It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Funny how he was killed on May 1st...May 1st is also the founding date of the illunimati!!!

link   
President Obama clearly stated he gave the kill order TODAY. Every news outlet is reporting that he gave the order last week. There is so many conflicting stories, which I understand is going to happen, but this has a set-up written all over it.

Two theories:

1. They fudged up the release of the birth certificate so bad they needed turn over the news cycle.

2. Creates a climate where an attack from al queda is plausible. False flag city.

CHICAGO WATCH OUT!!! Who owns the Sears Tower?? I wonder?

False flag hitting Obama's hometown as "payback"???

link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Originally posted by Dephyle
OBAMA JUST SAId IT HAPPENEd TOdAY!

Mistake?

I just re-listened to it. He said last August he was briefed of a possible lead to OBL, then finally last week he had determined that we had enough Intel to take action and authorized an operation to get OBL and bring him to justice. Then TODAY at his direction the USA launched a targeted operation against the compound and a small team of Americans killed OBL after a firefight.

So you heard right.

YES I thought I heard that too!!!, off to youtube to see if anyone uploaded it

link   
It's going to be a MSM feeding frenzy for days!!!!!!!!!!!
All the disasters we have been waiting will happen,aliens will land,and we won't here a peep.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I want those annoying people in front of the White House to be interviewed by the media. Who are they? Is there a vendor on the corner conveniently selling red, white and blue banners and flags at this late hour?

link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by whoocares

where is the proof he is dead now?

ohh ffs...its only been hours since his "supposed" death..cheesus cries your statement is so full of fail

link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

You know who else said justice will be done? Osama bin Laden.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
not bad for a kenyan.

now we have 3 days to look forward to of talking heads giving equal credit to that worthless idiot bush who spread al qaeda around the globe and allowed him to escape in the first place.

and people like clinton and the rest of the hypocrites acting like they had anything to do with osama being killed because their ego can't handle a president and politician who actually does what he says he is going to do.

link   
reply to post by deltaboy

THAT's the magic question. Someone dropped the dime on him. And the cnn snippet i saw on the front page said they snuffed him outside a mansion.

Personally, i think this was staged. The perfect maneuver to boost Barry make him look good and put 9/11 "behind" the country...

Bah, i'm more disgusted and distrustful now that he's "dead" rather than alive.. Ain't America grand?

link   
reply to post by Aisling

As long as the oil is on the other side, nothing will change.
No one molests anyone at the airport. That's just ridiculous. If you don't want to be searched. Dont fly.
Airport Security does their job.

link   
Obama, Osama, Obama, Osama......Something isn't quite right here......

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Historical note: Wasn't Hitler's death announcement also on May 1 (1945)?

link   

Originally posted by apocalypticangel
Please, for the love of God did anyone besides me notice at the begining of Obamas address, him shaking his head no while referring to the hijacked Shanksville plane. I am sick over this. .

Yeah, I posted a couple of pages back. I caught that too, He mentions The planes Crashing into The Twin Towers, Flight 93 in Shanksville, but says "The Plume of Smoke at The Pentagon".

I called Shenanigans.

link   
reply to post by GLantern101

No it is not.

link   

Originally posted by assclown1
Donald Trump will probably demand his death certificate.

LOL.

>> Even funnier are the comments "this is to knock Trump out of the running for President." Holy crap -- do people REALLY think that they can clone all the folks who would vote for ANYONE who seemed like a Powerful Republican NO MATTER WHAT and get them to vote for the next election?

The ONLY chance Trump ever had of winning the election is if he can rig all the voting machines -- well, not TOO preposterous. But hey, Obama is NOT rocking the corporate boat -- we still have AGENTS from Goldman Sacks running our Employment and Economic system into the ground. So unless they need to have more war, and someone who constantly lies -- there is no need for a Donald Trump.

Of course, anyone who ACTUALLY LIKES Donald Trump -- probably think that this man is well liked in the nation as a whole. That really takes "Trump sized" delusions.

>> The LIKELY Republican Presidential Candidate is probably Mitt Romney (as played by Gordon Gecko in the Movie Wall Street), or that Pawlenty guy. Any one of them will suck, but Trump or Newt Gingrich would actually make me vomit in my own mouth and run for the border. Thankfully, these hacks are just in it to raise the fees for speaking tours. Any business that needs to learn how to leverage debt from one bank onto the next sucker -- REALLY needs Trump to speak at their next convention.

link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

I want pictures, links, and a DNA sample or it never happened! Just because he's the President doesn't mean he gets a free ride.

link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
It's been 10 years, got to renew the 911 story for the younger generations. Got to pump up the American sheeple. Perfect timing as usual. So anyone still not think there is a secret elite running things? Hey, they just gave Obama the thawed body OBL to keep up the facade.

In the sense that you're saying it, gotta "pump up" the American sheeple, renew the story for the younger generation sounds like a bad thing (I am certain that was what you were getting at...ha ha sarcasm!) But on a serious note, those people shouldn't be forgotten, either because it "was" a terrorist attack or a false flag operation. Either way, it deeply upsets me still.

On another note, I agree with on the "secret elite running things" because I don't trust this a bit. Question is, how long is the news hype going to last?

link   
reply to post by paxnatus

"All Hail the AlMIGHTY Obama!!"

I'm sorry....but did the media actually say that?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph0en1x

You are truly insane. Bin Laden is dead, there is no time slot for that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Both the neo-con republicans and the Al-Queada network had nothing to gain by Bin Laden's death. His continued existence was crucial for bi-polarising purposes. We know there were many faked Bin Laden videos, created by the CIA psy-ops as well as by partisan fundamentalist Islamicists. This announcement by the president of the united states is seen as historic, but it is really nothing of the sort. I am going to wait for the DNA evidence myself; as to where the U.S. will retain this evidence certianly remains in question. Mr. Obama is long on rhetoric and "god" and short on details.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join