It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cypher
reply to post by SaturnFX

Grrrrr! Knew I should have taken it easy on the Yeunglings tonight. For some stupid reason I assumed that photo was indeed released by the powers that be as proof of the kill. I should know better by now than to accept things at face value when a story is still breaking. I'm going to bed and returning to this thread once I sober up. G-night all.

Got me also for a few seconds...was thinking..damn, they messed him up

link   
Osama Bin Laden has been dumped into the sea. Suspicious don't you think?

link   
So this guy (Osama) is hiding 120 miles into the Pakistan border in a huge freaking compound (currently on fire) pretty much where you would expect him to be and it took the combined ninja forces of CIA 9 entire years to discover and find him in his god sized custom built house north of Islamabad.

120 miles past the Afgan border, they could probably see him sipping a martini. Now, after 9 years, we magically find and kill him.

link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Originally posted by Northernwolf
CNN is now reporting Bin Laden was buried at sea (sniff) (sniff) something smells fishy.

Wait. They *just* killed him, took pics and dna, and now have dropped him into the sea in a secret location, all within 24 hour time period?

Yeah its the CIA. They are very efficient and very fast, they don' waste time

link   

Originally posted by PapillonSkeletons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll just leave this here.

Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by the Internet whistleblower WikiLeaks. The documents are secret details of the background to capture each of the 780 people held at or have passed through the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba, along with th

Thank you for posting this, I really think Americans need to take heed of this warning. No doubt there will be some form of retaliation. Either it will be very soon, in the form of multiple suicide attacks and bombings, or it will take time and be something big, like the “nuclear hailstorm” as per AQ’s claims.

I doubt they have the capability to launch a rocket to the US, so if the nuke is in Europe then it will more than likely be detonated there. Which is strange though because I thought their gripe is with the US, not the Europe…

link   
Burial already? Wow...something off there...
I looked up
Islamic Burial at sea...

. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers. [3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Originally posted by Northernwolf
CNN is now reporting Bin Laden was buried at sea (sniff) (sniff) something smells fishy.

Wait. They *just* killed him, took pics and dna, and now have dropped him into the sea in a secret location, all within 24 hour time period?

seems to be 12 hours (if that)

link   
reply to post by mishigas

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

Well at least he got to see the royal wedding. Btw I heard republicans/ birthers won't believe it until they see the long form death certificate and a live video.

link   
strange times

link   
Just seen the reports on the BBC. Does anyone else have the feeling that this now opens up a new and even more dangerous chapter in this whole sad story.

link   
Do you guys honestly think Obama is that stupid? Do you honestly think he as the intelligence of George Bush?

Why would this man announce to the solar system Bin Laden is dead if he wasn't dead or was kiilled years ago?

Now I'm sure you guys want to be sitting right there in the super secret briefings this man gets daily. But you are not sitting there are you?

What do you guys want? You want American's to drag Osama's body down 5th avenue like a trophy?

That would give the terrorists their martyr. Obama is not stupid like Bush was. They got all the evidence they need to squash the haters. It will come soon enough. What they won't do is make this murderer a martyr for his people.

Burying this killer at sea is more of a slap in the face to Osama supporters than dragging his body down ground zero.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
WOW this is unreal! They are flaunting their power and lies in our face! CNN went at "conspiracy theorists" right away saying they will have fun with this? Wonder why the said that? Is it that his body being disposed at sea and getting rid of the evidence fits in to that criteria? Well if CNN did not just declare that they are in cahoots then what do i know? They are getting more obvious with the lies, like they are preparing us for full blown NWO!

This is sickening, The audacity

edit on 2-5-2011 by theJigsawKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
He's already dead. I guess they wanted a dead boogeyman?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
They are out right lying right to everyone's face. This is un F__king believable. This freaking MSM is just blowing my mind. I feel like this is not real, it's just a bad dream.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Osama update live feed!
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Love how they mention over an over that Osama was just a "figurehead"...so I guess that means they're not going to pull out the troops!

link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Originally posted by PapillonSkeletons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll just leave this here.

Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by the Internet whistleblower WikiLeaks. The documents are secret details of the background to capture each of the 780 people held at or have passed through the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba, along with th

Thank you for posting this, I really think Americans need to take heed of this warning. No doubt there will be some form of retaliation. Either it will be very soon, in the form of multiple suicide attacks and bombings, or it will take time and be something big, like the “nuclear hailstorm” as per AQ’s claims.

I doubt they have the capability to launch a rocket to the US, so if the nuke is in Europe then it will more than likely be detonated there. Which is strange though because I thought their gripe is with the US, not the Europe…

As a parting thought; Isn’t it just a little bit strange that the “European Nuke Threat” announcement was made by Wikileaks 5 days before OBL’s death…

And what’s with the conflicting reports? All news sources are now saying it was a CIA/Navy SEAL mission, yet Fox says it happened a week ago with a US bomb…?

How can FOX get it so wrong??? Or did somebody pass the wrong memo???

link   

Originally posted by theJigsawKiller
WOW this is unreal! They are flaunting their power and lies in our face! CNN went at "conspiracy theorists" right away saying they will have fun with this? Wonder why the said that? Is it that his body being disposed at sea and getting rid of the evidence fits in to that criteria? Well if CNN did not just declare that they are in cahoots then what do i know? They are getting more obvious with the lies, like they are preparing us for full blown NWO!

This is sickening, The audacity

edit on 2-5-2011 by theJigsawKiller because: (no reason given)

Actually they said it a few times, along with asking questions such as "why"...

I can see both sides, but again, there better be videos of him being kicked off the boat at least to prove this claim

I am going back on the fence there...it was comfortable..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Do you guys honestly think Obama is that stupid? Do you honestly think he as the intelligence of George Bush?

Why would this man announce to the solar system Bin Laden is dead if he wasn't dead or was kiilled years ago?

Now I'm sure you guys want to be sitting right there in the super secret briefings this man gets daily. But you are not sitting there are you?

What do you guys want? You want American's to drag Osama's body down 5th avenue like a trophy?

That would give the terrorists their martyr. Obama is not stupid like Bush was. They got all the evidence they need to squash the haters. It will come soon enough. What they won't do is make this murderer a martyr for his people.

Burying this killer at sea is more of a slap in the face to Osama supporters than dragging his body down ground zero.

Your in lala land

link   
He wasn't found in the north of Islamabad. He was found in Abbottabad. They're two different places.

link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
just heard on CNN that the body was disposed of AT SEA....wtf??!!!!!
That is because there was no body! plain and simple .

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join