It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
they have been hunting this guy for 10 years..... and now hes going to be burried within 24 hours of his death?

Islam tends to bury them quickly
but I imagine they will do a autopsy for confirmation first...check kidneys, etc...then stick him in the ground, face down pointing west

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Does anyone know how they got his DNA, what or who did they compare it with? Especially on such a short notice allegedly?

Do they just have Osama Bin Laden DNA on standby with Navy Seal teams now?
edit on 2-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

The way I see if they are telling the truth and it took 9 years to kill osama, then this is a failure. Either way something is not right, it wreaks... all of it.

Now you understand.

Something isn't right.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndIsNear421
reply to post by Annee

Do we have any proof his was killed today? or was it last week?

There was a unsuspecting guy who live blogged the entire raid today on twitter....so, ixnay on the "he was already dead" theory in my opinion.

edit on 2-5-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
MSM is a nest full of lies.

But your buddies are claiming the MSM is saying he will be buried at sea tomorrow. Come on man! The nest of lies has always existed in the GOP.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What about post's like this?

He died in the Tora Bora Mountains of Afghanistan on December 13, 2001.

Osama Bin Dead Awhile?

link   
President Obama Reported Dead by Fox 5 DC.

link   

Originally posted by hadriana
j.mp...

They are burying him at sea?

If they do this then it just proves it was all a hogwash.

bin laden died years ago.

As for the media released of the so called dead bin laden picture, nice picture manipulation.
The eye in his right face has no blood sigh i wonder why is that?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   
Want to know what's weird about it? The attacks happened in September of 2001. And Osama died in May of 2011.

September to May is exactly NINE months apart.

Putting that together with his death day and year makes (911)

link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Does anyone know how they got his DNA, what or who did they compare it with? Especially on such a short notice allegedly?

They have his familys
Also keep in mind OBL was CIA (or at least worked with him)...so chances are, ya, they have original dna samples
edit on 2-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
They don't want His grave to become a shrine or anything,so they may bury Him at sea.

How convenient. Anymore opinions you want to share? You must have some great inside info. How can they bury this guy at sea when he was killed in 2001?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Why do you care if he was killed today or 10 years ago? Why aren't you happy he was killed period?

link   
Oh well this is getting better by the moment....

They will bury Bin Laden at Sea!

They Will Bury Bin Laden In The Sea?

Now that bin Laden has been killed and his body has been positively identified, what is to be done with his remains?

U.S. officials tell me the last thing they want is for his burial place to become a terrorist shrine.

To avoid that, an informed source tells me, the intention is the bury his body at sea -- leaving no definitive location for the final resting place of his body.

blogs.abcnews.com...

edit on 2-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Buford2

excellent point.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
ok so in his speech he said he gave order to kill him today..... so they killed him managed to get him here so fast and do a dna test in under 24hrs. Shouldnt it take 24hrs atleast for that kind of test? And so he has to be buried soon so there wont be any independent autopsy or any photographic evidence...... make of it what you will.

link   

Originally posted by cbskywarn
President Obama Reported Dead by Fox 5 DC.

I demand to see the long form death certificate!!!

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

MSM is a nest full of lies.

But your buddies are claiming the MSM is saying he will be buried at sea tomorrow. Come on man! The nest of lies has always existed in the GOP.

Do you work for the DNC? You really have a hardon for the GOP, don't ya?

link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
They don't want His grave to become a shrine or anything,so they may bury Him at sea.

How convenient. Anymore opinions you want to share? You must have some great inside info. How can they bury this guy at sea when he was killed in 2001?

Why aren't you happy he was killed period? Today or 10 years ago doesn't matter to me. But for some reason it matters to you guys.

WHY?

link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Oh damn The man on Al-Jazeera said it happened 1 am last night, which in their time is our time the day Obama came out with the speech, OMG why are we being lied to, a witness just said he heard it, you guys should put on Al-jazeera, then the news reporter asked him again when it happened and he said today then she said ok and its been happeneing for a few days, and he said no it started yesterday. Shes trying to shut him up lol.

edit on 2-5-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

Just out of curiosity. What if they are lying about when he was killed? Is that still not good news? Does it really matter if it was today or 10 years ago?

Oh wait, if it was 10 years ago then Bush's mission accomplished statement justifies two wars.

yes it does matter, of course, dont you want the government to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth?, why the inconsistencies, Oh and I dont take sides, I do not trust either side. Bush, Obama, nuthin but puppets for the TPTB.

link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Originally posted by Laokin

Uhh... he just said he thinks Obama is lying. Not that he sides with OBL. Context much?

Uhh...he called Obama a liar basically. Put it like this. If your parents said the neighbor who molested you was killed who would you believe at that moment?

Would you believe the neighbor's family or would you believe your OWN FAMILY?

The poster in question chooses to believe the neighbor's family instead of his own family.

Indeed, as do I. But that analogy doesn't apply. I wasn't killed by Osama...

Juss saying...... I believe Osama is dead, and has been -- for quite some time, which would make Obama a liar about killing Osama.

Using your analogy, it's like... some one else killed the molester, years before the parents claimed to have done it.

If you knew he was dead already, then your parents come running to you saying they just did it, you would have to assume they killed the wrong guy, or they are just out right bold face lying.

Critical peice of information you fail to acknowledge, is many people beleive they knew Osama was dead, as it has been discussed in the past.....

This doesn't make you a sympathizer to the molester, that logic is just totally wrong.

You sir are not the poster in question.

You quoted me....

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join