It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have a feeling this announcement is a means of "uniting" us Americans "as we were after 9/11" so as to get us through some really bad news upcoming for our country in the very near future.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well forget that Bush was the one that went to war and faced the most burden (I'm not a Bush fan), Obama killed Bin Laden and will reap the benefit of being the hero. Next election is secure now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Sounds like they could have captured him easily and didn't..
of course there COULDN'T be a trial

The CIA already admitted to faking Osama videos
so the news will never be trustable now...

especially now

The CIA never said such a thing.

link   
Well at this point we're going to want photographic proof that he died, like was done when Saddam's sons were killed, as proof. But other than that, I am glad to hear Obama say 'One Nation under God'... That was a great end to the announcement regardless of whether or not this announcement is true.

link   

Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

www.nytimes.com...

FOX News Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
[Fox News. December 26, 2001]

Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years. According to Le Figaro, last year [2000] he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan. [Guardian]

www.guardian.co.uk...

Pakistan's Musharraf: Bin Laden probably dead

Pakistan's president says he thinks Osama bin Laden is most likely dead because the suspected terrorist has been unable to get treatment for his kidney disease.

[A Bush administration official] said U.S. intelligence is that bin Laden needs dialysis every three days and "it is fairly obvious that that could be an issue when you are running from place to place, and facing the idea of needing to generate electricity in a mountain hideout." [CNN]

edition.cnn.com...

Check the dates people.

link   
Well Osama is dead and Al Qaeda will retaliate.

Gaddafi's kids and grandchildren were killed and he will retaliate.

Yeah, things got a whole lot better...give me a break...

link   
ATSers never fail to amuse with the instant consperiacy

link   

Originally posted by zaintdead
Seriously,

don't tell me you guys believe this? Obama's birth certificate turns out to be a total fraud and then conveniently this huge 'news' happens to distract everyone.

Bin Laden died years ago of kidney failure.

Exactly what I am thinking, now Obama hailed as hero the BC issue can be put to rest. Trump will probably conveniently die of a stroke this week.

link   
Donald Trump will probably demand his death certificate.

link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
In other words - nothing is going to change because Osama bin Laden is dead. It's just a way for Obama to try and boost poll numbers.

I don't understand THIS kind of comment.

The election is LIGHT YEARS away right now -- this announcement would have to be made AT SOME POINT IN TIME.

Let's go after Obama for ACTUAL policy decisions, and for NOT getting us out of the wars -- but let's not INVENT nonsense because that will go nowhere.

link   
reply to post by stealthsurfer

Lol, I call it at least a week before Trump starts sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong.
Only to get slapped by the newspaper of the people.
Again.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Maybe it had to be done on Beltane, and Osama was a stand in sacrifice of the king, to renew the land (the US).

Where'd all thes epople standing around the white house at this time of night come from? How much did they pay those folks? It's midnight. Never saw that many people at midnight there.
edit on 1-5-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

link   
Please, for the love of God did anyone besides me notice at the begining of Obamas address, him shaking his head no while referring to the hijacked Shanksville plane. I am sick over this. .

link   
Those tools at that fence are high on the coolaid!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I,I, Me Me my Everything out of his mouth is about him! Where the hell was all his support of our
military 6 months ago!!

You mean no apologies tonight? No refusal to wear an American flag pin! No refusal to salute
the flag?
And make no mistake this had nothing to do with Islam! Why did he and does he always feel the need to
defend Islam but no other Religion?

link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

Care to elaborate?

This IS a conspiracy site.

link   
I dont understand why Obama would have gone golfing, called Bush this morning and waited to give this announcement LATE at night on a Sunday night, keeping civilians up way past bedtime on a work day night?

link   
reply to post by iamhobo

AGREE!!!! It is Monday morning in the Middle East: The timing of the announcement is surgical.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A few things:

How interesting that this information was released AFTER the royal wedding coverage started to die down...on a Sunday night....hmmm

Notice how Obama, in his address, mentioned that planes hit both the WTC and Shanksville, PA....but only mentioned "black smoke billowing from the Pentagon".

This is all very carefully orchestrated and I am afraid. Is this a cover up? A strategic re-election move? Is this the beginning of a new era of military action in Pakistan/other mid east countries?

Funny how the gas prices have steadily been increasing. I think he's been dead for a while. Im afraid of retaliation...and afraid of my government. YIKES

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Great timing since Obama is ruining the country and had his BC proven fake.
Hopefully the Great Camel Jockey is dead!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join