It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Oh yeah.. how come DNA testing and toxicology for regular people takes MONTHS.. yet they can somehow identify his body via DNA in a week? And where exactly did they get his DNA from in the first place??? Come on... I mean... COME ON..

Agree with you on that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm glad some people are really happy about this and hope some people feel justice has been served or feel some sense of closure for 9/11. I don't feel celebratory but I'm glad it wasn't another public hanging or some other long drawn out public display justice meted out in barbarity, at least I hope it wasn't.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Let it be known, you can run but you can't hide. Anywhere in this world.

link   
I don't see how there wasn't a single report in the last week about even the possibility that we may have gotten Osama. Remember when we killed his son? They told us right away, then, we waited for the confirmation.

If the skeptics here are right and this was a ploy, why would they tell us he's been chilling in a mansion this whole time? Makes the governments look pretty stupid if you ask me.

I really don't know what to make of this, the evidence that it may be a ploy is conflicting.

link   
Check out that rent a riot in front of the White House!

link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

OSAMA has Been Dead for Years...

and where is your proof?
dont be quick to judge other people when you clearly have no REAL proof hes been dead for "years"..

i am going to LMAO when they release recent pics of Osamas body...perhaps with a US soldier standing by his body...pfft..maybe even while twittering to all his friends how he got the headshot on osama...

link   
does anyone else think that this attack and the killing of Osama means Open war?

link   
we got picture!!!

link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

OSAMA has Been Dead for Years...

Don't be a Lemming like all the clowns lined up in front of the white house singing the national anthem on CNN

WTF are they celebrating ...their Idiocy

There cheering there own graves, worshiping the beast.

link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves
CNN saying this was a human operation. Not a drone. Crowds outside the White House singing The Star Spangled Banner and cheering. Chanting U.S.A.
edit on 1-5-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

You'd think Americans would have learned some form of restraint by now... regardless of how this event really is, I think the American people will need to act a little less 'woo ha' about it... chanting USA will hardly go down well in some parts of the world.

Sure Osama might be dead but the problem doesn't simply vanish with him.

edit on 1-5-2011 by BigfootNZ because: Hmmm my 666th post...

Oh PLEEEEAASSSEEE!!!! Really if this were other parts of the world that I don't give a rats backend about they would be burning flags and starting cars on fire, oh and killing each other in their glee. Please - so some cheese heads get excited on their big trip to DeeCee and chant USA!
What a JOKE, this whole freaking thing is just one big giant joke.
blablablablablabla - a freaken pep rally.
The whole thing is a show, who cares if some body is yelling USA.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Hey yall... I just have a few words here.

I don't come here because I have many fish hook scars in me. I don't shop at the government./media/corporate snake oil mall. I am a devout cynic; a dedicated disbeliever in all those things that are spoon fed.

Maybe this guy is dead and if he is, it doesn't really change a doggone thing. 9.11 still happened and my doubts about the OS still exist.

Of course, you can believe as you choose... and I will not harangue you if you want to celebrate this and try to close the door on so much sorrow. I don't blame you a bit.

But I can't do that. I can't reconcile the 9.11 event to the OS. That is who I am.

Best to all

It's my personal belief that he's been dead for years. That one assasinated lady said he was dead on live news once, but she was assasinated before she could be questioned if it was an error.. if I remember correctly.

I don't even believe he has anything to do with 9/11.... but I still would celebrate.

Why? Because finally that whole episode is over.... we'd be moving into a new era... oh address is starting!!!

link   
All those people cheering outside the WH....

I wonder when Petraeus is going to chastise them for endangering our troops. like he did to that Fla preacher that burned the koran....

link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

There was no effort by the media to show restraint in the GLEE of this accomplishment either. Quite the opposite. A "Historic" with a capitol H (says CNN) announcment.

Bring to justice the architect of the attacks on 9-11. Crowds growing. "Let's listen in to see if we can her the chanting, the screaming, the excitement that's going on," Wolfe just said. "A gathering to celebrate the death. They are very excited."

All CNN words...

Going to be a big party tonight in America apparently. White House gates. Bring your megaphone.

link   
they are even airing this live in Brisbane, Australia, at 1:32pm. I think they are only saying he's dead now, to buoy the american spirit after the tornadoes. (assuming most believe the lies they were fed, and would actually think this is real).

'America f*** yeah!' (you have to sing it like team america for that to be amusing ;p)

link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Oh yay...here come the 8000 ATS threads saying he's dead. I'm out.

Good Call.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2ed9984711b.jpg[/atsimg]

Serial same topic threads... Who'da thunk it?

Personally, I'm glad he's dead. He was a scumbag of the first order. The only question now is, who will be the new boogeyman?

OMG! Jim Miklachevsky on MSNBC just said Bin Laden escaped Tora Bora because we didn't have enough forces in the area. LIES I tell you, LIES!!! He was allowed to escape because, well, we needed a boogeyman.

2 minute warning.

link   

Originally posted by ntc0394
Didnt someone say that they had a nuke hidden somewhere?. And that they would blow it if he died.

I figured that was for Dick Cheney -- as they had those 6 nukes go missing at an airbase and only found 5.

... but it's likely he just got a list of who everybody who was having sex from the NSA.

link   
reply to post by Dephyle

Another distraction for the American sheople. What are they trying to distract us from?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Only over an houre late. VOice said 30 seconds. Arggghhh

link   
yeah the cave man is dead!! just took like 10 years to get him but so what. Someone on the street said "thank you president bush"?? cnn just said. It was obama who got him.

link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Oh yeah.. how come DNA testing and toxicology for regular people takes MONTHS.. yet they can somehow identify his body via DNA in a week? And where exactly did they get his DNA from in the first place??? Come on... I mean... COME ON..

Actually DNA testing for regular people isn't urgent or rushed and there's usually some backlog. All you need to do is extract it using buffers and enzymes from the tissue and run PCR and then a sequence analysis. I mean, I can run PCR in an afternoon for smaller sequences. Sequencing is super fast, especially with the equipment present in larger labs. They don't need to use the machines that can sequence like 3,000 base pairs/minute for like... paternity testing or crime stuff usually.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join