It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I'm betting against the U.S government on the truth.

So you're betting against the US of A? WHY?

Think about what you are doing. You'd rather bet against the USA than believe in the USA.

I want to know why that is?

Folks! Everyone needs to realize this website isn't limited to Americans. Some folks are Bin Laden sympathizers. They love OBL more than they love BHO.

link   
Ok,
So when was the last pic or video we have seen from Osama? It has most likely been 5-6 Years. CNN is saying that he has been hanging out living in this "Posh" or "Upper Class" area in Pakistan for a couple of years? I really want to see the photo of him dead and and compare it the last photo or video we have of him.
How does he just hang out and live in nice neighborhood in Pakistan for a number of years. So, what the hell have been doing in Afghanistan for so long digging through caves?
Something is very suspicious here and I'm not sure what it is.

link   
Interesting that this took place on Beltane.
2nd

link   
reply to post by hapablab

Yep, cuz I'm in Memphis and all day its been on the news, He was in Tuscaloosa AL all weekend sizing up the damage and then he signed relief bills for all the tornado stricken states, mine being one.

That's why when it was stated that he would be giving a breaking news speech, I thought for sure that he was still here in the south talking bout our new empending problem, the major flooding of the Mississippi River

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This was his old mansion in Florida.

link   
Osama Bin Laden was on Kidney Dialysis for many years. That’s why he moves as slow as molasses in the videos taken of him years ago. It is common knowledge that we let him escape from Afghanistan years ago. He was killed in a “Mansion”, says the news. Do you want to know why? It is because we allowed him to live in the lap of luxury with fancy doctors for ten years in a palace protected by our bought and paid for Pakistani military officers. He needed constant care from doctors. So much so, that the Arab news has been saying that he was killed over 5 years ago. He was such a medical mess that the terror leadership didn't even video him walking anymore. That’s why his so called seconds in commands (the many of them there were) never did what they were supposedly told to do.

Osama Bin Laden was a front man for an organization that barely existed. The Muslims knew this and the turmoil in the Middle East proves it. Where was a statement from Bin Laden after all these uprisings? Years ago, he was constantly making statements whenever a political Arab leader made any decision at all. Over the past few years and especially this past year, nothing. Come on people, wake up. They are finally admitting that Osama is dead because they have no choice in the matter. It is politically usable when a grossly unpopular president needs the boost and when the entire Middle East is in turmoil and people are starting to ask questions as to why they have heard nothing from Osama about it all.

Why the news now? It is because Obama has no chance of getting reelected unless he attempts to show every card that he has. First it was the birth certificate, now Bin Laden, and you can bet that next he will be publicly seen in Christian churches holding ceremonies. As well, he wanted to upstage the wedding with a NASA launch that didn’t happen. Now he can keep some momentum in the news for a few days until the launch and then the news will spend the next 4 months oohing and ahhing over how great a president they want to claim that he is.

This is all about elections and politics for a president who lied about everything he ever said he was going to do and who signed into law the most corrupt and anti constitutional health care rape the people law that ever existed.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Hot_Wings because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by Annee

Yes, he conveniently got Osama during the controversy surrounding his birth certificate, and he conveniently got Osama when he's up for reelection. These are the makings of a conspiracy, as well as many questions.

Adding onto this, he also got into a conflict with Libya when he's up for reelection, kind of similar to how Bush got into a conflict with Iraq when he was up for reelection.

You forgot AG, he conveniently got Osama while they were destroying the world economies.

There's a party at the end of the world. - Jimmy Buffett

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Brainiac
Obama did it. In the History books on first Black Presidents Command.

There you go.

Print credit for history.

Because it's all about race isn't? Always has and always will be huh?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Pretty much. I said that there were going to be many questions and much speculation surrounding the events that happened today with Osama's death. People will fit the pieces together as best they know how.

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Yep, cuz I'm in Memphis and all day its been on the news, He was in Tuscaloosa AL all weekend sizing up the damage and then he signed relief bills for all the tornado stricken states, mine being one.

That's why when it was stated that he would be giving a breaking news speech, I thought for sure that he was still here in the south talking bout our new impending problem, the major flooding of the Mississippi River

He has his own private plane

Its not that far from AL to DC.

link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by Annee

Yes, he conveniently got Osama during the controversy surrounding his birth certificate, and he conveniently got Osama when he's up for reelection. These are the makings of a conspiracy, as well as many questions.

Adding onto this, he also got into a conflict with Libya when he's up for reelection, kind of similar to how Bush got into a conflict with Iraq when he was up for reelection.

Speculation.

If pieces don't fit - - find a way to make them fit.

Or, there's the easy way - just believe everything you see on the tee vee.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So why didn't Bush declare he was dead in the same manner as Obama?

May 1, 2011 Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

From GWB's facebook page.
...If that's what you were looking for.

edit on 2-5-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

link   
Amoment of silence for the true tragedy, the days real loss.
The Simpsons,
Family Guy,
The Cleveland Show,
American Dad.
These will be missed until i can Hulu them.

Faux took 30 seconds of info and stretched it into 2 hours of patriotic lies and goo.

link   
reply to post by Setoman

Says who Einstein?

Says the very same source that says Osama is dead?

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

That's why when it was stated that he would be giving a breaking news speech, I thought for sure that he was still here in the south talking bout our new impending problem, the major flooding of the Mississippi River

He has his own private plane

Its not that far from AL to DC.

LOl....well he had a helluva busy schedule today then!

edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Will you knock it off already?

Your ignorance is astounding. Do you realize that you're at ABOVE TOP SECRET and not an USA, USA, USA! RAH RAH! type of website?

link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

It seems it's going so fast nobody can read that Europe is reporting that Obama gave the order last week. But they killed him today. Not sure how the US Media screwed that up. But then I'm not surprised.

I don't think Obama deserves any credit. Other than the final okay He certainly wasn't involved. They are reporting we got his location back in Aug of 2010. Could they have waited any longer? There's no way he wasn't moving all the time.

I'm glad the clown is dead. I wonder how Pakistan is going to take this. Their military is a lot more advanced than people give them credit. And let's face it their entire population hates the US and the West. They definitely have nukes and ballistic missiles. but not to threaten the US. We'll not with that type of delivery.

Regardless taking him out was the right thing to do. I would have happily pulled the trigger myself and slept like a baby tonight.
edit on 5/2/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The dog and pony show continues.

Did you really expect anything else?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by LosLobos

Have you been paying attention to any of this Illuminati/NWO stuff?

Come on man! Why do you guys throw that crap out there every time Obama does something good?

Everything he does is Illumanati or NWO stuff?

But Bush was just a misunderstood President who didn't know his head from his rear end.

It's time to grow up birthers! Give this man his just due!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05dd1bcb0bc2.png[/atsimg]

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join