It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by ButterCookie

All of the different kinds of forensic testing p;us the shipping of his body back here could not all have happened
TODAY

Why? Because you said it couldn't?

well, for one, it takes longer than this in the travel time back to the United States...

Explain please.

12-16 hr flight

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
remember the truth???

Bhutto Confirms that Osama Bin Laden is Dead
then remember she was assasinated?

video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

edit on 2-5-2011 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)

link   
THEY ARE GOING TO BURY THE BODY BY TOMORROW BY 4 PM

Fox News just said this.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Now you just can't come to grips with the fact that he's been one of the worst presidents in history.

No...he hasn't

GWB was (in my opinion)
he drove the car off the cliff, jumped out at the last possible second, and now your blaming the guy pushed to the front as a horrible driver for...being in the seat at the freefall.

face it, you just cant come to grips with the fact that he's been one of the best presidents in history

(see...now we both sound retarded)

Let's do what Obama does.. go to the poll numbers. Hmm, they must be lying.

Now I sound more retarded.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Do we have any proof his was killed today? or was it last week?

link   
j.mp...

They are burying him at sea?

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
Let me tell you right now Al-Quida was not a terrorist cell.

So why did Bush send us to war based on lies?

The reason He send US troops to Afghanistan was to control the Resources.

But its wrong for Obama to control the resources? Why is it wrong for Obama to control the resources through his illegence briefings but Bush can control the resources based on lies?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Its funny how people think that "TPTB" control or favor any one religion, country or region. They control all sides. You talk about sheeple but yet you still play their game. You do not realize that you too are being manipulated by the same people.

To put it bluntly, divide and conquer. This thread clearly shows its working. They are sleeping peacefully tonight.
edit on 2-5-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

The way I see if they are telling the truth and it took 9 years to kill osama, then this is a failure. Either way something is not right, it wreaks... all of it.

link   
Presidents don't mean anything. Our world is controlled by secret socities (The Bilderberg, Illuminati, etc.), and presidents are only mouth-pieces that are made to look good on TV and to give the people the illusion that anyone off the street can be given the ability to control an entire country by being voted for by the masses. Kind of clever, eh? They are just drones/pawns. None of them mean a goddamn thing and they make zero decisions.

So Obama and Bush? They mean nothing.

link   
.....and on this day was born the "Obama made America safer" mob. They will get along swimmingly with the "Bush kept us safe for eight years" gang. Excuse me while I go vomit....

link   
They don't want His grave to become a shrine or anything,so they may bury Him at sea.

link   
Either OBL is killed just recently or we got his arse long time ago and staged the assault by "commander in chief order"- overwhelming hidden evidence or the rightful events...to me the serpents head has or was cut off but the body will still slither, depending the reaction, will we will be looking at an awe powering payback from al-qaeda? or some unessessary bull sh*t we'll juggle with? I recall in 2001 or 2003, in the earlier time and stage of our anti-terrorism war, delta force and cia sad operatives had OBL and his lil posse high in the afghan mountain region, I mean they had him, but higher command denied any ANY green light to take him out. Why?? no clue for me, so in response to tonights bulliten of OBL's death, this conspiracy continues> anyway anybody who has slight information of the 2001 denied spec. ops assault please respond.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
Let me tell you right now Al-Quida was not a terrorist cell.

So why did Bush send us to war based on lies?

You need to research this info yourself. It is all out there but most just wait for someone to tell them answers. MSM is a nest full of lies. Bush is a liar, Barry Soetoro is a liar. They are also from the same bloodline along with all other presidents. You can research that info also since you will think I am lying to you.

The truth is out there but you will never find it on TV. Never trust anyone for information you can find yourself.

link   
they have been hunting this guy for 10 years..... and now hes going to be burried within 24 hours of his death?

link   
Usama

USA Ma!

What's with Obama's speech?It seemed more like he was trying to convince people that Osama was responsible for 9/11!..but it he wasn't!What was the real purpose of that speech?They said Obama was to speak tonight and then Osama was all he talked about?So he knew in advance what he was going to say?What time was it when he said he was going to make his speech?

And I don't get why they had to tell everyone?Do they want "terrorists" to attack?

When was the last time "terrorists" attacked America?Did they take a vacation after 9/11?

And what is it with Obama's eyes?They look like they are colored in..trying to cover-up his reptilian eyes I bet hahaha!The video is perfectly clear except his eyes!
www.cbsnews.com...

link   
I guess now we're going to find out if the claim is true that sleeper cells have nukes/dirty bombs in US or Europe, and will set them off if Osama Bin Laden is killed or captured.
edit on 2-5-2011 by larrydavid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/faf851899b65.jpg[/atsimg]

Does anyone remember this?

This is from MSM.

He is DEAD long time ago.

link   

All of the different kinds of forensic testing p;us the shipping of his body back here could not all have happened
TODAY

Why? Because you said it couldn't?

well, for one, it takes longer than this in the travel time back to the United States...

Explain please.

12-16 hr flight

LOL!!!! I'm out! I will sleep well knowing President Barack Hussein Obama is at the helm. If it was Bush or any other republican then I would need to sleep with one eye open.

link   
I swear I love you guys. Out all night and catch a glimpse of this on restaurant T.V. Rush home to see what ATSers are saying and just as I thought... OBL dead... old news... hoe um. Thank you guys for being on the same page. I should have seen this coming. "Hmmm, what can we pull out of our hat to get obama re-elected????? "hmmmmm

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join