It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neonmeatdream

Yep yep. They used the hell out of what was probably an accident or a plan. And will continue to do so.

link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Hussein was caputred in Dec 2003 and was convicted in Iraqi court in Nov of 2006

link   
UMMM...big fraeking deal!!!...OBL is not the boogy man FFS..
nothing is going to change because of this.
Not one soldier is going to come home.
Not one strike fighter will say grounded.
Not one tank will stay parked up.
He has had nothing to do with the day to day running of AQ for years now.
geez you yanks just suck this crap right up.
WAKE UP!!!

link   
Osama was chilling in a mansion!!

No surprise, we knew it was only a matter of time..

W00000000000000T

I'm glad that scum bag is gone!!

NOW LETS GET OUT OF AZCRACKISTAN AND IRAQ!!!

I feel vindicated!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLantern101
reply to post by ntc0394

well....

The second reason for the founding date of May 1st relates to the fact that in communications between members of the Order, the word Illuminati was to be symbolized by a point within a circle: ☉. This has always represented the sun, probably before writing was even invented, and the Egyptians used it thousands of years ago as the Hieroglyphic symbol for the sun-god Ra. The May Day festivals were an enactment of both sun and fire worship; so May 1st—giving the overt symbolism of the Order—was a perfect day (symbolically) for the founding of the Illuminati. The connection between the point within a circle and May Day celebrations is also manifested by the practice surrounding the Maypole.

That does not say it WAS. Dont try and feed me fiction.

link   
Gadaffi vows to seek revenge. You all know that gadaffi is a military master mind don't you. I wonder who or where he will strike, i don't think he will bomb any airplane,train, or boat. He goes for the source. Now that bin laden is dead, maybe gadaffi and bin laden members will unite. I see nothing good to come of this. I wonder who killed bin laden. One of U.S.A or someone else. hmmmm
I see only havoc in the next month or two.

link   
Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
So what's next???
Have they taken out all those guys poised with dirty bombs,
ready for this moment?
I have a feeling this is not going to be good.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Per Aljazeera: "Having the body may help convince any doubters that bin Laden is really dead."

AlJazeera

link   
reply to post by hillynilly

There's no way we will come home now. This will all be used to justify our presence across the world. We have to keep our troops out there....

link   
Osama is dead. That was a long time coming, some claim he would never be found, some claim he was already dead, and some claim he was working in an american gas station.

As this news breaks, I would like to share the Biography of Osama Binladen in this wikipedia article.

Wiki Osama Binladen

With a MSM full of corporate propaganda, please take everything you hear with a grain of salt.

link   
reply to post by Scarver

We've been at Alpha+ for a while. They just upgraded to Bravo today.

link   
Anwar Al-Awlaki must be pissed...

link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
The "celebrating" and the trumpeting of this "moment of unity" .they are showing on the news is disturbing me. Am I the only one who feels this way? Makes me sick. Ten years of failure and "intelligence failures" and over a million dead isn't really something to celebrate in my book. Blah.

OHHH FFS!!! lets them celebrate...who the hell are you to judge anyway?
whats up with the bitchy ass mood? that time of the month? youve complained numerous times in this thread about those people celebrating..whats the big deal?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A thread stated that a news agency space news (current thread in ATS) that last week a guy they have been holding for 6 years stated there's a nuke buried in Europe and in the event that bin laden was captured it would be set off. The military is currently at a very high level of readiness. Something definitely stinks. Did you notice how nervous POTUS seemed during that speech. I was never a fan and I never did watch him much. But he to me seemed very nervous. He even said he gave the order today.

Somethings not right.
edit on 5/1/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mishigas

If this is true it took, Barry the illegal muslim to do something in two years that Bush could never do.

link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Lol. Exactly. We'll never leave. Just keep spreading through the ME.

reply to post by Watts

I just find the timing of this all too strange. 11pm EST on a Sunday night to announce this? It couldn't have waited till morning? Especially if they have had his "body" for a week (wax figurine cough cough).

The wikileaks warning... the fiasco in Libya... It just stinks to high heaven.

wax figurine,,,,lmao...that was good

link   
CNN is showing pictures again of masses of people outside the White House. Where the hell did these people come from this fast?
Nothing in DC moves that fast.

link   

Originally posted by Chillidog1
Maybe someone whos a regular on the religious and occult threads can shed some light. It was my understanding April 30 is some kind of big day for Luciferians or something. Any truth to that?
Did anyone catch if Obama said what day Bin Laden was supposedly killed?

Dunno about luciferians, but it's may day in norse religions(heathenism), honoring the vanir and freja(some of you know about that kinda thing)..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Dudes, I know Obama is a narcissist and the typical opportunistic politician. But I don;t care. This is a time of celebration. The bastard is dead.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoocares

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
The "celebrating" and the trumpeting of this "moment of unity" .they are showing on the news is disturbing me. Am I the only one who feels this way? Makes me sick. Ten years of failure and "intelligence failures" and over a million dead isn't really something to celebrate in my book. Blah.

OHHH FFS!!! lets them celebrate...who the hell are you to judge anyway?
whats up with the bitchy ass mood? that time of the month? youve complained numerous times in this thread about those people celebrating..whats the big deal?

No, I have to agree with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join