It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Bah Bah Black Sheep..................... Osama Bin Laden Boosts Presidential Campaign

If you believe that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with the atrocities of 9/11 then you have not looked deep enough in to the event.. To say that one man, Osama Bin Laden orchestrated these attacks is just plainly naive and ignorant of the facts. The announcement was made on May 1st - Do some digging and you will find a whole host of connections to this date.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I have worked with various intelligense agencies over the years, and this supposed kiling of Osama bin Laden is a crock of #, rememember that bin laden was first recruited by the

sorry i am not from pakistan and I have no idea of why the USA would take osoma bin laden out, mostly because they trained him and funded him in the war in afganistan against the then russian aggressor,. now we find, since the excuse 011 even thoiugh we know that bush put Osomah on a plane the day of those supposed attacks on that day.... what is all of this Bull# really about..dumped the body at sea??? jesus christ or allah akabar.. what the # ete these people total morons.. an old man funded originally by the cia funded by the cia and taken out of the usa by a george bushes personal plane on the day of the supposed attacks. give me a break? I am hearing right now the .. the scary Barrack Oboma speach.., He is not just a fool, but a total fruad also, he was put in place by the ptb he promised much but has continued the wars and made even more wars., the 911 was bu# from the start, a false flag,,,.. I # his speech tonight... Bein Laden did not do (

Obomas and bush and the CIA did 911 Osoma was a good man the USA is the world terrorist the causes more deaths than any other terrorist organanisation in the world.. you are a false democracy, you use your supposed bull# to support the towers coming down even when it was yopiur own false flag operation

rememb

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
there are osama related threads in the conspiracy forum...maybe you can post and discuss there

ya know...

aliens did 9/11
jews did 9/11
nwo did 9/11
elvis is alive
roswell
area 51
big foot
chupacabra
loch ness monster...

dont interest me

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yep, May 1 traditional day of Communist Parades and radical type rallies too. The first rally for undocumented workers was held on May 1, and a whole host of communist orgs presented that day. Tables full of books on Lenin, Marx, and Che Guevara.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
I have first-hand knowledge that he is confirmed dead - jealous i was not there to pull the double-tap,.

LOL!

Derp.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I cannot fathom the complete stupidity of the US government and Military!! Why the hell would they dispose of one of the biggest tools that could help in the "war against terror" in a way that leaves them open for verbal, social, economic and physical attack! Bring that heap of animal excrement back to the US, publicly display it and allow the people to view the remains! Those who are sympethetic to him will make themselves known, in which case they can be delt with! those who wish to spit on him can do so at their own free will and those that dont want to see it dont have to! Dont give him a burial, disrespect him by not giving him anything that their religion wants to give him! OK the guy in my view didnt organise the sep 11 bombings and the destruction that followed, he was just a patsie that the US Government could blame for their own doings and justify the HUGE cost in economics and human lives so that once again the US can throw their weight around in the playground that is the world!
I know that the US people are very proud of their country and their way of life! I have full respect of that! I am an Australian, my heart goes out to the thousands apon thousands of us families that have had a negative impact from the so called war on terror, however i cannot understand why the US people cant rally together and have the strength to get your troops out of the middle east, overthrow the so called Government and start making positive changes! From where i sit, the US economy is almost destroyed and are no longer the biggest, baddest superpower in the world! Now we wait to see if there is any come backs on the Deletion of OBL. If there is, then the US starts another fight, where its economy will not be boosted this time by a war! if there isnt a come back then they have still won! All i can offer is......... GOOD LUCK! TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DESERVE IT!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What do you all think will be the proof the government wants to show us? This morning they said on the radio that they plan on rleasing some pics (but if they are gruesome, I don't think they will show em on TV?!)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck
What do you all think will be the proof the government wants to show us? This morning they said on the radio that they plan on rleasing some pics (but if they are gruesome, I don't think they will show em on TV?!)

As long as the government has confirmed that OBL is dead. It dosent matter what we think, or like to see of evidence.

They don't have to please you or us, all they have to do is please them selves. They are the once conducting this operation, not us.

I think there are more people who are happy that he is dead, than there are people who question when he actually died. That is what matters.

We live in a democracy. In a western democracy its only the authority who actually have the power of democracy.
They are the once who conduct a democratic vote/show of hands as to what the public has a right to know.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a american official to pakistan said he will not any answer any conspiracy theories during a news press on CNN just moments ago.

Well that answers it.

Did anyone here catch it?
edit on 3-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And what exactly does he define as "conspiracy theories" ?

Basically any questions that he can't give a legitimate answer to?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
a american official to pakistan said he will not any answer any conspiracy theories during a news press on CNN just moments ago.

Well that answers it.

Did anyone here catch it?
edit on 3-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

As i said; We the authority speak; you the public listen

No questions permitted that would compromise our main statement.

This is our democracy people.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

he was not Responsible for the World Trade Center Attack on September 11th

no but he was the inspiration.

it basically was done for him and his ideology.

probably gave his blessing too.

poor bastard had to be taken out, as long as he lived, he was legend.

he had to be killed and dumped in the ocean.

now he is gone and no one knows where.

kudos to the seal team 6! awesome job guys!

probably did it all in the dark, too!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Typical US propaganda bull#,
so yeah let's kill him ,sure we can't take him alive,
he definetly has no information whatsoever of other terrorists ,
who the hell belives them ?
oh yeah idiots that watch tv all day ,plenty of those

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Bah Bah Black Sheep..................... Osama Bin Laden Boosts Presidential Campaign

Bah Bah Black Sheep have you any wool.... no sir no sir my Governments poor. Trillions to the bankers Trillions to the Jews Trillions to Bin Laden cheering like a Tool and its Bah Bah Bah Black Sheep have you any wool.... wait, what are we singing again? Im sorry this Fluoride just makes me FEEL SO GOOD! HEY WE GOT HIM!
edit on 3-5-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
For the ones celebrating:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Great observations. I agree. Mainly, why the ALMOST IMMEDIATE burial at sea?

From the Haditha (Sayings and teaching of Mohamed):
“Hurry up with the dead body (for its burial), for if it is pious, you are speeding it to goodness and if it is otherwise, you are laying an evil off your necks.”

By a speedy burial, we were showing respect to Islam. It's obviously in our best interests to respect Islamic customs rather than parade his carcass around for all to see.

Pro tip: We're trying to win good will with Muslims, hearts and minds, and all that.

Do you really think there is much to be gained by pissing all over Islamic tradition? Yes it would satiate you conspiracy theorists...okay who am I kidding, you guys would never accept the truth regardless of any images or photos released... But I don't think Obama is too worried about fringe internet nerds being upset that he hasn't met their standard of truth.

That is really very telling. If by some remote chance our POTUS is really a closet muslim then it makes all the more sense for him to martyr Osama and give him a speedy burial while taking credit for himself. I do not trust anything he does, and it's obvious the extremists have no problem with other members of their cult being matryred for the cause. on the other hand, if he really is just NWO front guy, then he can martyr Osama and still take credit for being the good guy.

Compare the not-so-speedy trial of Saddam and the oh-so-speedy burial at sea for Osama the martyr. (hint:even Sunni didn't like saddam much).
edit on 3-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

yes, ask mr transparency about that.

good ol' dubya dragged it all out into the light.

obama is just killing everybody, what's his head count now?

obl, weddings, keg parties, funerals, etc, etc.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Eurasia is the enemy.

Eurasia is and always has been an ally.

Eastasia is the enemy.

Eastasia is and always has been the enemy.

The power to hold two completely contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accept both of them.A definition of doublethink.Coined from Orwells 1984 and yet rings soundingly true in todays world does it not?The propoganda being used by TPTB against the world is amazingly easy to see as false information once one learns the power of grasping analogies, perceiving logical errors, and of understanding the simplest arguments.People need to learn to drop their "protective stupidity".The faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought against the perception of reality the TPTB make for you.

The War on Terror.

People can we please agree agree that it only caused more death, it made corporate gangsters more rich, it corrupted politicians, and most importantly ... it didn't keep people from dieing. We have now won the War on Terror ehh? As an earlier poster so eloquently phrased his response so do I! "BULL#!"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
just been watching sky news here in the uk
pakistani people are all questioning the fact he was there and if it was realy him
also a reporter was allowed in the yard of the complex (just audio, no footage as of yet) and she was saying she dosnt know what to believe
everybody needs evidence!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I find that situations like these are perfect for doing some entertaining and educational tests.

Lets see who can get over Osama's death the first, shall we? And then lets see who gets over Osama's death last!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

he never said that stop lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join