It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 59
318
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Fox News reporting now the compound is on fire. So here we have the compound being burned and the body being burried within 24 hours.




posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickjames
What about post's like this?



He died in the Tora Bora Mountains of Afghanistan on December 13, 2001.

Osama Bin Dead Awhile?


The sheep dont want to see that! You must be a birther, truther or plain racist for even spoiling their celebrations.

Actually you are one of the few that can still use their brains. All the people celebrating tonight will only believe the Ruling Bloodlines and their paid for media. BTW doesnt anyone think it is odd that all 44 Presidents have been related and that Meika Brzezinski is the daughter of Z. Brzezinski. This is just one father, child relationship that should wake people up. It wont because we are full of Flouride and Aspertame. The men who make the news have their family members report the news. What a free country we live in. Create the News and then report it.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
I don't understand this folks.

This is a real conspiracy.

If you don't remember, then you must be young, yes?


The only thing I remember about Bin Ladin being dead was some crazyass backwoods muslims saying he died from kidney failure aaaages ago, was buried in a secret location, and therefore all western forces should go home.

hopefully you weren't sold on that...I mean..people do lie besides america



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
9/11 was an inside job, evidence supporting that is unquestionable. I'm from the UK so have no patriotism towards the US blinding me from the facts. This OBL death is a massive diversion, total decoy fodder and yet more excuses for the USA to go to war with the oil rich Middle East. Makes me sick...

Please do not take the above statement as an attack on US citizens, its the corrupt government I can't stomach - we're all in this together.

Nate



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
What is wrong with this article? (other than they have said he was dead years ago)




(CNN) -- The mastermind of the worst terrorist attacks on American soil is dead, U.S. President Barack Obama announced late Sunday night, almost 10 years after the attacks that killed about 3,000 people.

Osama bin Laden -- the founder and leader of al Qaeda -- was killed by U.S. forces Sunday in a mansion in Abbottabad, north of the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, along with other family members, a senior U.S. official told CNN.

In an address to the nation Sunday night, Obama called bin Laden's death "the most significant achievement to date in our nation's effort to defeat al Qaeda."


what?



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling
 





I don't know but it kind of creeps me out seeing so many people on tv cheering.

Yep, just like when people were cheering in the streets while our innocent burned alive.
What goes around, comes around, huh?



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
What is wrong with this article? (other than they have said he was dead years ago)




(CNN) -- The mastermind of the worst terrorist attacks on American soil is dead, U.S. President Barack Obama announced late Sunday night, almost 10 years after the attacks that killed about 3,000 people.

Osama bin Laden -- the founder and leader of al Qaeda -- was killed by U.S. forces Sunday in a mansion in Abbottabad, north of the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, along with other family members, a senior U.S. official told CNN.

In an address to the nation Sunday night, Obama called bin Laden's death "the most significant achievement to date in our nation's effort to defeat al Qaeda."


I know what wrong with this article, and it is what is being said in this quote:




Osama bin Laden -- the founder and leader of al Qaeda -- was killed by U.S. forces Sunday in a mansion in Abbottabad, north of the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, along with other family members, a senior U.S. official told CNN.


AS far as i know OBL is not the main founder of al Qaeda or the main leader of al Qaeda.

That would probably be the Muhajin/extremists from Lebanon. The main founders would be: CIA and ISI.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
To all the people who just KNEW bin laden was dead or 9/11 was an inside job, I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! HAHA. DEAD WRONG. YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Did Osama Bin Laden put the thermite in the paint that was used inside the world trade center buildings?
2nd



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by Buford2

Originally posted by Jobeycool
They don't want His grave to become a shrine or anything,so they may bury Him at sea.


How convenient. Anymore opinions you want to share? You must have some great inside info. How can they bury this guy at sea when he was killed in 2001?


Why aren't you happy he was killed period? Today or 10 years ago doesn't matter to me. But for some reason it matters to you guys.

WHY?


I don't know but it kind of creeps me out seeing so many people on tv cheering.
2nd


So it would creep you out if Saudi Arabia was cheering 9/11? I'm not sure why Americans creep you out for cheering this lunatics death but anyone else cheering the death of American's don't.

Point being this....I would be happy this killer was brought to justice. For some reason, you guys are not.

WHY?



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   


I know alot of people have lost loved ones here, may you know you ARE in my thoughts, you have faced such tragedy.... but I am personally gutted they have killed him.. This was not done in my name.

I am now afraid this is going to whip up a terrible storm of hatred.

Sad Sad day for humanity. there is no such thing as an eye for an eye.... it only leaves hate in its wake.....




posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hmmm..... Hitler dead 30 April 1945 could have been (May 1 1945 depending on where you live) Bin Laden dead May 1 2011 Exactly 66 years apart. Coincidence?



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by Buford2
MSM is a nest full of lies.


But your buddies are claiming the MSM is saying he will be buried at sea tomorrow. Come on man! The nest of lies has always existed in the GOP.


Do you work for the DNC? You really have a hardon for the GOP, don't ya?


I could ask the same question. Do you work for the RNC? For some reason you don't care if he is dead period. All you care about is if it wasn't on Obama's watch. You could care less about having closure for the families of the people killed by this lunatic. All you seem to care about is making Obama a one termer.

WHY?


The only relevance it has is to the political equity that is being cashed out by the current administration. The only thing that "happened" is that Obama held a press conference to announce that the Osama bin Laden show had its final curtain call, never mind that his understudy called simply "terrorism" has been in the lead role since the early 00's. And I doubt that the families will have any closure over this theatrical production. I am not going to go into why I "think" bin Laden is dead, because it has been covered ad infinitum on ATS years ago. If you have a brain in your skull it would be obvious as to the when and why.

Obama is ensuring that he'll be a one-termer all by himself. He doesn't need my help. Oh yeah, that's another reason for this charade - poll numbers. Wait by the phone, your people will be polling you by noon, I am sure.

Oh, and for the record, Bush and Obama could do well a sack race right now as far as I'm concerned.



edit on 2-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by Aisling
 





I don't know but it kind of creeps me out seeing so many people on tv cheering.

Yep, just like when people were cheering in the streets while our innocent burned alive.
What goes around, comes around, huh?


Same way U.S. military raped women and killed children in Iraq and had a giggle about it. Then they filmed themselves killing puppies, then they shot down innocent journo's in the street, and on and on...

The point is, no one wins.

And tomorrow, we will get up and go to the airport for our nifty tsa scans and searches.

If anything, this opens the doors for more false flag attacks. Timing is every thing. Nothing changes. The war machine rolls on. Good job every one.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmmo
I wonder what kind of loot he dropped?


OMG 4str 4sta Leather Belt!



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by Buford2
MSM is a nest full of lies.


But your buddies are claiming the MSM is saying he will be buried at sea tomorrow. Come on man! The nest of lies has always existed in the GOP.


Do you work for the DNC? You really have a hardon for the GOP, don't ya?


I could ask the same question. Do you work for the RNC? For some reason you don't care if he is dead period. All you care about is if it wasn't on Obama's watch. You could care less about having closure for the families of the people killed by this lunatic. All you seem to care about is making Obama a one termer.

WHY?


Los, Bush had the Americans killed on 911. Osama was a created fairytale that you still believe. Bush and Barry Soetoro are related by blood. All Presidents are related by Blood. The DNC and RNC are illusions to fool the sheep in America. Both groups are controlled by the Elite Bloodines who rule the world.

I guess you will call me a racist now for saying Barry Soetoro and Bush are nothing but liars and blood relatives.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03
 


It has been mentioned earlier, but I thought Hitler did actually die on May 1st?



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 


You are closer to the truth than you think



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000

Originally posted by mrmmo
I wonder what kind of loot he dropped?


OMG 4str 4sta Leather Belt!


UHHHHHHH



new topics

top topics



 
318
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

log in

join