It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Notice they don't mention 9/11

It's not rocket science. There was an indictment for OBL for the Embassy bombings. And while there was a lot of evidence that OBL was responsible for 9/11, much of it was classified intelligence - which in most cases cannot be used evidentially for trials, due both to the strict rules of admissibility and to the need to protect the safety of sources.

You're reading WAY too much into a simple little paragraph.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Tosskey

Actually, burial at sea was one way to ensure he DID NOT receive a martyr's burial.

But it appears that burial at sea is also speedy. Where else would they bury him? I am guessing it was faster than bringing him back to the States, and safer than taking him to those nearby mountains. I heard the Saudis didn't want the body.

He had to be buried within 24 hours to respect the Muslim faith.

And Yes - - the Muslim faith needed to be respected.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

The FBI has said there is "no hard evidence" bin Laden was responsible for 9/11. Sure the FBI would be privy to at least some of that classified intelligence?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey
And while there was a lot of evidence that OBL was responsible for 9/11, much of it was classified intelligence.

You know this how?

How are you privy to classified intelligence?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Tosskey

Actually, burial at sea was one way to ensure he DID NOT receive a martyr's burial.

But it appears that burial at sea is also speedy. Where else would they bury him? I am guessing it was faster than bringing him back to the States, and safer than taking him to those nearby mountains. I heard the Saudis didn't want the body.

He had to be buried within 24 hours to respect the Muslim faith.

And Yes - - the Muslim faith needed to be respected.

Yes the Muslim faith does have to be respected. But this mother f****er practiced a bastardization of the religion.

So NO.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It's laughable to suggest that George Bush had OBL, but didn't reveal it - instead letting Obama take all the credit.

If OBL was killed under Bush's watch, his presidency would probably be viewed much differently, and in a much better light.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Here we go around the mulberry bush again.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnneeYou know this how?

How are you privy to classified intelligence?

Wouldn't you like to know.

Anyways, the fact that there was not enough usable evidence for a case against bin Laden, despite evidence of his involvement, was proposed by the UK Government..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey
It's laughable to suggest that George Bush had OBL, but didn't reveal it - instead letting Obama take all the credit.

If OBL was killed under Bush's watch, his presidency would probably be viewed much differently, and in a much better light.

I agree with you. GW would of loved to be seen on tv, we got the sob. There is no way that GW would keep it quiet.

I feel like I am in one big foreign nightmare right now.

What to think, what to do?

LJ01

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
they sure went to an awful lot of trouble just to kill him. why didnt they just drone a 100 round 30mm burst along with a lazed bunker buster???

seems kinda strange they just didn't pop a few gas canisters on him, put him out like a light, then hog tie him and whisk him off to Guantanamo

TOO SUPERSUSPICIO

edit on 3-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Tosskey

The FBI has said there is "no hard evidence" bin Laden was responsible for 9/11. Sure the FBI would be privy to at least some of that classified intelligence?

And this is surprising? It's like how Al Capone had to be busted with tax evasion, even though he was obviously responsible for much more serious crimes.

Was Al Capone not responsible for any wrongdoing simply because they couldn't indict him for them?

What they mean by "No Hard Evidence" is that they don't have enough evidence that can be used to indict him for any crimes. Which is exactly what I said.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Draken

Yea well i do get a bit carried away ...but it does come down to the protection of Israel in the end and most conspiracy leads to the Uber rich....which does come down to the Rothschilds....and the world bank and their influences....such as standard oil also.....Just can't be blind to the situation and the people involved....i could have stopped at America alone but that would not be the case.
All you need to do is look into the Zionist influences in the American civil service...the true controllers of the goverment because as one party leaves office another comes into Play....but do you ever wonder why all things stay the same......The Civil Service.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
A fitting end to osama...

Somebody has to play him off.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Burial at sea...

- is there a possibility that his corpse/parts of his corpse could make its way back to land?
- was his corpse ejected at a location or in a manner to substantially mitigate or eliminate this risk?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
Burial at sea...

- is there a possibility that his corpse/parts of his corpse could make its way back to land?
- was his corpse ejected at a location or in a manner to substantially mitigate or eliminate this risk?

I can say, that i have no doubt his body ended up as chum. I dont believe for a second that they had an islamic burial at sea. I bet they took turns pissing on his carcas before stuffing his body in a bait box.

One can hope.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
3 videos from Pakistan.
ejang.jang.com.pk...
ejang.jang.com.pk...
ejang.jang.com.pk...
From this site.
ejang.jang.com.pk...
I noticed they have the fake picture of Osama in there video but the interior of the house looks real.
edit on 3-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
they sure went to an awful lot of trouble just to kill him. why didnt they just drone a 100 round 30mm burst along with a lazed bunker buster???

seems kinda strange they just didn't pop a few gas canisters on him, put him out like a light, then hog tie him and whisk him off to Guantanamo

TOO SUPERSUSPICIO

edit on 3-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

Because they wanted any available intel in the place?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
this is typical media mind control......wake up people this is another perfectly timed stunt by our government to blind the ignorant citizens from the real problems at hand in our country! well played whoever is running this country its a genius move on your part.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I believe the death of Bin Laden is a good thing, I support our military will all of my heart, I know the Pakistani govt has not been truthful with many things, and all Al Qaeda members should rot in hell. That being said, the story behind the death of Bin Ladin is so full of holes it makes swiss cheese look solid. I do not support the Pakistani govt but I believe the Hindu news in this particular article:
www.hindustantimes.com...
In a nut shell, it states that it is extremely unlikely Bin Laden was in the mansion (at least not before the bombings started).
Other things that are questionable:
The quick destruction of the body
The timing of the announcement (time of day as well as May 1st significance)
DNA tests were done VERY quickly (supposedly matched to family midocondrial DNA)
The likelyhood that Bin Laden was located so near to the Pakistani President (or whatever he's called)
No leaks from the Whitehouse prior to the event?

Although I have other reasons for "questioning" the story, which I will not list here, this seems to have been strategically staged by Obama (who's popularity was going down the toilet), who also annoyed me by taking credit for what the Navy seals supposedly had accomplished.
The whole thing smells funny (and not in a good way).

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join