It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist this world does keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of ranks...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust....Amen

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
For everyone that is claiming that Bin Laden has been dead for years I have a question. If he has truly been dead since 2001 or 2002 how has he released tapes that address real-world events? Such as this one in 2009 where he directly addresses Obama. Perhaps a fake look alike?

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
Obama watched the whole raid in real-time video . That is the video I would like to see!

Its been posted here, but was converted to cgi to avoid hurting anyones feelings.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry if that was in bad taste,

I couldn't stop myself.
edit on 5/2/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

People rarely get shot in the head in a firefight, i reckon it was the standard 'double tap'-2 shots to the head-which is typical of a special forces takedown. Nobody was attempting a live capture, a woman standing in the way would not matter at that range. That's the way it happened (if it happened)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by cloaked4u
ask yourself this question. i read thru this whole thing and i am watcing this. All the people on ats have questions. THUS, if the media set fourth all answers there would be NO questions. THUS, COVERUP.
The media doesn't have all the answers, they never do, but they do report on what they have.

Why is this so hard to understand? You guys act like the news is our Nations Intelligent Agency.

ONE QUESTION, do you believe everything you hear. I myself use reasoning, i may be wrong, hell i may be wrong in alot of things. I or you are not knowing of everything, thus i listen, like you and i incorporate things. SO, with that said, I will question, just like you. We want the truth, just like you, otherwise you would of not responded.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
just another major event in 2011

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
So what would satisfy you that OBL is dead? What proof of death do you require in order to be satisfied?

And if they provide that proof will you believe it? For some reason, I don't think you will.

I think the only proof that will satisfy you guys is a live OBL. Can you imagine the goat rope surrounding OBL's trial? The best approach was to kill the man and close the case.

The body. Plain and simple. It's COMPLETELY incomprehensible that they would kill him, and dump his body while it was still warm. 100% suspicious. They just had a 9/11 widow on, and she was hinting at the same thing, but had to make it a point that she believes he is dead, probably so that she isn't bashed. I can tell she was confused as to why they buried him so quickly, and suspicious.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

the part with the pigs made me lol

link   
OBAMA
OSAMA

Spot the difference lol, B-S. Thats what i think to this news Bull S***!

link   
Okay so I saw the pics and noticed the downed helo, now why would they cover and tarp the wreckage unless there were bodies they didnt want the public to see?

Here's what I think happened...somebody tipped off US/Pak to OBL's location, we go in and grab him, get him on the helo, some insurgent gets off a lucky shot and downs the helo with OBL on it, bam dead, now US has to claim it was a Hit instead of Snatch and Grab, and US says we gotta bury him at sea to avoid autopsy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Just a make a good point been pointed by some here,

Just how many times has bin laden died now?

I remember an CNN article last two years ago stating that CIA officials believe bin laden is dead and was dead.

Source
give some sources to these claims please.

Common practice...CIA says "we think he is dead" and then wait for him to release another vid saying "hey! I am still here!"...this allows them to track curriors that they are watching to see if they can get to the target etc.

The way they found him was via a currior BTW and they identified the compound in Aug. last year. It's been all confirmation and planning since then.

edit on 2-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Feels a little weird celebrating the death of a person If I were to be completely honest.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted but it is relevant, even though it took place far from Pakistan.

Burying the body at sea is highly suspicious.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Would like to know for sure who used the woman as a human shield.

Seeing as it was one of Bin Laden's wives. I think I know the answer.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberspy

well according to CNN (i know MSM) it was BinLaden

President Obama's top counterterror adviser said killing Osama bin Laden is "a strategic blow" to al Qaeda. He said a woman shielded bin Laden during the U.S.

its on the front page

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist this world does keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of ranks...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust....Amen

Now that you have gone to sleep
Obama has really fooled the sheep
Osama died several years ago
Keep it quiet, the sheep don't know

If someone questions, my sheep, dearest
Blame it on the conspiracy theorist
For we all know the elite are right
Sheep are dumb and they aren't bright

Amen back at ya

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

First they said it was a mechanical failiure, & they had to destroy the heli.
Then they said there was no mechanical failiure.
Figure it out

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
I'm going to presume most of you never served. There is a debriefing process that must be done. Its only been 24 hours and you guys want everything right now. What ever we get must be scrubbed of secret information. I believe a helo was shot down. Don't we have to sort all that out first?

Can the heros come home and get their secret medals and be debriefed before you guys get everything?

By the end of the week it will all be out there. I promise you guys.

The helicopter had mechanical trouble and was destroyed.There were two chinooks and two apaches in all it seems. How the Pakistani military didn't hear the chinooks and wonder is a bit strange, since the Pakistani authorities "Were not informed"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack
Okay so I saw the pics and noticed the downed helo, now why would they cover and tarp the wreckage unless there were bodies they didnt want the public to see?

If there were bodies they didn't want the public to see they would have taken the bodies with them...

They blew up the chopper as is common practice rather than leave it semi-intact in "hostile territory"

My guess is that it wasn't safe for kids or people to climb in or around having been blown up and burnt...thus the Pakistani cops tarped it.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join