It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by AndrewJay
I love how people just believe ANYTHING their Government tells them without any sort of proof...

I love how people just believe ANY crazy conspiracy without any sort of proof...

Goes both ways. As if disbelieving the Government and accepting outlandish theories with absolutely no proof is any better.

I also love how conspiracy theorists will quote government officials or "Intel officials" (according to Agent_USA_Supporter, who never posted his proof that he KNOWS OBL has been dead since 2001) when it fits with their conspiracy (Osama being dead in 2001), but criticize anyone who believes in what they say when it goes against the conspiracy.

fav.me...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mab22
Typical US propaganda bull#,
so yeah let's kill him ,sure we can't take him alive,
Pop quiz! You're a cop. There's a dangerous guy who already said he hates all cops shooting at you. He's backed up by his boys, who are also shooting at you. He refuses to surrender. What do you do?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Use a taser (as cops in America are so fond of using), or if I was a Navy Seal, besides a taser, i'd use stun grenades, rubber bullets, maybe wound him in the leg or arm (after all I'm a Navy Seal, so should be a great shot, right?).

But if i had no evidence against him and bringing him in alive would arouse too many awkward questions I'd probably just shoot him outright.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Pop quiz!

What evidence did the U.S government have linking Osama Bin Laden to the attacks on 9/11?

And the answer is........*drum roll* None whatsoever!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by 000063

Pop quiz!

What evidence did the U.S government have linking Osama Bin Laden to the attacks on 9/11?

Didn't Bin Laden claim responsibility himself in videos around the time?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

You mean aside from his outright admission?

Wake up dude.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I heard two conflicting things on that one.

One that he admitted and one that he denied.

But what about the press conference where the Taliban offered to hand him over to the USA if they produced evidence linking him to the attacks?

The USA produced no evidence and proceeded to bomb and murder thousands.

Good ol' US OF A!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So in that case the USA should have brought him in alive then?

Correct?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

As much as I respect Alex for the amount of effort he puts into his research, this time I'm afraid he's just plain wrong. If OBL was on ice back in 2002, as he claims, then surely this would have been made itself in the Muslim world. I just don't believe something like this could have been hidden for 9 years.

Will it make Obama look good, perhaps for a bit. But, if gas continues to hover around $4 - $5 it will be shortlived. And from what I read this morning, there might not be a jump as Jones stated would be a reason to bring out OBL now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Where is it confirmed that they offered the body to Saudi Arabia, the family, or any other country or person? As far as I've read, there is just a lot of hearsay and speculation about this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

You're delusional ol' chap.

It is well known that OBL and Al Queda are responsible for 9/11. If you disagree, then go start another thread on the subject in the 9/11 area.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

naw, that would have given him a second life.

he would have been a focus of alot of stuff, lawyers would be killing each other to represent him.

the aclu would be out of control. let alone al kaida.

it's better this way, thanks obama.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by 000063

Pop quiz!

Well, he did claim responsibility for the attacks, and never really protested his innocence. If he was innocent, why would he fight to the death? If he can prove his innocence in court, it just makes the US look like complete idiots for hunting him for 10 years. If he can't because of a fixed trial, at least he lived for a few more months.

Of course, he claimed he was innocent for a while at the start, then changed his tune, but he did the exact same thing for the 1998 bombings, which he was indicted for.

The reason he's never been indicted, according to the FBI, is that they have proof positive, but it's classified. You can't indict a man on info you can't reveal to the public. That's actually evidence against a conspiracy, since they could just cook up some evidence that wasn't classified, and use that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by 000063

Use a taser (as cops in America are so fond of using),
Taser range: 25 feet.
AK-47 effective range: 900 ft.

You have died.

or if I was a Navy Seal, besides a taser, i'd use stun grenades, rubber bullets,
Which don't actually prevent people from shooting for more than a few seconds, have shorter range than standard bullets, and there's plenty of other people still firing.

You have died.

maybe wound him in the leg or arm (after all I'm a Navy Seal, so should be a great shot, right?).
You have tried to shoot someone in a very small area during a 40-min firefight. You have had to stop, expose yourself, aim carefully-

You have died.

Also, there's no such thing as a "disabling shot". Barring extremely rare, controlled situations, you can't shoot the gun out of people's hands either.

But if i had no evidence against him and bringing him in alive would arouse too many awkward questions I'd probably just shoot him outright.
If he is trying to kill you and you have enough for an indictment on separate charges and he refuses to surrender, he gets shot.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I heard two conflicting things on that one.

One that he admitted and one that he denied.

But what about the press conference where the Taliban offered to hand him over to the USA if they produced evidence linking him to the attacks?

The USA produced no evidence and proceeded to bomb and murder thousands.

Good ol' US OF A!
The US asked for OBL, the Taliban refused without proof, or him being extradited to a third-party country, or tried in Islamic court. The US refuses, and goes to war, the Taliban offers him for free, and the US basically goes "you had your chance".

It's not like the Taliban would've accepted any evidence anyway.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I was so sadden by this.
because when I first read it
I thought it said Obama!
oh well I can still wish he gets it one day.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
skynews here in the uk saying photos of burial at sea may be released today!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Erm....no I'm not delusional.

It's just called having a discussion and everyone voicing their opinions.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Good points, I suppose.

I gave you a star.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Have fun explaining your post, when the FBI come knocking on your door.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join