It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuelrod
I cannot fathom the complete stupidity of the US government and Military!! Why the hell would they dispose of one of the biggest tools that could help in the "war against terror" in a way that leaves them open for verbal, social, economic and physical attack! Bring that heap of animal excrement back to the US, publicly display it and allow the people to view the remains! Those who are sympethetic to him will make themselves known, in which case they can be delt with! those who wish to spit on him can do so at their own free will and those that dont want to see it dont have to! Dont give him a burial, disrespect him by not giving him anything that their religion wants to give him!

I believe the aim of this war is supposed to be to eliminate these terriorist groups. Surely doing something disrespectful to the body would only make the situation worse is piss off far more people. If we want people to continue to aspire to become terrorists then by all means we should continue to behave in an inhumane way and further aggrivate those with that inclanation. OR we could move forward by rising above it.

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
a american official to pakistan said he will not any answer any conspiracy theories during a news press on CNN just moments ago.

Why would he? Why waste time on someone who has decided for themselves, which no real basis that Bin Laden has really been dead for sometime?

Originally posted by mab22
Typical US propaganda bull#,
so yeah let's kill him ,sure we can't take him alive,
he definetly has no information whatsoever of other terrorists ,
who the hell belives them ?
oh yeah idiots that watch tv all day ,plenty of those

Yeah, people who believe those in a position to know something are idiots, whilst those that chose to believe Bin Laden has been dead for ages without any supporting evidence are not? Really? I know this is a conspiracy website, but some of the comments I read on here sometimes really are dumb!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by voodmon

or........ maybe your not wrapped very tightly, and are willing to buy into any crack pot conspiracy that gets your heart beating faster.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

so what is your solution?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
abovetopsecret.com mentioned in an article "Osama bin Laden on tegelikult elus!?" (translation : "Osama bin Laden is actually alive!?") on an Estonian online "tabloid" news site.

"Kahtlusi tekitasid mitmed asjaolud, kaasa arvatud see, et ta kiiresti merre maeti, kirjutab üks kommentaator skeptikute leheküljel abovetopsecret.com."

Translated : "One of many suspicious things is how fast he was burried in the sea, as said by one of the posters on a webpage of skeptics called abovetopssecret.com"

www.elu24.ee...

Looks like ATS is quite a legitimate source of information for "tabloid" news...
edit on 3-5-2011 by Urmas because: typing inaccuracies

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I love how people just believe ANYTHING their Government tells them without any sort of proof...

Is this some sort of Truman show? Seriously where the camera? Let me out because I just cant wrap my head around the stupidity.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There is little I like about Obama's years in office so far.

His speech announcing OBL's death was inspiring and makes me want to vote for him over anybody else even remotely in the running.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindF

His speech announcing OBL's death was inspiring and makes me want to vote for him over anybody else even remotely in the running.

How much were you paid to post this?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

Originally posted by MindF

How much were you paid to post this?

Maybe it was about sarcasm?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
People have turned into a type of vermin... If they captured him, there would be outcries over the cost of prosecution. The prosecution would become a circus. (of course the small minded ones would say " The Govt. doesn't want him to be able to talk").... If we had killed him and brought back his body, you would have the religious nuts crying about how we broke islamic traditions, and they would go flippin nuts.

Its a lose lose situation..... They did the EXACT right thing... they offered the body to Saudia Arabia (who refused it) .... So they gave him a burial at sea... I would have fed him to the hogs!

The world is moving at such a hurried pace..... People are taking in so much information these days.. It's rather sad that some people are not equipped to deal with it mentally. Their mind starts to make alternative realities... Nothing is what it seems... It is so exciting to think that you might be unique... You might be the ONE to see "the truth" ... Sorry... Your not special and your theories are broke arse little delusions. Yes there are lies and deceit happening all around you... However, you are not bright enough, or informed enough, to know the real truth.... So keep mucking up the waters with all of these weak conspiracy theories, because when the real deal is to be believed, your credibility will be lost on this garbage.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

I wouldnt even respond to him... Did you notice his profile? Paul/Ventura 2012??? Really? Do you hate this country that much?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
People have turned into a type of vermin... If they captured him, there would be outcries over the cost of prosecution. The prosecution would become a circus. (of course the small minded ones would say " The Govt. doesn't want him to be able to talk").... If we had killed him and brought back his body, you would have the religious nuts crying about how we broke islamic traditions, and they would go flippin nuts.

Its a lose lose situation..... They did the EXACT right thing... they offered the body to Saudia Arabia (who refused it) .... So they gave him a burial at sea... I would have fed him to the hogs!

The world is moving at such a hurried pace..... People are taking in so much information these days.. It's rather sad that some people are not equipped to deal with it mentally. Their mind starts to make alternative realities... Nothing is what it seems... It is so exciting to think that you might be unique... You might be the ONE to see "the truth" ... Sorry... Your not special and your theories are broke arse little delusions. Yes there are lies and deceit happening all around you... However, you are not bright enough, or informed enough, to know the real truth.... So keep mucking up the waters with all of these weak conspiracy theories, because when the real deal is to be believed, your credibility will be lost on this garbage.

So the best solution is to burn the compound and dump the body within hours of the death without any evidence to back their claims? Since when is it a CONSPIRACY THEORY to not trust something someone says when they state it without any proof? Seriously? Our founding fathers told us to question EVERYTHING our Government does.... and in doing so Im creating alternate realities?

Nobody here is trying to be unique. Nobody here is delusional. THERE IS NO PROOF! Let me say that again... THERE IS NO PROOF OF ANY OF THIS!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CoozeCruiser

Before everyone gets too excited about this whole Bin Laden thing just remember this bit of information
10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths, and $1,188,263,000,000 later, we managed to kill one person.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by Dalbeck

I wouldnt even respond to him... Did you notice his profile? Paul/Ventura 2012??? Really? Do you hate this country that much?

I was planning to vote for someone that wants to end the Federal Reserve and bring our troops home... well and a NAVY SEAL!
edit on 3-5-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

you can apply common sense. It would be political suicide for the obama/clinton and the rest of the whitehouse administration to claim this if it wasn't true. There are too many ways for them to be caught out if they're lying. Aspects that are completely out of their control.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So the best solution is to burn the compound and dump the body within hours of the death without any evidence to back their claims? Since when is it a CONSPIRACY THEORY to not trust something someone says when they state it without any proof? Seriously? Our founding fathers told us to question EVERYTHING our Government does.... and in doing so Im creating alternate realities?

Nobody here is trying to be unique. Nobody here is delusional. THERE IS NO PROOF! Let me say that again... THERE IS NO PROOF OF ANY OF THIS!

Not quite true. There is proof of an attack in Pakistan. The live Twitter posts prove this as well as the reaction by those in Pakistan (unless twitter was done by a CIA operative as some will no doubt claim and the reports out of pakistan are from paid operatives!!!!!!!!). Now the next step : was Bin Laden there as stated. If he wasn't why offer the body to Saudia Arabia after all they might have accepted and then what (if it was fake). I'll save you the trouble of speculating because I can guess : if the Saudis had accepted the offer to take the body it would have mysteriously been destroyed via a helicopter accident during transport......

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Obama has made a statement announcing the death of Bin Laden. It has come out that he witnessed the death personally. Evidence exists, whether they feel it appropriate to release is another matter. But what do you base your theory that Obama is lying on?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I love how people just believe ANYTHING their Government tells them without any sort of proof...

I love how people just believe ANY crazy conspiracy without any sort of proof...

Goes both ways. As if disbelieving the Government and accepting outlandish theories with absolutely no proof is any better.

I also love how conspiracy theorists will quote government officials or "Intel officials" (according to Agent_USA_Supporter, who never posted his proof that he KNOWS OBL has been dead since 2001) when it fits with their conspiracy (Osama being dead in 2001), but criticize anyone who believes in what they say when it goes against the conspiracy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Is this some sort of Truman show? Seriously where the camera? Let me out because I just cant wrap my head around the stupidity.

so what is your solution to be the perfect american citizen...and the perfect american state?
enlighten us?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Is it me or do you just go around lambasting everyone who has a different opinion to your own?

I can understand you think some things people are saying are far out or maybe ridiculous, but come on, everyone has a right to air their views here. No need for being rude.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
One thing struck me the most. The name of that mission. Geronimo. Wasn't the skull of Geronimo allegedly unearthed by members of Skull & Bones? The ones who started this apparatus of gather foreign information for to use of national economic benefits, and for the benefit of the industrial military complex?

I mean, whether this kill is a hoax or not, the name says a lot to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join