It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Osama can put this to bed by putting out a audio or video recording right? His last recording was on Obama's watch correct? Let me guess, that was fake right? Now its fake but back then it wasn't.

So if he was killed on Obama's watch then he was killed on Obama's watch.

No getting around that haters of Obama.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Obama's BC.

Osama's dead?

Gaddafi?

Saddam?

Do you see the pattern?

Be glad you are living in America. But s*** I wonder long we have.

would you mind posting some threads/links im really intrigued by your posts and i lost to educate myself about th truth -Would be much appreciated

Also anyone noticed on CNN really warning the US to stay inside?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: forgot my manners

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
WOW..May 1st is the same day the illuminati was formed and was also the day hitler was announced dead. Strange to say the least...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
We have just heard in the UK that his body has been buried at sea! BBC News 0846 GMT.

Any photos yet because this looks a little strange. If an attack happens (false flag) then they could use this event as a means of excuse for the attack saying it was retaliation.

Awaiting images.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theJigsawKiller
WOW this is unreal! They are flaunting their power and lies in our face! CNN went at "conspiracy theorists" right away saying they will have fun with this? Wonder why the said that? Is it that his body being disposed at sea and getting rid of the evidence fits in to that criteria? Well if CNN did not just declare that they are in cahoots then what do i know? They are getting more obvious with the lies, like they are preparing us for full blown NWO!

This is sickening, The audacity

edit on 2-5-2011 by theJigsawKiller because: (no reason given)

I'm thinking that we should get used to this. Every time they do something that's really off the wall or sudden, or unbelievable, they will say " oh those crazy kooks will have a hey day with this one now". They are taking the opportune time to dismantle any form of alternative thought and replacing it with their thought.

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Osama can put this to bed by putting out a audio or video recording right? His last recording was on Obama's watch correct? Let me guess, that was fake right? Now its fake but back then it wasn't.

So if he was killed on Obama's watch then he was killed on Obama's watch.

No getting around that haters of Obama.

Get the #ucI< over yourself already.
edit on 2-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

link   
Lol, I said it on purpose as a metaphor to show that we are being distracted by supposedly Osama being found and being killed. We're being distracted because the logical belief that I've come up with is that something else is happening that USA does not want us to know about, and so this whole incident is a means of keeping us distracted.. I mean, a clearly photoshopped picture is all we have of his dead body, and he's been disposed into the effin' sea? I mean, wtf?! Plus, with all the valuable information and secrets he might/must have/have had, do you really think the US would want him wanted dead? I think not. Like with Saddam Hussain, they would've kept him alive till he spilt the beans and THEN kill him off or whatever.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

It seems that nobody realizes the seriousness of what is going on here. They are lying to people right to their face and a lot of people are just shaking it off as nothing or no big deal. Has all the chem-trail spraying and electromagnetic fields have that much of an impact on all minds?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Obama's BC.

Osama's dead?

Gaddafi?

Saddam?

Do you see the pattern?

Be glad you are living in America. But s*** I wonder long we have.

would you mind posting some threads/links im really intrigued by your posts and i lost to educate myself about th truth

Also anyone noticed on CNN really warning the US to stay inside?

Plenty of threads on this. I will look for you. There are enough threads on Osama.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gtfotu

More like somebodys trying to get re-elected.

reply to post by hawaii50th

Then do something about it. Since your so special and you can figure all this out and we can't, why don't you be a saint and save us all.
edit on 2-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Obama's pretty stupid to have pulled something like this to get re-elected, considering he went to Columbia and Harvard.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I thought Bin Laden was killed years ago, did Bush not state that he was killed a few years ago?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

It seems that nobody realizes the seriousness of what is going on here. They are lying to people right to their face and a lot of people are just shaking it off as nothing or no big deal. Has all the chem-trail spraying and electromagnetic fields have that much of an impact on all minds?

it's quite infuriating..

all those saying '9/11 has been revenged' and singing the national anthem..

'Obama' has found the monster... 'America The Beautiful'

i don't believe i can stomach people.. i'll stay in doors for a while

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtfotu
Obama's pretty stupid to have pulled something like this to get re-elected, considering he went to Columbia and Harvard.

Quite So, he still has another year to drag this out...

link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by gtfotu

More like somebodys trying to get re-elected.

reply to post by hawaii50th

Then do something about it. Since your so special and you can figure all this out and we can't, why don't you be a saint and save us all.

Save yourself, I'm outta here!

link   

Originally posted by RSF77
A US helicopter crashed into the compound? What? Did anyone else hear CNN say that, I though Obama said there were no American casualties?

That is how they are explaining it is on fire?

A 'firefight', as in a gunfight I would imagine, doesn't really start a fire.

A Helicopter is not a living being.

link   
All of these #s have been completely brainwashed.

link   
reply to post by gtfotu

This kind of crap does a lot more to sway the masses than you think.

reply to post by ziplock9000

It makes sense that living beings pilot them though, and when they fall out of the sky the living beings inside sometimes get injured and probably die, agreed? Do I have to spell out every single thing? Do pilots walk away from helicopter crashes uninjured routinely?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtfotu
We're being distracted because the logical belief that I've come up with is that something else is happening that USA does not want us to know about, and so this whole incident is a means of keeping us distracted.

Well, I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing much news about the U.S. having exceeded the national debt ceiling over the next few days. Other than that major news... good question.

edit on 5/2/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by hawaii50th

it's quite infuriating..

all those saying '9/11 has been revenged' and singing the national anthem..

'Obama' has found the monster... 'America The Beautiful'

i don't believe i can stomach people.. i'll stay in doors for a while

Yea, me too, give me some place far away from all the cities and the nut jobs. That's where I'll be, where it's safe and still have the spirit of community.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join