It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Security officials apparently did not recover any arms or explosives following an all-encompassing search of the compound. They did however remove two buffalos, a cow and roughly 150 chickens in addition to computer hard drives, DVDs and an array of documents.

Security officials, as in Pakistani security officials.

Doesn't the Fact (if it is actual fact) that there was no armed protection - - - indicate OBL believed he was protected and untouchable?

The only real Lie that has stood out for me in all this is - - the Pakistan government denying they knew OBL was there.

Wow...I never thought of that. I assumed simply it was corrupt factions within Pakistan that might have been sheltering him somewhat.

Recent reports indicate that the majority of folks at the compound were unarmed or did not fire back...I think the exception was one man in an outbuilding.

IF that speaks to OBL feeling absolutely warm and cozy nuzzled down near a Pakistani military institution...then WHY would the Pakistani gov. shelter him?

Is it possible that OBL was Pakistan's Golden Goose

We have been shoveling money to Pakistan ever since the hunt for OBL began...20 Billion thus far.

www.fas.org...

Is it possible they had a strong financial motivation to prolong the hunt?

edit on 6-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Wow...I never thought of that. I assumed simply it was corrupt factions within Pakistan that might have been sheltering him somewhat.

Recent reports indicate that the majority of folks at the compound were unarmed or did not fire back...I think the exception was one man in an outbuilding.

IF that speaks to OBL feeling absolutely warm and cozy nuzzled down near a Pakistani military institution...then WHY would the Pakistani gov. shelter him?

Is it possible that OBL was Pakastan's Golden Goose

We have been shoveling money to Pakistan ever since the hunt for OBL began...20 Billion thus far.

www.fas.org...

Now, this is a conspiracy theory that is deserving of 196 pages! It's very plausible. The motivation is certainly there...so is opportunity....if we could prove intent, then we could nail this one down.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I am not much for backtracking or BS...I'll concede I read the post hastily and responded hastily as well...you were correct with the exception of Saddam.

No problem, I only did it cuz you did it to me...

Disagree..plenty different between Pres. B and Pres. O ...just ask the GOP

The GOP is in on the scam...here's a good read, if you're interested...

The Power Elite sponsors candidates that run for office in both political parties, and one of their candidates almost always wins. That's why both parties support NAFTA, GATT, the WTO, Free Trade, subsidized trade with China, the transfer of national sovereignty to international organizations, expensive social programs, government medicine, massive government spending, illegal immigration, world government, and the war in Iraq."....
www.newmediaexplorer.org...

As far as the release of photos is concerned, there are some valid points in why they shouldn't be released, from a moral standpoint. However, in my opinion, the pros outweigh the cons. Again, if they exist, they will come out. As we've seen, AQ is saying they're gonna hit us anyway, even though we didn't release the photos. And if they come out, (unless they are an obvious photoshop, like the one that's been circulating, where two readily available photos were merged), then I will admit my doubts were incorrect. It would be very hard to photoshop convincing photos, because most pics of OBL are readily available on the internet and people would quickly prove they were fakes. I don't think there are any photos out there of OBL laying down...
edit on 6-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Prominent Iraq veteran on CNN right now, saying that he and many other vets want to see the photos released.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

They killed their own boogyman to keep their enemy from using him against them

SOO! who's the real enemy of the West then?

Who hate the muslim Arabs so much to frame and blame them by using them as scapegoats against us in the West?
edit on 5-5-2011 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

It may manifest from continued hostility on both sides without acceptable resolution to both sides from this simple question posed to David from George ...

I DO NOT ENDORSE THE TITLE OF THIS VIDEO NOR DO I TAKE A SIDE EITHER WAY !

It is the question itself and more importantly the answer that may help to move forward on some hostile issues with respect to your question.

For some ODD reason we all don't come to the conclusion to make a decision to at least get along.

Until then, the insanity continues back and forth with some preposition of a goal or prize at the endgame that never comes.

PING... 9/11

PONG

Prize = UBL

Cost 1.8 trillion PLUS
Lives priceless
Anyone feel any safer... subjective question.. forget it...
Bogyman gone...?

PING

Forecast... New Bogyman

It is the question itself and more importantly the answer that may help to move forward on some hostile issues with respect to your question.

Insanity: doing the same dumb thing over and over again and expecting different results...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Is it possible that OBL was Pakastan's Golden Goose

www.fas.org...

Now, this is a conspiracy theory that is deserving of 196 pages! It's very plausible. The motivation is certainly there...so is opportunity....if we could prove intent, then we could nail this one down.

Looking into the owner of the house now...Arshad Khan

Also they apparently arrested the contractor who built the compound yesterday and said the plans for the compound were never approved....seriously? I put a shed up in my yard and had the village board crawling up my butt...OBL builds a large compound spitting distance from a Military base and no one asked to see a permit? In Pakistan? Where I assume culturally every permit equals payola? It's not like the building was subtle...It does smell...

www.dunyanews.tv...

edit on 6-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
India wants the same rights the US claims to have when it comes to killing terrorists in other nations, (Pakistan).

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Some definite confusion here... what happened to the sons? Hamza and/or Khalid.

www.guardian.co.uk...

As well as the Pakistani brothers, who were both killed, the Americans removed the remains of Bin Laden's son Hamza, believed to be 28 years old. His mother was Bin Laden's first wife. There was also another body – possibly another of Bin Laden's 11 sons.

The US press denies taking the boy... dead or alive.

Earlier reports had them taking one of the boys alive.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

…The Pakistani Military is covering their tracks as best they can…This centers on who owned and built the compound for him…

First see here…

The paper trail leading to whoever helped Osama bin Laden during his years of seclusion includes sheaves of land-registry documents filed with local authorities in Abbottabad, now kept secret by order from Islamabad.
building contractors in Abbottabad said the process of purchasing land, obtaining permits, and hooking up basic utilities, requires months, or even years, of approvals.

It’s even harder to get the necessary papers in a cantonment area such as Bilal Town, where homes are built on military lands.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Ok…so the Pakastani Intelligence Service seals all the land records. All we know is that it is very difficult to get permits …more so because this is MILITARY OWNED LAND.

Then this…

The construction plan of the house was not approved.
According to the details name of contractor is Noor Muhammad Gull Maddah who belongs to Batgram. He was arrested from Narrian near Abbottabad. The owner of the land is one Arshad Khan who belongs to Charsadda. The total land of the house is six and a half canal. Arshad Khan bought a part of the land in 2004, while the rest was bought in 2005.
Contractor Noor Muhammad after thorough investigation was freed late at night.

www.dunyanews.tv...

Uhhh WHAT? They are now saying that the plan for the house was not approved?

They just now noticed that compound over there???

Try building a house in your neighborhood without a permit…better yet, try building a COMPOUND without a permit…better yet…try building a compound in your neighborhood on MILITARY LAND…WITHOUT A PERMIT???

The compound construction began in 2004 and went on for a year!

Given the Pakastani way of payola to get anything done…there is no way a compound costing a Million dollars and taking a year to build was constructed without every relevant official in the area sticking their hand out!

Sealing the land records?…and then claiming that the large compound was built without a permit?..On Military lands? Read again what other builders in the area said..

building contractors in Abbottabad said the process of purchasing land, obtaining permits, and hooking up basic utilities, requires months, or even years, of approvals. It’s even harder to get the necessary papers in a cantonment area such as Bilal Town, where homes are built on military lands.

The Pakastani’s have gotten at least 20 Billion (that we know of) in aid to fight the war with Al-Qaeda…all the while sheltering their Golden Goose.

It was not a “failure” of the Pakistani Intelligence Service…IT WAS A SUCCESS…they hustled us out of 20 Billion!

No Apologies for not giving them a heads up...now we should ask for our money back.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I would have made a new thread about this, but I apparently am not allowed to make new threads yet.

I think I may have found the smoking gun to this whole Osama bin Laden hoax.

NBC Nightly news reported that Obama was receiving live coverage of the SEALs operation through audio/visual that was hooked up to the SEAls. The operation happened at 1 AM Pakistan time. This would mean that it would be 4 PM April 30th that Obama would be watching the operation take place.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

In this video it shows a picture that was taken right after they knew the got Osama bin Laden. If you look at the clock, it clearly shows 4 digits. It isn't possible to see the specific time since it is too blurry, but it is clearly 4 digits and not 3. How could this be if it was taking place at 4 PM?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Here is another image that was supposedly taken as the events were happening live. However, Rachel Maddow even said that it was taken yesterday, May 1st. The image was released May 2nd. How could this be taken May 1st? I assume they are talking about US time and not Pakistan time which would mean that this photo had to be taken on April 30th.

www.wavenewspapers.com...

"Sunday, May 1, 2011. Obama is huddled with his national security team in the White House Situation Room, receiving real-time updates on the mission to kill or capture the most wanted man in the world: Osama bin Laden."

More proof that this was a picture of Obama receiving real-time updates. Again why would this be May 1st? It would April 30th. People say that Obama was wearing what he wore to the golf course on Sunday in that photo. If this were true that means the operation would have taken place after his golfing on Sunday because this was supposedly a picture of them receiving real-time updates from the SEALs.

Sohaib Athar is recently famous for his tweets of the action as it happened. However, if you create a twitter account and change the time settings of your account it will not change the date of his post. If he truly did write this at 1 AM Pakistan time, then when I put the settings as Eastern time it should read the post as being written on April 30th, but it doesn't. The only way this would be possible is if he wrote this after 1 AM Pakistan time.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Rhino5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Out of curiosity.

Have you ever heard of the Greenwich Line?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Out of curiosity.

Yes, I have. What exactly is your point in asking? GMT would have put the operation at 9 PM on April 30th. Are tweets posted in GMT? If so, then Athar's post would have been posted April 30th.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Removed to make space... Sorry
edit on 6-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: Removed to make space... Sorry

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

Originally posted by Rhino5

Originally posted by Aeons
Out of curiosity.

Yes, I have.

Is that the Green Eggs & Ham Place...?

This thread is 196 pages long. We don't need any dumb jokes to take up space.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhino5

Sorry I was hungry...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ever consider the clock has 4 digits because it's showing military time?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Such a great guy. A wife that never got to leave the top floor of the house.

He's a treasure, and a man to emulate and raise to God Like Status. A real man amoungst men.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey
Ever consider the clock has 4 digits because it's showing military time?

Actually, now that I have looked at other photos of the situation room, I have changed my stance on this. It most certainly is in military time. There are actually two more clocks below that clock which is covered by someone's head.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I must have not been awake this morning when I read that
anyway the way this story is going it would not have surprised me in the least!

the seals now have removed 2 buffalos,a cow,150 chickens and the computer hard drive...what?exactly how big was that chopper??

edit on 6-5-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
forgive if this has been posted, but did anyone read the story about CIA agents living next to bin laden, and not being able to identify him? www.rawstory.com...

My bull# meter just exploded

Edit: humor aside, here's the scary part. These lies are so brazen a 5 year old would question it, which means, they're getting to a place where they don't care that we know they're lying. that means something is about to happen. something bad. there's already stories about TSA-style patdowns at soft targets like malls, etc..the osama story didn't work..so they need something else. which usually means something's going to go boom. and soon.
edit on 7-5-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join