It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by McCool
I only opened my eyes to this stuff involving TPTB having a hidden agenda in the past 1-2 years. I find it scary that the more things that go on in the world, the "big" news stories, the clearer it becomes to me that there really is a hidden agenda and we really are misled like a bunch of sheep to believe only what they want us to believe.

There are so many possible angles to take on this story besides what we're being fed by the MSM, and every one of them is no good for nobody.

thank you, especially comming from where you are. A real human, thanks. People, you are unique. i say, how is grandma?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by Springheel Jack

First they said it was a mechanical failiure, & they had to destroy the heli.
Then they said there was no mechanical failiure.
Figure it out

It got too close to one of the walls of the compound...18 feet high. It was close enough to the ground where no one was significantly hurt.

Not everything is conspiracy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Chinooks are noisy as hell, you can hear them from miles away

No better way to advertise your arrival.
Somebody was asleep, with earplugs & all............

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Always a whole lot of outrage when the other side does this, makes us all look like hypocrites.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by LosLobos

So we should just execute people that might inconvenience us to put on trial? Really? Wow.....

Can you site the legal code, internal or external, that requires you capture and put on trial an enemy combatant?
I would add,

What legal defense was there for any of the victims of OBL? Like Daniel Pearl?

Screw OBL, he got what he deserved.

I will also add that he was disposed of in a proper manner befitting his stature...dumped over the side of a vessel.

...and when I think of the thousands of Americans, who by his hand, had nothing more than anonymous dust to bury of thier loved ones...dumping him in the sea almost seems too gracious.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
For everyone that is claiming that Bin Laden has been dead for years I have a question. If he has truly been dead since 2001 or 2002 how has he released tapes that address real-world events? Such as this one in 2009 where he directly addresses Obama. Perhaps a fake look alike?

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Figure it out

It got too close to one of the walls of the compound...18 feet high. It was close enough to the ground where no one was significantly hurt.

Is that what is being said now about the helicopter, as opposed to five minutes ago? And That 18ft compounded "mansion" with no 'phones, that looks like a military building, and nobody thought anything of it!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Feels a little weird celebrating the death of a person If I were to be completely honest.

I agree....but 9-11 is still fresh in my mind. I am allowing myself the moment, I can feel guilty later.
edit on 2-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

This topic has been addressed dozens of times in threads in the 9/11 forum. There appears to have been at least one fake Osama, a jewellry wearing right handed guy (which Osama wasn't). I think there was one thread that even traced the origins of one of the tapes to a studio in the US. If you search the 9/11 forum, it's all there.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Just a make a good point been pointed by some here,

Just how many times has bin laden died now?

I remember an CNN article last two years ago stating that CIA officials believe bin laden is dead and was dead.

Source
give some sources to these claims please.

www.worldtribune.com...

Bin Laden may be dead, but living on through old sound bites U.S. intelligence agencies are beginning to suspect that Al Qaida leader Osama Bin Laden is dead after all, despite a recent audio tape exhorting Al Qaida terrorists in Iraq.

www.time.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

Just how many times has he died?

Beginning to suspect does not mean believe

is this guy even alive? is not...this guy is most certainly dead...holy crap dude, is that the entire evidence you have to go on...some officals questioning his existance as nothing is ever timestamped

So...ok, just to make sure I am getting this then

You believe the officals are lying about his death, because the same officals were questioning if he was alive years back...you don't believe the officals statements as facts, because you believe the officals curiousities are the facts.

Dude...did you get any sleep?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One question, to all you terrorists out there. Why bomb or whatever a train station,bus, flight? Why not go after the source? why hurt inocent people? NO sense at all, you are a gutless nothing hiding behing inocent peoples for a cause. In other words, dumb. You represent who? god. pathetic.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by maybereal11

Figure it out

Is that what is being said now about the helicopter, as opposed to five minutes ago? And That 18ft compounded "mansion" with no 'phones, that looks like a military building, and nobody thought anything of it!

Yes, that is what is being said. I don't expect all the details of the operation to be released immediately...but that won't stop reporters and others from answering questions they might not know.

As for that large compund, spitting distance to a Pakistani military base...even the Pakistani people are asking thier gov. WTF?

Yes...it was a decent nieghborhood and estimates were that the compound cost around 1 Mil. to construct, yet they had no phone or internet?...That is how the spooks knew someone was hiding there. They found the compound months ago...since then it has been confirming and planning, but going in they were not 100% sure he would be there...they knew someone important was there though and someone who was going to great lengths to hide. They followed one of OBL known curriors there.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Every time the same happens to any of our soldiers we scream with righteous rage, the barbarians etc. But we are allowed to just assassinate whoever the president gives the ok to, classifying people with labels like combatants, that imply guilty until put in the ground. I thought we were supposed to have the moral high ground in this righteous war?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
photo just on sky news of obama & the gang watching the real time feed of the bin laden operation. Hilary has her hand over her mouth, they all look tense. Quite a picture.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Aggie Man

People rarely get shot in the head in a firefight, i reckon it was the standard 'double tap'-2 shots to the head-which is typical of a special forces takedown. Nobody was attempting a live capture, a woman standing in the way would not matter at that range. That's the way it happened (if it happened)

There is a difference between rarely and never. So this was a rare occasion; although, I question your authority on the rarity of a headshot in combat. Nevertheless, an intentional headshot is acceptable if OBL was resisting capture via gunfire.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
so are they gonna show the 'supposed martyr video' or not?

and the pictures??

Watching Wolf Blitzer and he just asked Colin Powell if the White House should release them. Of course, powell said No.

Then Wolf stated the people may start to think the pics are photoshopped.

Powell said, "They'll think that anyway...."

They know that not everyone is a zombie and needed to get that angle covered quickly

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Aeons

Every time the same happens to any of our soldiers we scream with righteous rage, the barbarians etc. But we are allowed to just assassinate whoever the president gives the ok to, classifying people with labels like combatants, that imply guilty until put in the ground. I thought we were supposed to have the moral high ground in this righteous war?

So...you think then we need to capture and give everyone a trial in the field before we shoot em?

moral high ground does not mean totally retarded combat methods...no...don't shoot him, we need to give him a trial first..

I wonder how some people manage to even figure out how to turn their computer on.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

We could have sent his ass to kenya, for one. Any of the places that he has taken credit for a bombing. There were lots of places that could have put him on trial, assuming he pulled off everything that is credited to him.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
so are they gonna show the 'supposed martyr video' or not?

and the pictures??

Watching Wolf Blitzer and he just asked Colin Powell if the White House should release them. Of course, powell said No.

Then Wolf stated the people may start to think the pics are photoshopped.

Powell said, "They'll think that anyway...."

They know that not everyone is a zombie and needed to get that angle covered quickly

There will be a million places online to watch the martyr video once released...do you need to watch it on cnn for it to be real?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberspy
Would like to know for sure who used the woman as a human shield.
Seeing as it was one of Bin Laden's wives. I think I know the answer.

they must have been sleeping...when the bedroom door got busted down...she sat up...stretched out her arms to protect obl...seals must have been less than 10 feet away...tap tap...down...next..tap tap...primary target is down

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join