It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Kram09
So what's this tape then?

Did it have a sticker on it saying "Only to be played in the event of my death." ?

Was it just lying around randomly in his compound?

I wish they'd give us a few more details on things....

The understanding is, its potentially years old, given to the underground to be released in the case he dies.

In case I'm found playing XBox in my military luxury compound, and die with my gallant wife giving herself into my arms to shield me from being shot?
edit on 2011/5/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by FuGGer

that doesnt prove they killed him...just proves that americans have a tape obl had prepared when he died presumably to be released by his people which they now have in their possession...

So what would satisfy you that OBL is dead? What proof of death do you require in order to be satisfied?

And if they provide that proof will you believe it? For some reason, I don't think you will.

I think the only proof that will satisfy you guys is a live OBL. Can you imagine the goat rope surrounding OBL's trial? The best approach was to kill the man and close the case.

i would love to see his dead photos.

do not assume stuff for me on my behalf in future!
edit on 2/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by gtfotu

Did you join just today to convince us all that OBL is just dead. Up until now I already thought he was dead, as according to Benazir Bhutto, who is also now dead..in Pakistan. Why is there some confusion as to identification? is it facial or is it DNA? They'll soon be making panto's of this dead man, "He's dead" "Oh no he isn't" "Oh yes he is" "Look out, he's behind you" It's all right mate, we don't need convincing, do we?

Why would you consider Bhutto to be a good source of information.

I know that people really worship that family and her, but why don't you question their credibility. Because they don't have that much.

I was being sarcastic. Why should I believe anybody including yourself. How many Times has OBL already died? There is also a problem here for Obama, he's the man that said, when new into office, That we should put 9/11 behind us an move on. That would include everything, not just the previous administrations "misdoings" Remember there was no warrant for OBL over 9/11, yet according to Reuters, these navy seals were authorised not to arrest or detain, but to kill on sight. BTW did you see the pictures of the so-called mansion? breeze blocks must cost a fortune in Pakistan, because there was sod-all inside, more media contradictions? Anyway I was asking a question or two, which was the more important parts, your reply was to be simplistic.
edit on 2-5-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Can't disagree with what you said. It would have been a total nightmare putting this nut on trial. I can see him spouting off anti-American rhetoric whenever he was asked to enter a plea. They had to put him down.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

So you believe obama polices are helping america? think again, i am surprised your buying into the whole government story that bin laden is killed by navy seals.

boy americans sure people anything that media tells them.

Its no wonder why you supported the wrong side in the Bosnian war.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted recently.

2104: The Pentagon has video of Bin Laden's burial at sea and will probably soon release it, the Associated Press reports.

-www.bbc.co.uk...

link   
If Americans really were the "good guys" Bin Laden would have been captured alive and put on trial.

Don't tell me Bin Laden couldn't have been caught alive.

But Americans haven't been the "good guys" for ten years.

Then again, have they ever?

link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
Last week Obama had a 46% approval rating on Gallup. Higher than both Ronald Reagan (41%) and Bill Clinton (43%) at this same point in their Presidencies. I think the "myth" that's being perpetrated very well on the internet and in certain conservative circles is that Obama is "so disliked"... How could a President with 46% approval ratings by more disliked than Reagan? What person would fall for that crap?

No, its totally true
conservatives really really dislike him

you think its bad then, wait for the next poll...sure, his poll numbers will go up, but the people that disliked him before are going to really dislike him now...its not about logic, its about partisan water carrying.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

So we should just execute people that might inconvenience us to put on trial? Really? Wow.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Just so I have you on record. If the government provides a death photo you will believe it to be authentic? You're not going to say CIA-16 had something to do with it? I don't want to presume anything for you. That's why I am asking now for clarification.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

None of your statements seem in any way related to anything I posted. I think you must have clicked the wrong Reply To tab.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

yup there sure is alot of partisan water carrying in this thread but its not coming from just one side of the coin.

link   
Just a make a good point been pointed by some here,

Just how many times has bin laden died now?

I remember an CNN article last two years ago stating that CIA officials believe bin laden is dead and was dead.

link   
The same people who say it was right to kill Bin Laden outright are probably the same people who criticise the Chinese for their executions of political prisoners etc.

link   

Originally posted by Kram09
If Americans really were the "good guys" Bin Laden would have been captured alive and put on trial.

Don't tell me Bin Laden couldn't have been caught alive.

But Americans haven't been the "good guys" for ten years.

Then again, have they ever?

So, you think good guys capture, torture, and imprison indefinately people verses giving them the honor of dying in battle and remembered as a warrior who died for the cause?

see what I did there? its all perspective. I think they could have played up the evil a bit by capturing him, dragging him over to the west, and letting the foreign enemy judge him far away from all he loves...let him die in a cold room far away from battle..

The ultimate truth though is that there is no good guys and bad guys...just levels of gray and how to spin the color.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
you think its bad then, wait for the next poll...sure, his poll numbers will go up, but the people that disliked him before are going to really dislike him now...its not about logic, its about partisan water carrying.

There are truths, damn truths and facts....the statement above is a fact!

Star for you!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Just a make a good point been pointed by some here,

Just how many times has bin laden died now?

I remember an CNN article last two years ago stating that CIA officials believe bin laden is dead and was dead.

Source
give some sources to these claims please.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by SaturnFX

yup there sure is alot of partisan water carrying in this thread but its not coming from just one side of the coin.

Reality has a well known liberal bias.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

None of your statements seem in any way related to anything I posted. I think you must have clicked the wrong Reply To tab.

I guess you surely believe the government official version of 9/11, just like you believe the claims he died yesterday in a firefight.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join