It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Obama said 'Justice has been served'

Why do certain 'suspects' never make it to trial?

Lee Harvey Oswald
Saddam Hussein
Osama Bin Laden

If they saw him in his mansion, why not capture him and bring him to trial??

umm...newsflash...saddam DID have a trial.. did u suddenly forget about that?

link   

Originally posted by celimonster
reply to post by Aisling

As long as the oil is on the other side, nothing will change.
No one molests anyone at the airport. That's just ridiculous. If you don't want to be searched. Dont fly.
Airport Security does their job.

wow, Police officers aren't even allowed to do what the TSA does, and they are doing it to Children, your ok with this??

There is a nice mountain of green grass waiting for you sheep, go graze it.

link   
Originally posted by DerekJR321
Oh yeah.. how come DNA testing and toxicology for regular people takes MONTHS.. yet they can somehow identify his body via DNA in a week? And where exactly did they get his DNA from in the first place??? Come on... I mean... COME ON..

Agree with you on that.

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The Pentagon requested DNA samples from several family members of Bin Laden that have denounced his actions.
edit on 1-5-2011 by brenral because: insert quote

link   
This lie of all lies has made me physically ill. Truthfully, I feel like I am going to be sick. Night everyone!

link   
Good Ol' Osama's rockin' it with 40 virgins now... or maybe he's burning in a lake of fire.
Either way good riddance! The world is a better place with him gone.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
please join the ats live show for a special broadcast
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Finally with Osama dead all war has ended. Now I'm going to wait for the immediate call for US troops to be withdrawn from all conflicts overseas. I mean, Osama was the reason that we started so many wars overseas wasn't he? So with him dead, the only logical conclusion to come to is that the US no longer has a reason to be in the middle east.

link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Originally posted by Chillidog1
Maybe someone whos a regular on the religious and occult threads can shed some light. It was my understanding April 30 is some kind of big day for Luciferians or something. Any truth to that?
Did anyone catch if Obama said what day Bin Laden was supposedly killed?

Dunno about luciferians, but it's may day in norse religions(heathenism), honoring the vanir and freja(some of you know about that kinda thing)..

Walpurgishacht
Much of central and northern Europe celebrate the Spring festival with dancing and bonfires.

link   
Nameless internet experts. Oh you are so plentiful. How is it, that you cannot solve all the worlds problems in just one night. Like a giant all encompassing, "true American", racist, xenophobic, santa clause. You could fix it all, if they just listened to you for one second.
ROFLMAO.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FadetoBlack69

Exactly, and, there was a dude on CNN talking about people cheering (and the guy said cheering earlier), long before Obama got on the air. And something like minutes after they started saying it was about OBL.

Just stinks to hell.

link   
This was first broadcast on May 1, 1945, one day after Hitler and Eva Braun committed suicide and the same day that Joseph and Magda Goebbels did likewise.

edit on 1-5-2011 by stealthsurfer because: (no reason given)

link   
Curious....how many more months until elections? Someone need votes

link   
We just created a martyr for the worst possible people. They'll avenge him, you watch

Pandora, you can have your box back, I think we're done with it now

link   
Oh my goodness! What are you birthers going to say now? It took Obama two years to do what Bush couldn't do in 8 years.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
8 years to the day Bush declared 'Misson Accomplished'

link   
I will be happy to donate one of my pigs for his casket.

link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
A thread stated that a news agency space news (current thread in ATS) that last week I guy they have been holding for 6 years stated theres a nuke buried in Europe and in the event that that bin laden was captured it would be set off.

Unless it is a low-tech gun-type uranium weapon (and almost nobody makes them any more), nuclear weapons require regular refills of tritium, which decays over a number of years.

To work properly, they need to have most or all of the fresh tritium. After 10 years, the weapon may not result in a significant yield (assuming it was fresh to begin with, which I find very unlikely).

Far more likely, the guy was totally bs'ing.
edit on 1-5-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

link   
8 years to the day Bush declared 'Misson Accomplished'

link   
Wow, talk about hate.

"They" hate us for our freedom?

I think "They" hate us because we "HATE" them for NO REASON.

Seriously, what has Middle Easterners and Osama done to most Americans? Nothing.

What has America done to the Middle East as a whole? Blew a f-ing glass crater out of the damn place.

This world is so illogical. I can't believe how people can get so ecstatic just because they were conditioned to do so.

link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
We just created a martyr for the worst possible people. They'll avenge him, you watch

Pandora, you can have your box back, I think we're done with it now

Oh come on man! You guys will turn a victory into a defeat because you HATE OBAMA.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join