It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

BRENNAN: We are going to do everything we can to prevent the denial of Osama Bin Laden

Okay I'm willing to believe Osama is dead, but I want pictures please or I'll continue to be suspicious.

But implying that nobody can have a different opinion is insane.

If I want to deny the death of Osama Bin Laden, then I will!

Saying that, I'm not American, but I can imagine the same kind of stupidity in my own country.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Let's face it: the US didn't give him a respecful burial out of kindness, they did it so they wouldn't "offend" Islam. But since when was OBL a bastion of Islam? He was an extremist. The vast majority of muslims wouldn't care if the US roasted him on a hog spit.

Well, ...for years that's what we have been told by the mainstream media. Evidently the administration & the military do not believe this.
edit on 5/2/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by maybereal11

theres nothing ideological about that comment

like i said it was too perfect and no evidence is left now.

their basis of evidence is a dna sample

show me proof.

link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

That's a supposed multi-million dollar compound? Looks more like an average shelter to me no different than most in the area...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it but the first thing that jumped into my mind was "BS"!

I wonder what made USA give up one of their "tools"?

I think they're done for now and that they are going to move onto The African continent...plenty of "baddies" to eliminate there!

They already have Ghaddafi as a tool but I don't think he will be for long, afterall he didn't attack the US like Osama supposedly did.

Another false flag attack? It would definitely rally the people enough like it did last time...I'm waiting for it.

link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
I think the guy at the podium pooped his pants.

Yep..

When the lady asked him if there was an Islamic priest to do the rites..

He said ".............yeah."

link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by jerico65

I am pretty sure the history channel had a documentary on that, said hitler survived and lived an old age of 83 or so. I would have to look into the history channel, because i cannot remember what country they said.

Twas Argentina

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Story in the Telegraph reported on 26th April

"One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured".

5 days later he is reported as being killed

False flag in the waiting or just spreading more fear ?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Uh oh...

speaker said they are going to do EVERYTHING they can to prevent denials of Osama's death

Something they got to hide eh. 1984

link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by ButterCookie

All I gotta say is THANK GOD that SEAL did his job, he didnt hesitate, he had the shot and took it after he refused to surrender
I just gotta say HOOAH to all US Navy SEALS

Sh you believe ever word of the government? i am not surprised.

link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What's strange to me is the fact that they were able to conduct a DNA test in less than 20 hours.

I am not an expert, but isn't this really fast?

When I was in college we did DNA sampling in my genetics and biology labs using electrophoresis. We were able to complete the entire process of extraction and electrophoresis, plus doing a write-up, all within the 90-minute lab session.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by neo96
i wsa talking to my dad a few minutes ago

i said i hope osama pops back up on radar near election time

after all this hype that would be the event that leads to obamas 1 term

americans do not like to be lied to.

my fingers crossed because i dont think osama is dead.

Curious statement.
Actually, might as well just get this out of the way now. What would convince you of the offical story?

His Long Form death Certificate.
edit on 2-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Did anyone else just hear the same thing that I heard about a minute ago on CNN??

Question asked what more info could Obama provide later today, that he did not tell us last night??

Answer: "Well, it will be 20 hours later, so now we have more details. Lat night we couldn't be as sure, but now we are 99% sure that this actually was Osama Bin Laden"

What the......????

I thought we were already told that it WAS Osama.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm not buying it! Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years. Why at this point in time is this happening? This is a smoke screen for some other purpose? They will probably come up with a body that "looks" like Bin Laden, or say the body was to badly mutilated to view or show. I don't believe any of this! The reason he has not put out any of his video manifestos for years is because he is already dead. Where's my proof? No videos for years = DEAD Now watch Obama's right hand as his left hand goes in his pocket

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
uh ohh...
reporter asking how they were able to make a replica of the compound that they trained for

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

thanks for the info. So now what, what will they do about his wife and children?

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Oh snap!!

They know somethin aint right with that burial!!!!

R yall watching????

I know I know, everyone starting buzzing when that question was asked. Who the hell plans in advance what type of burial to give??? How do you shoot the guy load him up, take him to Afghanistan, get a DNA sample and RESULT, then give him a proper burial in 24 hrs? Geez louis

link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Did anyone else just hear the same thing that I heard about a minute ago on CNN??

Question asked what more info could Obama provide later today, that he did not tell us last night??

Answer: "Well, it will be 20 hours later, so now we have more details. Lat night we couldn't be as sure, but now we are 99% sure that this actually was Osama Bin Laden"

What the......????

I thought we were already told that it WAS Osama.

lol

It never ends.

link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

thanks for the info. So now what, what will they do about his wife and children?

excellent question

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join