It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 187
318
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by 000063

Link please.



Three Republican senators who claimed to have seen images of Osama bin Laden after he was killed may have been duped. www.cbsnews.com...


It is so comforting to know that our elected officials are on the ball. sarcasm intended!
Not an American, but it does amuse me to know even mighty Senators can fall for hoaxes.


Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by 000063
Link please.


Here you go, young chap. I figured there at Hogwarts, you'd have a crystal ball or something, but Google works too....


words, words, words


Edit: Sparky beat me to it.

edit on 4-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)
Well, that proves a few people not officially privy to the events could be shown random links.

Quite funny, really.




posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by Aeons
And clearly, they'd never lie.


Neither would our government.


But you, and two others apparently believe that Pakistan tells the truth more often than your own government.

A government that rules people whom in negotiations, if you don't walk away crying, they're not happy and truth is considered a bargaining resources only to be doled out like it is a depleting resource.

Man.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000063
Quite funny, really.


What's also really funny, is that they decided to release the gory photos of the bodies of the other men in the compound, including Bin Laden's son...

www.cbsnews.com...

So, it's NOT inflammatory to show the other bodies, just Bin Laden's. Holy crap, this just gets better and better, doesn't it?

Those are some pretty gruesome images too.

edit on 4-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I must admit that I am beginning to have a sneaking suspicion that Osama is really in some secret Afghan military prison and will never again see the light of day. It has become obvious that we cannot trust any story coming out of the White house.

Maybe one day some retired general will spill the beans on his death bed.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
But you, and two others apparently believe that Pakistan tells the truth more often than your own government.


Nah, they probably both lie equally.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I must admit that I am beginning to have a sneaking suspicion that Osama is really in some secret Afghan military prison and will never again see the light of day. It has become obvious that we cannot trust any story coming out of the White house.

Maybe one day some retired general will spill the beans on his death bed.
Just like all the deathbed confessions in 9/11!

Oh, wait.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by 000063
Quite funny, really.


What's also really funny, is that they decided to release the gory photos of the bodies of the other men in the compound, including Bin Laden's son...

www.cbsnews.com...

So, it's NOT inflammatory to show the other bodies, just Bin Laden's. Holy crap, this just gets better and better, doesn't it?

Those are some pretty gruesome images too.

edit on 4-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)
Can't say I'd've released anything at all, but I don't think the extremists really care about his sons.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063
 


I must say you're persistent. Even though the government is making your job harder and harder with each passing moment, you press on, valiantly defending every lie, and stupid contradiction to the end.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I must admit that I am beginning to have a sneaking suspicion that Osama is really in some secret Afghan military prison and will never again see the light of day. It has become obvious that we cannot trust any story coming out of the White house.

Maybe one day some retired general will spill the beans on his death bed.


Maybe he's at Guantanamo getting waterboarded?

Maybe he was handed over to the Saudis?

Remember, after 9/11 a lucrative deal to purchase fighters from the US was contingent upon an agreement to NOT kill Osama... So maybe they will give us a break on oil prices now huh?



Maybe he simply never existed, and was a clever fabrication... He was working with the CIA in Afghanistan and was instrumental in defeating the Russian military... with the USA's help.... Before he was an enemy. Then was used to play a role in a long saga that has reached an end?

Maybe there will be no public evidence released because the CIA is afraid that it can be ripped apart, and still there is no proof.

The maybes can go on forever, because that is all they want you to have.

They know what is best for you, take their word for everything, and just shut up, move on to other things... Accept one of their stories you like best as the truth and call it a day... That is the best you are going to get.

Even photographic evidence, or video isn't good enough, they know this and it will only create more theories, and expose them to the potential of a hoax being revealed, especially when independent experts analyze that material.

It's time for a new boogieman, and there is already a good one in the works.

Stay tuned, a new saga will soon begin....





posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
What's also really funny, is that they decided to release the gory photos of the bodies of the other men in the compound, including Bin Laden's son...

www.cbsnews.com...

So, it's NOT inflammatory to show the other bodies, just Bin Laden's. Holy crap, this just gets better and better, doesn't it?

Those are some pretty gruesome images too.


those were not taken by the seals...they were taken and released by the pakistanis

the us could have asked them to leak those to "test the water" and gauge reactions?

although obama said no...if we keep pressing...they might eventually relent and release the photos...they even said that they didnt want to bomb the place to pieces so that there was so form of proof...but for now theyre keeping it to themselves...wankers



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by 000063
 


I must say you're persistent. Even though the government is making your job harder and harder with each passing moment, you press on, valiantly defending every lie, and stupid contradiction to the end.


There's nothing wrong with being skeptical of the government until they release more proof...but it's just laughable that people believe he died in 2001 with absolutely no proof either.

I do agree that the government isn't doing themselves any justice by not setting the record straight and saying EXACTLY how it went down, and instead letting 'unofficial sources' leak false information which is turning out to be false.

Also, I also find it odd that they released the images of the 3 dead men - and are still withholding OBL's. Not that I believe there is a conspiracy - but if they aren't going to release OBL's, then they should have withheld the others also.

Edit: Ah, if the images were released by Pakistan - that makes more sense. They wouldn't have OBL's body to take photos of.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

although obama said no...if we keep pressing...they might eventually relent and release the photos...they even said that they didnt want to bomb the place to pieces so that there was so form of proof...but for now theyre keeping it to themselves...wankers



It isn't Obama's decision to make... Nor Leon Panetta's ... Even he has had his ass chewed over his statements.

Hillary is the one you should be pressing.




posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer
 


Ah, good point. Didn't think about that. *face palm*

I retract my confusion as to why they released these photos, considering they didn't.


Until they release the photos of Bin Laden, I'm gonna hold on to doubt that they killed him. I don't think he's alive, end stage renal disease is a deadly condition. My thoughts have been that they were finally able to confirm without a doubt, somehow, that he had died. Then, they conducted this raid against his son, and used the opportunity to stage that they killed Bin Laden. We'll see who comes out of the woodwork, and says what in the coming weeks...



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2011 by oxford because: Tired....misread.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Until they release the photos of Bin Laden, I'm gonna hold on to doubt that they killed him. I don't think he's alive, end stage renal disease is a deadly condition. My thoughts have been that they were finally able to confirm without a doubt, somehow, that he had died. Then, they conducted this raid against his son, and used the opportunity to stage that they killed Bin Laden. We'll see who comes out of the woodwork, and says what in the coming weeks...


Not that you'll believe it anyways, but:

worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...


He never underwent dialysis, said U.S. officials. He had kidney stones, not kidney failure. The former is treatable, the latter needs dialysis. Bin Laden did have low blood pressure and an enlarged heart.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm freaking out... I had a hard time accepting that Usama wasn't already dead... but the daughter confirming and that part of the story being in line with the White House and other sources... if it's true that Usama was alive all this time, Alex Jones will take a beating.

What has me bothered at this point is that there are going to be 1000's of Usama wannabees... calling for jihad... not to mention every intelligence agency on the planet wanting to play on this situation... and what better time or place than ground zero tomorrow...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.thesun.co.uk...



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by 27jd


worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...


He never underwent dialysis, said U.S. officials. He had kidney stones, not kidney failure. The former is treatable, the latter needs dialysis. Bin Laden did have low blood pressure and an enlarged heart.



So they performed an autopsy?



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
So they performed an autopsy?


Seems pretty likely. I haven't seen anything that suggested they didn't, have you?

From what I've read, it's not against Islamic tradition either, as long as the body is treated with respect.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey
 


You actually think they performed an autopsy?? I'd be shocked if they did, there's been no word in the media about this at all. The only "test" done was the DNA matching, at least according to what they have told the public.

The body was allegedly disposed of rather quickly, I can't imagine there was ample time to do an autopsy considering they rushed the corpse to an undisclosed area of the ocean and tossed him overboard.
Perhaps they would have had enough time for an autopsy if they didn't conduct that 40 min burial ceremony aboard the USS Carl Vinson?!



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Okay Folks, here we go! I am going to be completely honest here. We have finally recieved the photo that "They" are worried to release. obama wanted to bring him here to the USA for all the tests and varifications that all the Good Folks of the World of every religion and nation is looking for - But, Lady Liberty wouldn't have it, She had her own idea - - The body was not touched as that was wrapped and given to the Sea - as not to offend anyone.




new topics

top topics



 
318
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

log in

join