It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

This is a fake

just a fake folks...made by someone awhile back...stop posting it so we don't contribute to disinformation.

So far, the only real -potential- conspiracy here is the burial at sea

edit on 2-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Buford2

Originally posted by LosLobos

Why do you keep calling Osama a killer? .

Wow! Because Bush and Cheney said he was the mastermind behind killing 3000 Americans. What do you think we've been doing for 10 years in the middle east?

Is this the new spin you conservatives are going with? Osama was an innocent bystander to 9/11?

Come on guys! What are you doing?

why do you keep saying I am a conservative or RNC member. I dislike them as much as the DNC because they are ruled by Royal bloodlines. Bush and Cheney are cousins and both liars. Who gives a rats azz what those two mass murderers think?

Why do you keep saying I work for the DNC? If the DNC is the truth party then I guess I work for them.

link   
its crazy

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
My Theory:

I believe Bin Laden's death was faked to give us all a glimmer of hope and above all, start trusting our government again.
Seems to have worked extremely well.

No, I believe this was faked to be a good cover up for another upcoming attack which will be another inside job... I may be thinking crazy, but that will make complete sense.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Cypher
reply to post by Buford2

Yeah, yeah, I get it. Those of us who don't buy into the 9/11 "truther" conspiracies are simply stupid, blind, and willfully ignorant sheeple while you and the small segment of society that do are the only enlightened ones. Please pardon me for having a different point of view than you good sir. However, I still say, "Good riddance to bad rubbish." Oh, that and of course, "Baaaaaaaaaa!"

Well done chap

Also, if you believe obama is anything but a kenyan reptilian muslim sleeper cell drone, your clearly asleep
and lets see...Osama was actually santa clause and showered us with candy while TPTB in league with the illuminati and the grays turned him into a monster

now, you may say...but Saturn, there are tapes of him discussing the 9/11 attacks and how he was suprised the planes did as much damage when he was told it would only bring down the tops...
hogwash...that was a implant making him say that stuff...more cia foul play and doctored footag...

ultimately, some backwoods muslims said once osama died from kidney failure in the early 2000's and was buried in a secret spot...why would they lie...see, to believe otherwise makes you sheep.

He died from kidney failure as a consequence of drinking US tap water which we know is full of drugs in combination with the contrail contaminated rainwater that fell on his face. By the way he wasn't buried he was abducted by reptilian aliens and his body is now deep deep undergound waiting to be resurrected after the NWO take over the world. This is the trigger that starts the take over.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Seriously. The only thing disturbing about that picture is the bad photoshop work. The MSM is using this photo now? There's a shocker.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea, a U.S. official says.

From CNN.

No Evidence, like i said its all a hogwash.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
just heard on CNN that the body was disposed of AT SEA....wtf??!!!!!

ok,

NOW I smell a rat.
(just heard it on cnn also)

Why do you care if he's dead now and not 10 years ago? Isn't the good news is he's dead now?

Why didn't Bush claim he was dead 5 years ago? Or whatever years ago? Did Bush wait for Obama to be president so he could take the credit?

If he died on Obama's watch then it was all Obama. If he died on Bush's watch then he would have taken the credit but he didn't.

Erm, thats the point
What proof do we have of his death?

The body disposed and a picture that seems to be very close to a regular picture of him with the top half looking mangled...but check out the teeth/smile/jawline/beard placement/etc.

stop for just a moment and take an actual look.

Don't get me wrong here mate, I am all about Obama, but this is seeming a bit fishy

link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

Originally posted by ziplock9000

Originally posted by asset921vector4
This site has picture of Osama---------- use caution pic only some may be disturbed by graphic

couldnt remember site name to check when photo was taken some one here would know how and which site to do this with. could be fake could be real.

have not got time atm to check authenticity------- sorry busy day

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

It's a VERY bad fake. You can see the bottom half of the image is a different resolution to the top half. It's a shame it's all over the internet and worldwide TV.

i think its been photoshopped from the one from the right...

Damn, gotta say thats pretty close
how bout someone match up the two and see if they fit...perhaps play with the darkness setting of the pic on the right

Don't you find it funny that those pictures are too close to each other?

link   
Off topic but why is it that everytime there is a news story CNN has to mention twitter?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Spot on. And we attacked Iraq instead!

link   

Why do you keep calling Osama a killer? .

Wow! Because Bush and Cheney said he was the mastermind behind killing 3000 Americans. What do you think we've been doing for 10 years in the middle east?

Is this the new spin you conservatives are going with? Osama was an innocent bystander to 9/11?

Come on guys! What are you doing?

why do you keep saying I am a conservative or RNC member. I dislike them as much as the DNC because they are ruled by Royal bloodlines. Bush and Cheney are cousins and both liars. Who gives a rats azz what those two mass murderers think?

Why do you keep saying I work for the DNC? If the DNC is the truth party then I guess I work for them.

Los never said you did. I have no idea who you work for. I really dont care either. Both parties are corrupt and we should both agree with that.

link   
Much of what i have to say has been said already..

His 'Doubles' must be quite believable...

It's obviously Rubbish.. what worries me more then this fake news story is what are they trying to cover?.. it seems far to grand to cover his Birth Certificate.. and he has another year before the next election...

it could be a justified reason to take away troops from 'Afghanistan' so he can send ground troops in 'Libya' and soon to be 'Iran'

though i'm truly believing it will be another 'False Flag' attack... similar to '9/11' in which Obama pulls us through.. gets Re Elected and sends us off to another war with Iran or wherever else we 'Need' to invade for 'End Game'

But for those that don't believe.. let us use a small bit of Logic..

Truth: Osama Was On Dialysis Machines

Truth: For Ten Years the 'CIA' and 'Military' couldn't track him in caves and mountains

Truth: Multiple Reports on him already being deceased

lets play make believe and say he wasn't dead... he managed to evade the 'CIA' for ten years.. and all of a sudden they found him in a mansion?

this is what the Sheeple Believe?

link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

Originally posted by ziplock9000

Originally posted by asset921vector4
This site has picture of Osama---------- use caution pic only some may be disturbed by graphic

couldnt remember site name to check when photo was taken some one here would know how and which site to do this with. could be fake could be real.

have not got time atm to check authenticity------- sorry busy day

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

It's a VERY bad fake. You can see the bottom half of the image is a different resolution to the top half. It's a shame it's all over the internet and worldwide TV.

i think its been photoshopped from the one from the right...

You are exactly right. Look at the mouth and the difference in lighting. Not only that, there is a difference in resolution from the old photo and the new pasted overlaps. the old photo mouth and beard is less resolution than the pasted top hair. Even the mouth is exactly the same shape and his skin tone is the same as if he was alive. It only takes a scant few minutes for the blood to flow out of the skin and pool to the bottom after you die and yet his lips and skin around the mouth are the same as when he was alive years ago. Obviously they left this hack job up to the Pakistani photoshopers who don't give a damn about the quality.

To add, they forgot to add in a neck for crying out loud. The hack job doesn't even hav a neck anymore. I could do a better paste in photohop myself than whoever did this one.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Hot_Wings because: (no reason given)

link   
seems fishy

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by SaturnFX

Seriously. The only thing disturbing about that picture is the bad photoshop work. The MSM is using this photo now? There's a shocker.

Donno, only seen it on here
have no clue what the source of the picture is..could just be some guy photoshopping...as far as I am aware of, the msm hasnt yet released anything

so, all we have so far is just the word of the government...there better be some video, else its time to go fishing

ack

that picture has no source...it may just be some net photoshopped thing from a "fan" of the news

sorry, had to blow that headline up before we start thinking that is some sort of offical photo of his death.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

It may be a bit tacky, but he was the most hated man since Hitler. It's hard to balance empathy here with justice, but it can be done. We are here tonight for a sound reason though.

Sleep, sleep tonight
And may your dreams be realized
If the thundercloud passes rain
So let it rain, let it rain
Rain on him

Oh Lord, open my lips
My mouth shew forth thy praise
Oh Lord, open my lips
So my mouth shew forth thy praise - u2 (Psalm 51:15)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
replying 20 times so that I can get this account to the point that i can start a thread of some really relevant events that took place today is effing absurd.

link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Spot on. And we attacked Iraq instead!

That is entirely another thread in itself.

We can't touch Saudia Arabia. Why is that?

link   
A US helicopter crashed into the compound? What? Did anyone else hear CNN say that, I though Obama said there were no American casualties?

That is how they are explaining it is on fire?

A 'firefight', as in a gunfight I would imagine, doesn't really start a fire.
edit on 2-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join