It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Only heard about this now, haven't seen any other media this afternoon, well played America

1. Go back in time
2. Post "inb4 'Osama's been dead for years'"
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Urgh what a joke. Tons of people already knew he was dead years ago (at least on my side of the world)

So I guess Europe is next? Another staged 9/11 type event? Quite possible

Washington: Al-Qaeda terrorists have threatened to unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" on the West if their leader and world's most wanted terrorist Osama bin Laden is nabbed.

A senior al-Qaeda commander has claimed that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by internet whistleblower WikiLeaks.

The documents are secret details of the background to the capture of each of the 780 people held at or have passed through the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba, along with their medical condition and the information they have provided during interrogations.

The documents have been released to select European and US news outlets and reveal that the day 9/11 terror killings took place in United States, the core of al-Qaeda was concentrated in a single city of Karachi in Pakistan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Annee

He was a very sick man (assuming he wasn't dead by then) do you think he would have survived this long? They knew where he was and had all those time to kill him. Why now? Something is funny right now.

How do you know he was a very sick man?

Because it was rumored he was?

How do you know his name was Osama Bin Laden and not Tim Osman who was shown with Z Brezinski in more than a few photos? How do you know that Osama had one thing to do with 911? How do you know if he was killed tonight or in 2001 like was origionally quoted? How do you know anything that MSM or state run media tells you? Answer is you or I will never know the truth because we have no way of verifying anything. We listen to a bunch of high paid liars tell us what the Ruling Bloodlines tell us. We are sheep but some of us are starting to wake up to the lies although we dont know which lie is the truth. All we know is the truth is never told from MSM. Hell we dont even know the real Barry Soetoro aka Obama Bin Lyin.

link   

Any one find this funny?....

Trump demands BC

The white house provides the BC (faked or real)

Now this?

Come on.

This is a conspiracy.

Yep, the Trump thing was funny but most were not satisfied. They both had their big laugh. This is the cherry on top.

link   
Is this Osama's mansion?

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by searching4it

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
reply to post by hapablab

Thank you for the Video..he definitely said he gave authorization tonight. I have already mentioned my distrust if they are saying a week ago as that would be total BS... But by saying it happened tonight..well how the heck do we know it's him with out the DNA testing..Surely we can't check that in a matter of hours , can we?

I heard on CNN that they did do dna testing and that is how they knew it was him, but I want to see pictures of Bin Laden dead. I find it hard to believe without pictures.

no problem, I was glad I could find it, I have a feeling it'll be taken down soon from youtube. I dont think we can do DNA testing with in hours. But you never know. still very odd that he said that

If all the 'fighting'' went down, didn't we bring him here then dna test him.....all under 24 hrs??

I know it makes no sense what so ever, dont forget he also called bush today too to tell him, thats a lot of work in 24 hours lol.

YES!!!!! Plus I thought Obama was down here in the South viewing the tornado damage today??

OMG you are so right on that, I never thought about that part, he was checking the damage today!, s.o.b. something is up man!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

So why didn't Bush declare he was dead in the same manner as Obama?

link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Al-Queda DOES NOT EXIST!

It's all an illusion!

I hate to say it but some of you were right. I remember predictions back in 2004 and possibly 2007 that claimed Bush would capture Bin Laden in order to boost his popularity, etc.

I see that Obama's playing that card instead. Bet he pulled it out of the same deck.

link   
If there is a conspiracy of any sorts about Bin Laden's dead or alive status, it resides with the previous administration. What in the hell were they doing...or not doing?

link   
whoops quoted wrong post. I am so tired and just kinda going crazy right now. Is there not a way to delete posts?

edit on 2-5-2011 by truthseekerlady77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by umop apisdn

they matched it with his family.

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Have you been paying attention to any of this Illuminati/NWO stuff?

The Bush-Bin Laden family were once close. Do you think Bush would have killed Bin Laden? If he did, it would have toppled that house of cards, making Bush look like a pile of fecal matter.

link   

Originally posted by Buford2

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

He was a very sick man (assuming he wasn't dead by then) do you think he would have survived this long? They knew where he was and had all those time to kill him. Why now? Something is funny right now.

How do you know he was a very sick man?

Because it was rumored he was?

How do you know his name was Osama Bin Laden and not Tim Osman who was shown with Z Brezinski in more than a few photos?

I don't.

Do you?

link   

Gosh I don't really think anyone really understands. He has been DEAD for a long time.

Why now?

Says who Einstein?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, he conveniently got Osama during the controversy surrounding his birth certificate, and he conveniently got Osama when he's up for reelection. These are the makings of a conspiracy, as well as many questions.

Adding onto this, he also got into a conflict with Libya when he's up for reelection, kind of similar to how Bush got into a conflict with Iraq when he was up for reelection.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112
reply to post by Hemisphere

I completely agree. Libya is of great concern to me as well & while I think the Taliban is pretty much gone, there are some small groups left who could really do a lot of damage if they wanted. It only takes a handfull of hateful, insane people to wipe out 1,000's of innocents. IMO, this news is a double-edged sword.

Agreed! Their damage will likely be felt in the middle east. Targets? Who knows at this point. Maybe embassies if there are any left.

link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by Annee

Yes, he conveniently got Osama during the controversy surrounding his birth certificate, and he conveniently got Osama when he's up for reelection. These are the makings of a conspiracy, as well as many questions.

Adding onto this, he also got into a conflict with Libya when he's up for reelection, kind of similar to how Bush got into a conflict with Iraq when he was up for reelection.

Speculation.

If pieces don't fit - - find a way to make them fit.

link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Is this Osama's mansion?

LOL! This is awesome!
I wonder how much it's worth now?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Or maybe not so much a scapegoat but to get a bit more mileage out of this boogeyman and have an excuse to potentially engage with yet another nation...Pakistan. But with luck, this is OBL's last stand.
edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
reply to post by The Sword

So why didn't Bush declare he was dead in the same manner as Obama?

Have you been reading this thread at all?

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join