It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Originally posted by PapillonSkeletons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll just leave this here.

Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by the Internet whistleblower WikiLeaks. The documents are secret details of the background to capture each of the 780 people held at or have passed through the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba, along with th

Thank you for posting this, I really think Americans need to take heed of this warning. No doubt there will be some form of retaliation. Either it will be very soon, in the form of multiple suicide attacks and bombings, or it will take time and be something big, like the “nuclear hailstorm” as per AQ’s claims.

I doubt they have the capability to launch a rocket to the US, so if the nuke is in Europe then it will more than likely be detonated there. Which is strange though because I thought their gripe is with the US, not the Europe…

As a parting thought; Isn’t it just a little bit strange that the “European Nuke Threat” announcement was made by Wikileaks 5 days before OBL’s death…

And what’s with the conflicting reports? All news sources are now saying it was a CIA/Navy SEAL mission, yet Fox says it happened a week ago with a US bomb…?

How can FOX get it so wrong??? Or did somebody pass the wrong memo???

Don't you get it, they are insulting everyone's intelligence and calling everyone stupid.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Now get ready for a false flag Al-Qaeda/ CIA operation ladies and gents. If they do pull another staged 911 i hope things go terribly wrong and it backfires. Something has got to give.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Obama's BC.

Osama's dead?

Gaddafi?

Saddam?

Do you see the pattern?

Be glad you are living in America. But s*** I wonder long we have.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The US folk are being seriously conned and its so bloody obvious. Get rid of the fake evidence quick! Hes been dead since 2001. BB stated so!!!

link   

Originally posted by PapillonSkeletons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll just leave this here.

Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by the Internet whistleblower WikiLeaks. The documents are secret details of the background to capture each of the 780 people held at or have passed through the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba, along with th

Thank you for posting this, I really think Americans need to take heed of this warning. No doubt there will be some form of retaliation. Either it will be very soon, in the form of multiple suicide attacks and bombings, or it will take time and be something big, like the “nuclear hailstorm” as per AQ’s claims.

I doubt they have the capability to launch a rocket to the US, so if the nuke is in Europe then it will more than likely be detonated there. Which is strange though because I thought their gripe is with the US, not the Europe…

The freakin retaliation will come from inside, wake up. This is a setup.

link   
reply to post by gtfotu

Oh god dude, Abbottabad is north of Islamabad, does this really need to be elaborated on?

link   

Originally posted by gtfotu
He wasn't found in the north of Islamabad. He was found in Abbottabad. They're two different places.

He wasn't found in Abbottabad, either. They simply torched a house there to make it look like some operation had occurred.

Abbottabad.. more like Abbott & Costello - abad with this nonsense.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
That would give the terrorists their martyr. Obama is not stupid like Bush was. They got all the evidence they need to squash the haters. It will come soon enough. What they won't do is make this murderer a martyr for his people.

No, officially recognizing him as being dead, killed by U.S. hands, is enough to make him a martyr.

Originally posted by LosLobos
Burying this killer at sea is more of a slap in the face to Osama supporters than dragging his body down ground zero.

Ummmm, no. Burial according to Islamic tradition isn't a slap to the face at all. It's a sign of cultural respect... kind of ironic.

Simply recognizing his deceased status officially is enough of a slap, and dragging him to GZ would just be needlessly adding insult to injury.
edit on 5/2/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Obama's BC.

Osama's dead?

Sorry misread you DA, though you said Osama is deaf.
OK OK OTP me

link   
Just watched the speech. A piece of standard PR; nothing new here.

It even included a tinge of hypocrisy, as in America "justice" includes the right to defend oneself in a court of law.

I guess everyone was going to make damn sure that Bin Laden didn't have that option!

Next question: does this now "officially" provide a "justification" for a "counter-attack"?

link   
History it seems, has a timetable of its own. Bin Laden Killed by Special Forces.

A new and powerful generation will emerge from the ashes and tragic memories this man caused. We must look to the future for a safer and more peaceful world.

History is a relentless master. It has no present, only the past rushing into the future. To try to hold fast is to be swept aside. - John F. Kennedy

link   
Come on what is wrong with this picture?

www.cnn.com...

This is a conspiracy at it's finest

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Osama Bin Laden has been dumped into the sea. Suspicious don't you think?

Cripes, so far beyond suspicious that it's laughable.

At least we saw the bodies of Uday and Pusay or whatever their names were. They certainly weren't more important on the world chess board than bin Laden.

link   
Acording to Wikipedia

The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out. However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers. Also, if an enemy may dig up the grave to mutilate the body, it is also allowed to bury the deceased at sea to avoid mutilation.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Come on this is complete bull Sh_t! Everybody got to be able to see through all of this!

That photo is complete bull crap plain and simple. This is the New World Order, they just lied to everybody and call everyone stupid. with B.S.
edit on 2-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

Yep this came right after that correspondence dinner where they played the joke clip of the Lion King as BOs birth video. These people are sitting around laughing at the American people and the world. I can just see Bill Ayers and David Axelrod sitting around having a party and making fun of the silly Americans.

link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Well that even supports my point that some bs is going on here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Could this explain the actual timing of Obama's announcement..

News.com reported this in their 'Osama Bin Laden dead: Us has the body' live update feed at 2:22pm (Aust,EST)

"NBC News cut away from potential presidential candidate Donald Trump’s The Celebrity Apprentice on the US East Coast to carry coverage of the announcement. The breaking news also slightly delayed Apprentice on the US West Coast"

link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

Originally posted by Aisling

Originally posted by Northernwolf
CNN is now reporting Bin Laden was buried at sea (sniff) (sniff) something smells fishy.

Wait. They *just* killed him, took pics and dna, and now have dropped him into the sea in a secret location, all within 24 hour time period?

seems to be 12 hours (if that)

And the compound is on fire. Why would they want to burn the evidence so quickly?
This reminds me of David Koresh and Waco, just a bit. They def waste no time in doing what they are doing.

link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Splurted my tea out.

Hillarious!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Sorry misread you DA, though you said Osama is deaf.

Very funny

He has been dead for years (not deaf
)

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join