It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Can't wait to see the look on GWB face.

Priceless,

link   
It has been my pleasure to share this fine night with you people lurking and reading your comments. Thanks for the info especially all the Sky News reports.

I agree with everyone who thinks this is a smokescreen of sorts. Stay vigilant, friends.

link   
This is so... so.. there are no words to say what I think about this!

Quite a lot didn't add up in this speech for me.
First, & I'm no expert, I though his body language was slightly off in parts, & he stumbled abit. It wasn't convincing in the least!
Second... There was a battle, yet "no Americans were harmed". He was THE most wanted man in the world, I find it hard to believe he would go down without taking some of the enemy with him. That, or they hired foreign mercenaries..
Third (& it's a given) as I was watching, I imagined what it'd be like for someone who didn't know what we know. If I hear the presenters saying "this is so important" "the political & geo-political ramifications are enormous" I'd be very inclined to believe them.

Like it has been said, the "celebrations" outside the WH are such a fail. Obvious propaganda is obvious..

Well, it just goes to show how easy it is tho pull the wool over us.
edit on 1-5-2011 by WilhelmFink because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by WilhelmFink because: more to say

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I wondered why he did not say "Justice has been served." Too. Done was an odd choice of wording imo.

link   
They actually almost had me believing, up until they started with the people outside chanting "USA" nonsense, and all before Obama even gave a speech and like what, maybe 1 or 2 minutes after they even heard it was about OBL.

That's just.... major propaganda fail. Now it just stinks.

link   
Maybe someone whos a regular on the religious and occult threads can shed some light. It was my understanding April 30 is some kind of big day for Luciferians or something. Any truth to that?
Did anyone catch if Obama said what day Bin Laden was supposedly killed?

link   
I think and hope i speak for everyone here when i say

Rot in hell, Osama... rot in hell

link   
reply to post by ntc0394

well....

The second reason for the founding date of May 1st relates to the fact that in communications between members of the Order, the word Illuminati was to be symbolized by a point within a circle: ☉. This has always represented the sun, probably before writing was even invented, and the Egyptians used it thousands of years ago as the Hieroglyphic symbol for the sun-god Ra. The May Day festivals were an enactment of both sun and fire worship; so May 1st—giving the overt symbolism of the Order—was a perfect day (symbolically) for the founding of the Illuminati. The connection between the point within a circle and May Day celebrations is also manifested by the practice surrounding the Maypole.

link   
great cover story for the fake Birth certificate lol.
ahh well here comes WW3....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
The question is who snitched him. Was it the Pakistanis? Was it one of his family members? Or was it the U.S. govt. that betrayed him.

Your theory is intriguing, if you believe this really happened in the first place. I believe it is total BS. Someone just became a major martyr and will inspire SO MANY! Why now?

Thay are plannning a new attack, and the death of OBM is a very convenient place to lay the blame.

TSA will step it up!!!

link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
The question is who snitched him. Was it the Pakistanis? Was it one of his family members? Or was it the U.S. govt. that betrayed him.

Your theory is intriguing, if you believe this really happened in the first place. I believe it is total BS. Someone just became a major martyr and will inspire SO MANY! Why now?

Thay are plannning a new attack, and the death of OBM is a very convenient place to lay the blame.

TSA will step it up!!!

link   
he was expecting the usuall monthly check
he got the boobie prize instead

link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I wish I was in the room when all the biggies around the table said, "Hmmmmmm May 1st.... that will be a good day to let this little tidbit of disinfo out... " Can see it now, smoke filled room with a bunch of old guys and drool running down their cheeks.... saying.... "Hmmmm what next??? Didn't our man 'Obama' look good tonight?"

Also, can't wait for Fox News spin this.......
edit on 1-5-2011 by neonmeatdream because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Lmao yeah, I thought the exact same thing. Bush was someone who spent his entire administration trying to hunt that man down, then Obama gives a single order to the special ops for a covert mission to infiltrate a base in Pakistan that had Osama in it. And with a single shot to the head, Osama was put to rest in hell and Obama became the champion who could triumphantly stand over the terrorist's corpse chanting the phrase "FOUR MORE YEARS, FOUR MORE YEARS!"

The world was at peace.

link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Now we will see if WikiLeaks is all that. Recently, WikiLeaks released a communique saying that if we kill Bin Laden, a nuclear hellstorm will be unleashed. God I hope not. I think that we will be hearing fron the religion of peace before to long.

My usual sarcasm aside, I agree.

Pakistan, where he was killed, is a NUCLEAR ARMED Muslim nation. Not only is the Pakistani ISI notoriously sympathetic to al-Qaeda and the Taliban, but the Talibs were within 20 miles of their nuclear stockpile last year. There is a VERY real possibility of an Islamist coup taking charge of their nuclear arsenal, and perhaps a couple of warheads will conveniently disappear - to materialize again on a container ship steaming into NYC harbor.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What? Osama is dead again?

2002 Osama - Dead!

CIA reports, doctors and biographers have asserted that bin Laden had (has) a range of diseases from typhoid to renal disease, Addison’s disease, secondary osteoporosis and Marfan syndrome. Intelligence agencies think that in 2000, he had kidney-dialysis devices shipped to him in Afghanistan. His 1987 biography states that bin Laden was being treated with insulin for diabetes and suffered serious low blood pressure. Is it likely that the most wanted man in the world has been regularly receiving medical attention without detection for the past 10 years?
www.washingtontimes.com...
In 2008, former CIA case officer Robert Baer asserted, “Of course he’s dead.” In 2002 and 2009, Pakistani Presidents Pervez Musharraf and Asif Ali Zardari separately stated that bin Laden was dead. In 2002, FBI counterterrorism chief Dale Watson stated that bin Laden “probably” was dead.

Now there were reports that Osama was seen after he was dead...hanging out ...and not in a cave

Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri are believed to be hiding close to each other in houses in northwest Pakistan, but are not together, a senior NATO official said.

"Nobody in al Qaeda is living in a cave," said the official, who declined to be named because of the sensitivity of the intelligence matters involved.

Rather, al Qaeda's top leadership is believed to be living in relative comfort, protected by locals and some members of the Pakistani intelligence services, the official said.

edition.cnn.com...

Now that he is officially dead...ummm...who is the leader of Al CIA Da???
edit on 1-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
The "celebrating" and the trumpeting of this "moment of unity" .they are showing on the news is disturbing me. Am I the only one who feels this way? Makes me sick. Ten years of failure and "intelligence failures" and over a million dead isn't really something to celebrate in my book. Blah.

Well they hold applause signs up on the Price is Right - doesn't that kinda seem like that? Like "Hey you guys you know what stand over here and cheer USA!" Cool, now we'll film it! Its like the crowd of midwestern nerds in the background on their trip to big Ole NYC on the Today show. Just point the camera and they go all wild and fuzzy like.

All the lives, all the damaged Veterans who will never be the same - all the zillions, was it worth it? Was it really just this one guy. This ONE guy??? OH yeah, don't think. USA USA USA!!! That's the ticket!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthsurfer
Historical note: Wasn't Hitler's death announcement also on May 1 (1945)?

According to Wikipedia,

World War II: A German newsreader officially announces that Adolf Hitler has "fallen at his command post in the Reich Chancellery fighting to the last breath against Bolshevism and for Germany".

LINK

But every day of the year, has about 100 events that coincide -- so you know, this MIGHT be about "American Civil War: The Union Army completes the Capture of New Orleans." Just to rub salt into the wounds of people from the SouthEast after the deluge of Tornadoes.

link   
the pakistanis just asked the us to stop killing all their newlyweds
with drones
I guess the uS can leave and save face now

link   
Just remember folks. We are NOT at war with islam. We are at war with mass murders. Riiiiigghtt.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join