't you go play in the street with all the other fools that are "celebrating"?

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join