It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Predictable response. lol

link   

Originally posted by Cypher
reply to post by Buford2

Yeah, yeah, I get it. Those of us who don't buy into the 9/11 "truther" conspiracies are simply stupid, blind, and willfully ignorant sheeple while you and the small segment of society that do are the only enlightened ones. Please pardon me for having a different point of view than you good sir. However, I still say, "Good riddance to bad rubbish." Oh, that and of course, "Baaaaaaaaaa!"

Well done chap

Also, if you believe obama is anything but a kenyan reptilian muslim sleeper cell drone, your clearly asleep
and lets see...Osama was actually santa clause and showered us with candy while TPTB in league with the illuminati and the grays turned him into a monster

now, you may say...but Saturn, there are tapes of him discussing the 9/11 attacks and how he was suprised the planes did as much damage when he was told it would only bring down the tops...
hogwash...that was a implant making him say that stuff...more cia foul play and doctored footag...

ultimately, some backwoods muslims said once osama died from kidney failure in the early 2000's and was buried in a secret spot...why would they lie...see, to believe otherwise makes you sheep.

link   
The DNA has not been tested yet. Just another example of the rampant ignorance that rages through this site these days lol.... Oh how they test it so fast I smell conspiracy....that is unless you're WRONG!
edit on 2-5-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
The US knew where he was hiding all this time. You're tellin me it took 10 years to track him down when they've got some of the most advanced tracking systems in the world?
They killed him now for a specific reason...

I agree, probably to take the heat off Obama's birth certificate. They just "offed' one of the CIA's most valuable operatives. People celebrate the death of the man that supposedly orchestrated 911, yet he is not waned by the FBI. Well i guess we will never get a confession from him now. Shot in the head too..how convenient.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
I am in awe of LosLobos posts. My computer is hooked up to my TV, and I have to zoom in pretty far in order to read text. This means I must scroll side to side to see the whole screen. While reading posts I cannot see the person who posted it. But that doesn't matter, because I can tell his posts when I read them. They are extremely fishy.

So what you are saying is I'm the topic of discussion instead of Osama being killed by Obama?

Why won't you guys answer my question?

Does it really matter if Osama was killed 10 seconds ago or 10 years ago? Does it really matter to the victims of 9/11 if it was today, yesterday or 10 years ago?

Why aren't you guys happy the victims finally got their justice?

Damn the victims right? We don't want Obama getting credit for anything.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Fox News reporting now the compound is on fire. So here we have the compound being burned and the body being burried within 24 hours.

Somethings odd about that, then.

If they found the body, there should testing done to see if its really bin laden, but the photos i have seen, it doesn't look like him.

Not to mention it has the worst photoshopping job.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I smell a Rat

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by Buford2

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

MSM is a nest full of lies.

But your buddies are claiming the MSM is saying he will be buried at sea tomorrow. Come on man! The nest of lies has always existed in the GOP.

Do you work for the DNC? You really have a hardon for the GOP, don't ya?

I could ask the same question. Do you work for the RNC? For some reason you don't care if he is dead period. All you care about is if it wasn't on Obama's watch. You could care less about having closure for the families of the people killed by this lunatic. All you seem to care about is making Obama a one termer.

WHY?

Los, Bush had the Americans killed on 911. Osama was a created fairytale that you still believe. Bush and Barry Soetoro are related by blood. All Presidents are related by Blood. The DNC and RNC are illusions to fool the sheep in America. Both groups are controlled by the Elite Bloodines who rule the world.

I guess you will call me a racist now for saying Barry Soetoro and Bush are nothing but liars and blood relatives.

Let me guess....you are one of those folks the Tea Party sent to congress.

LIsten up everyone! The American people sent lunatics to Congress to represent them. We are in a scary time in our history. We have lunatics running the asylum right now.

Either your brain dead or ignorant. I said both parties are controlled by the Ruling Bloodlines and you come back with some horse # that I belong to a tea party. The tea party is also controlled by the same bloodlines that have you so blinded. Wake up. The entire government is an illusion.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mishigas

ALL A PLOY TO DIVERT FROM THE FORGED BC Me thinks!!!!

link   
Ding Dong the witch is dead
Which old witch
the bearded witch
DING DONG THE BEARDED WITCH IS DEAD!!!

Helluva a job boys n girls, hunted him down and took him out and some members of his family, same as Gadaffis family and soon to be Gadaffi. I dont care what you think, the world is a better place without the extreemist muslim (the west hates me cos of my religion) type people.

Who is next??

You people can make a conspiracy out of anything, if I add the number of toes by the capacity of his liver it makes 666, hitler, obama, coincidence? WTF has hitler who alledgedly committed suicide before the russians got him to obama being shot by america.

OMG - there is nothing sensible in the entire thread.

link   
The compound is burning as we speak.
The body is being "burried" as soon as possible.

Does anyone else think any evidence is just being purposely destroyed?

link   

Originally posted by asset921vector4
This site has picture of Osama---------- use caution pic only some may be disturbed by graphic

couldnt remember site name to check when photo was taken some one here would know how and which site to do this with. could be fake could be real.

have not got time atm to check authenticity------- sorry busy day

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

It's a VERY bad fake. You can see the bottom half of the image is a different resolution to the top half. It's a shame it's all over the internet and worldwide TV.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

Yea if only ATS was like it was 60 posts ago.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by spy66

You are closer to the truth than you think

Maybe

Only the CIA and ISI would know who the real leaders of al Qaeda is.

I doubt is was OBL. I think OBL was the head of the opposition to the "al queda" organisation run by the CIA and ISI.
I know that the mujahideen/ al Qaeda had a disagreement on how they where to divide Afghanistan after the Russians pooled out.

The mujahideen/al Qaeda was never unified after the Russians pooled out. So al Qaeda can't be a unified single terrorist group with one main leader "OBL".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Methinks too. Can't really say.

The conspiracy is too obvious I can't believe that anybody couldn't notice this.

10 years.

I mean come on.

link   

Why do you keep calling Osama a killer? .

Wow! Because Bush and Cheney said he was the mastermind behind killing 3000 Americans. What do you think we've been doing for 10 years in the middle east?

Is this the new spin you conservatives are going with? Osama was an innocent bystander to 9/11?

Come on guys! What are you doing?

link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
The compound is burning as we speak.
The body is being "burried" as soon as possible.

Does anyone else think any evidence is just being purposely destroyed?

Yea should there be testings be done before destroying the apparent evidence, if you ask me i think they haven't found him, they killed years ago.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What timing!!!!
BL was killed 10 years ago in 2001. Just has B Bhuto said just before she was wasted!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yeah well, apparently Osama has just been "buried at sea". Convenient that don't you think.

edit on 2/5/11 by antmar because: Edited to add 'Osama' instead of 'he'.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
just heard on CNN that the body was disposed of AT SEA....wtf??!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join