It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Bin Laden Bin Dead.. This is a Joke!! They threw his bodyin the sea?????????????????????

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I was so sadden by this.
because when I first read it
I thought it said Obama!
oh well I can still wish he gets it one day.

I'm really interested to know why you would wish Barrack Obama dead? What's he actually done wrong?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
To all you naysayers.....

The WH has released the PIC (or a pic)

Of course the photoshop kiddies will probably find something wrong with them.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

do you have a link to the pics?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Video release debated

“We are trying to anticipate the reaction to news of Osama bin Laden’s death,” President Barack Obama’s top counterterrorism advisor said Tuesday on NBC. “So the additional release of information or any type of photo evidence is something we have to take into account in terms of what reaction might be to it. We are doing it in a careful manner.”

The Obama administration is also weighing whether to release video footage of the raid on bin Laden’s compound that was captured by Navy SEALs whose helmets were equipped with cameras, Brennan said on ABC.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
To all you naysayers.....

The WH has released the PICS.

Of course the photoshop kiddies will probably find something wrong with them.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

Really? Where have they released them? To whom? All stories indicate they are still debating.

edit on 5/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Drudge Report Flash - White House Releases Bin Laden Death Photo

WHITE HOUSE RELEASES BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO
Tue May 03 2011 10:22:50 ET

President Obama has decided to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden's death.

The images, being described as 'graphic', are bound to stir emotions in the east and the west, and will likely become the most viewed photographs in modern history.

Developing...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It really amazes me how the US Government believe they are above being judged for their own crimes by justifying them in the name of "national security" or "defence" or a whole host of other political buzz words when ultimately they do exactly the same as what they are blaming people like Bin Laden for - killing innocent people, ruining lives and spreading their doctrine, be it for economical ends (in the case of the US) or ideological/religious based ("terrorists").

The foreign policy history of the US is chocked full of examples which highlight the atrocious record of Washington which count for far many deaths than ever caused by 'terrorism', including economic warfare, refusing aid to governments they dont 'agree' with and propping up/installing dictatorships that coexist with their capitalist dominance (ie a lack of economic nationalism and democracy so said country can be exploited for resources with ease).

I am not a religious man but I do have respect for some religious teachings, one particularly applicable in this instance : "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

I have the utmost respect for american citizens, namely for their passion towards politics and democracy which was pioneered in their country since the time of the founding fathers; often however i find this passion is abused by politicians and turned into blind nationalism equivalent to that of nazi germany unfortunately. Patriots need to learn that being a citizen doesnt mean you are synonymous with government, often the opposite in the case of the US, but critics also should realise this too as the US is full of culture and intelligence that is often overlooked by their atrocious foreign policy history and what i imagine, future.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have seen the mass confusion on these forums,

mass confusion, details released, details of the incident altered,
details suppressed by the media,
repetitively asking and answering the same question, until you don't know which was it up.

I would love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I will leave it up to you.

It is a great tactic, this confusion.
edit on 093131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

"Releases photo" as their headline says has an entirely different meaning than "decided to release" as the story text says.

Sheesh. Someone's having a bit of a problem with verbs and tenses.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
please people..we are not going to put obama as the messiah of the USA again. there was no death of osama, he was a CIA agent first and fore most. I wonder how many drones out there will belive what our goverment tells us. This is another obama trip. Count how many times he says I, his head is so big other people cant fit in the room. This man should not be president of this nation...He is nothing but a gangster from chicago, his birth certificate proves he loves to fake out people I would not belive anything that he says cause it is never the truth thanks for listening

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by daisy65014
please people..we are not going to put obama as the messiah of the USA again. there was no death of osama, he was a CIA agent first and fore most. I wonder how many drones out there will belive what our goverment tells us. This is another obama trip. Count how many times he says I, his head is so big other people cant fit in the room. This man should not be president of this nation...He is nothing but a gangster from chicago, his birth certificate proves he loves to fake out people I would not belive anything that he says cause it is never the truth thanks for listening

I challenge you to back this up, all of it! I keep reading people stating things as fact, as you have just done but I haven't seen anyone actually back it up with facts.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There are news outlets using the hoax photo.

My disappointment with journalists grows everyday.

How can there be a death photo released BEFORE they decide to release it. And how come they are all so dumb that this minor detail of the LINEARITY OF TIME seems so difficult to grasp?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I said in the infiltrated thread that the old fake photo and its viral propagation seems to me to have been a concerted effort on someones part. This was evident here on ATS from the moment the news broke and the entire next day.

Not only did (one or two) people keep posting it everywhere without regard to thread topic but they totally ignored all comments and links to the fact that it was old and a fake. ATS mods were pretty good at weeding this out, but the damage was done. Then on the heels of all this, to have the news saying it was a "conspiracy theorist" propagated hoax...well that makes a person say hmmm.

As for the news outlets posting it? Well they're sloppy with their fact checking and the overwhelming need to be first rather than accurate wins way to much of the time. Not exactly a shock. End of that discussion.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

He didn't fight to the death. He was assassinated by the Seals. And if he had lived a few extra months before his fixed trial, he would have been spending that time being waterboarded and tortured by his civilized captors.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DJKris

Man, it amazes me how many Brits stick up for Obama, seems like just yesterday you couldn't find one Brit to say a nice thing about the U.S. You guys really think there's a difference between Bush and Obama?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I happen to agree with you Lucidity. The concerted effort to propagate that photo was very intense and shameless.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Drudge Report Flash - White House Releases Bin Laden Death Photo

WHITE HOUSE RELEASES BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO
Tue May 03 2011 10:22:50 ET

President Obama has decided to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden's death.

The images, being described as 'graphic', are bound to stir emotions in the east and the west, and will likely become the most viewed photographs in modern history.

Developing...

Looks like Drudge changed the headline:

WHITE HOUSE TO RELEASE BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonkingulf
reply to post by 000063

He didn't fight to the death. He was assassinated by the Seals. And if he had lived a few extra months before his fixed trial, he would have been spending that time being waterboarded and tortured by his civilized captors.

if that is what you believe to be the case then you must be thankful he is no longer here with us on earth eh?

also saves the us tax payers lots of money for feeding him, water bills, lodging, security...etc etc

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Good. That was shameful.

I'm glad they caught my two posts slamming their shoddy practice.

Things are confusing enough without this kind of crap.

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join