It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

Step away from the gun sir!

link   
reply to post by Corbin Dalus

It's one big PR spin.
The timeliness is "just right".

Anyway: Osama, a "CIA Asset" was most likely dead of Kidney failure 10 years ago.

link   
That was pretty undramatic for something that was supposed to be so dramatic.
That couldn't wait till morning?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonapologetic
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

So if this is about usama will you twoofers blame obama for being in on the 9/11 "conspiracy"
Or is it only the evil right that does things like that?

I'm of the opinion that Obama is merely a President, and that the President doesn't have as much power to work contrary to the desires of Multinational Corporations and our Military Industrial Complex.

I don't think the RIGHT has all of the evil -- they just enjoy BEING evil a lot more -- the Democrats at least are embarrassed about it occasionally.

>> I mean, what is EVIL anymore? I debate people constantly on all these "necessary things." We have a preventable economic downturn -- that could EASILY be solved by just having the same tax policy we had in the late '90s and ending two bogus and expensive wars -- and THIS is controversial?

We could just CLOSE DOWN GitMo and make torture illegal again -- what is the holdup?

None of this was necessary for legitimate purposes.

>> Obama wasn't "in on" 9/11 -- but he also did not prosecute those involved. He could have made orders to bring Osama in for trial -- but he didn't. MOST of Bush's evil enablers are still Prosecutors, Judges, and in charge of our financial systems and oversight agencies.

I can only imagine that Obama CAN'T or WON'T do anything about it -- and I can only speculate but I don't really know. JFK didn't support the "Bay of Pigs" or Operation Northwoods -- and maybe THAT is why the Secret Service "stood down" after two previous assassination attempts -- but again, I have no information to know anything for sure.

link   
it amazes me how brainwashed people are here in the US

I mean great he is gone but WTF chanting like a bunch of sheep in front of the white house
i want to watch it but every time they showed this crap id change channel its embarrassing as a US citizen
that doesn't have the wool over his eyes l

Allot people take there patriotic support to ridicules extremes

edit on 1-5-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

link   
We've known he was there since August, but did nothing until now? Why does it take 9 months to confirm if he was there or not?

link   
I really think tomorrow should be a day of celebration. No work...unless you're a stripper or bartender

But seriously..No matter what Obama says, Bin Laden's not dead until Donald Trump see's his death certificate.

link   

Originally posted by g146541
This is a tragic day for all of us, mostly us on the west coast.
My sunday night cartoons have been replaced with some clown, and it is not Krusty.

Don't look at my birth certificate, lookie here!!! Shinys ooooh shinys.
Be most careful folks, this is an opportunity for the ptb to pin a false flag on the "Angry Muslims".
That way we could properly hate the brown man, and prolly touch off a global conflict.

At least I wasn't the only one sitting here thinking the same thing.

link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I agree on most of what you said. Just so you know I voted for Obama. I was really hoping he would change things but it hasn't happened. Bush was a joke and yeah he would have made this a show. Ron Paul sounds promising and I wouldn't compare him with Donald Trump or put him on the same level. I think Ron Paul would make a great president but that is just my opinion.

Anyway, lets see what happens with this Osama thing. Very interesting times ahead.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Sounds like they could have captured him easily and didn't..
of course there COULDN'T be a trial

The CIA already admitted to faking Osama videos
so the news will never be trustable now...

especially now

link   
Seriously,

don't tell me you guys believe this? Obama's birth certificate turns out to be a total fraud and then conveniently this huge 'news' happens to distract everyone.

Bin Laden died years ago of kidney failure. Not to mention that bin laden isn't responsible for 911 and even he himself said as much. In my opinion was he a bad guy?

No, after-all did you see Bush building roads for the poor?
edit on 1-5-2011 by zaintdead because: (no reason given)

link   
It's been 10 years, got to renew the 911 story for the younger generations. Got to pump up the American sheeple. Perfect timing as usual. So anyone still not think there is a secret elite running things? Hey, they just gave Obama the thawed body OBL to keep up the facade.

link   

Originally posted by LeftLeoLearning
The beautification of the pope ( He is now a saint)

Actually, John Paul II is not a saint. He is blessed. So close, but sorry.

link   
Lol the greatest thing since Hitler's death.

link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Gotta make sure everyone stays up for the celebration!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
They just fracked up.

They needed to let Obama off the leash, and say something off the 'prompter.

Not good boys and girls. Not good. You're going to have to do damage control because of it.

link   
Aww, I got excited over nothing. I had it backwards. I though it said, Osama was going to announce Obama was dead. Just not my week.

link   
reply to post by Kojack

It wont make any difference.

link   
reply to post by Danbones

Sky News was reporting they actually may have "gotten him" by accident (see my previous posts). They were dead on over U.S. news on everything else so....

link   

Originally posted by Corbin Dalus
Now we can all put 911 to rest. Mission accomplished. We can now get on w/ our lives.

You do that Mr. Sheep. I'm sure you'll take all the sheeple you can with you!

WAKE THEF**K UP!!!

THIS IS NOT REAL!.. YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED!!!!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join