It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 125
318
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
So they killed him and then quickly and conveniently buried him at sea? After all this time, and knowing how many people would demand real proof? Yeah, ok then.


We do not parade corpses through the streets. We don't hang them from lamp poles. We don't send snuff films of our enemies to Al-Jazeera. Understand?

Dropping him off the side of a navy vessel out to sea with no fanfare and no one present who wasn't happy he was dead was a fitting end to him IMO. What proof of death do we have of the thousands of Americans he murdered on 9-11? In most cases not even DNA..just dust. If there is an afterlife he is facing those victims now.

I suspect no country wanted to host his remains or have anything remotely resembling a memorial that extremists might flock to. I had heard that Suadi Arabia turned down an offer to return the body to them, but I haven't confirmed it yet.

All evidence neccessary to confirm his identity was gathered. Team 6 (Navy Seals) has done this before. I have no doubt here is video, photographs and DNA...you just wont to see it all on the nightly news....we are better than that.
edit on 2-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Meh, just reminds you how sad and fake these people really are.

Am holding out hope that one day there's some real leaks. Never mind the wikileaks stuff. I mean something seriously big, something that will send huge sections of the governments, banks and corporations out of their positions in one swoop.

Hope for it, it's worth it.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043
 


Yes, we killed their people, but we didn't take their bodies into our custody. Once we took Osama's body to Afghanistan for DNA testing, we were obligated to give it a proper Islamic burial.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The bad thing is..Paksitan officials of some sort had to know about a huge compound being built and suspicious activity at the compound and someone had to know Osama bin Laden was there.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wait, what. The Pakistani's scrambled jets. And it took the Americans less time to fly helicopters to/back from Islamabad to the Carrier out in the Arabian Sea (as according to this White House spokesman they weren't informed.)
This, not forgetting, carrying the body of OBL and the crew members from the downed helicopter. What the hell are the Pakistani's flying up there Cessna 152's?



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
We do not parade corpses through the streets. We don't hang them from lamp poles. We don't send snuff films of our enemies to Al-Jazeera. Understand?

Dropping him off the side of a navy vessel out to sea with no fanfare and no one present who wasn't happy he was dead was a fitting end to him IMO. What proof of death do we have of the thousands of Americans he murdered on 9-11? In most cases not even DNA..just dust. If there is an afterlife he is facing those victims now.

I suspect no country wanted to host his remains or have anything remotely resembling a memorial that extremists might flock to. I had heard that Suadi Arabia turned down an offer to return the body to them, but I haven't confirmed it yet.

All evidence neccessary to confirm his identity was gathered. Team 6 (Navy Seals) has done this before. I have no doubt here is video, photographs and DNA...you just wont to see it all on the nightly news....we are better than that.
edit on 2-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)



Maybe you're right, but there's not a chance that millions of us will be blindly believing any of it. These people lie to us every day, to blindly trust them is stupid.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hypntick
Convenient timing here I think. Just in time for campaign season.


It is interesting almost 8 years Bush invaded Iraq with the shock and awe campaign around this time of year, which boosted republicans opinions on "staying the course" which helped re-elect bush in 04. Now Osama is dead under the decision to disregard pakistan airspace and kill public enemy #1, holding him responsible and boosting an overwhelming chance to get re-elected. or its just some crazy coincidence lol



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Please provide me with a link showing MSM using the "fake" pic.... You are ignorant, truly! A few fringe news corps used the picture... The only ones using the pic now are conspiracy nuts saying its the real picture..

The US Govt. NEVER said that pic was genuine... So put away your "I'm a true conspiracy detective" hat, and put on a "I'm patiently waiting on more info" hat....

Its amazing that some of you can even sleep at night, with the delusions and out right paranoid personalities!



oh for the love of god read the few pages will you?

I am not paranoid the only paranoid person is you believing any word from the government.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
uhh ohh...reporter seems to be catchin him in a lil lie......



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
none of this adds up

correct me if i am wrong here but they never found hitlers body

the burial at sea is what i am having the most trouble accepting.

the offical line as they didnt want a place where people could worship him

ok fine

they could have buried him in an unmarked grave or the could have cremated him,,

this stinks to high heaven its too neat its too tidy and they have all the answers it was a picture perfect op

too perfect.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


I got the precise GPS coordinates to the Osama Compound.
34.10.09 N / 73.14.33 E
- Osama Compound -
edit on 2-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reporter asked him about them watching all this go down on live feed, and them claiming Osama reached for his weapon...

but then said he actually was shooting back..


same reporter asked about photos?

speaker stated they are less than 24 hrs from showing them, IF they decide to show them

They are getting caught up in lies
edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What is this genius Obama going to be doing next? Disclosing the truth of UFO's by reading extracts from *llnewsweb in the run up to the election for another chunk of votes?

Maybe he'll find Elvis still alive in a cafe in the south-west?

Find bigfoot in some bushes on the White House lawn?

Or....maybe he'll even start telling the truth?

Nah...



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Uh oh...

speaker said they are going to do EVERYTHING they can to prevent denials of Osama's death



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
BRENNAN:

We are going to do everything we can to prevent the denial of Osama Bin Laden death


edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
BRENNAN:

We are going to do everything we can to prevent the denial of Osama Bin Laden



Glad you are watching with me !!



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Let's face it: the US didn't give him a respecful burial out of kindness, they did it so they wouldn't "offend" Islam. But since when was OBL a bastion of Islam? He was an extremist. The vast majority of muslims wouldn't care if the US roasted him on a hog spit.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
correct me if i am wrong here but they never found hitlers body


You're wrong. Russians had the body. They burned it, crushed the bones and dumped them in the river in the 1960's or 70's.


Originally posted by neo96
this stinks to high heaven its too neat its too tidy and they have all the answers it was a picture perfect op

too perfect.


Sorry, maybe next time, the SEAL team could arrange to have one of their helicopters crash and kill everyone on board, or someone get gut shot entering a room, just so it won't be so "perfect" for you.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Someone help me i cannot find the article i read on ats. It said his ashes, who wrote that and please bring forth article up again. what happened to it.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Uh oh...

speaker said they are going to do EVERYTHING they can to prevent denials of Osama's death


No...thats a good thing

That means releasing proof of the claim...thats sort of the point overall
I think a time stamped video should do nicely...got the dna, ok...whatever, now just show us the video and we are good...moving on.

you can only prevent denials with truth...anything less is ineffective and actually counter productive.



new topics

top topics



 
318
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

log in

join