It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Well, thats what worries me. Sure we have been paying off Pakistans government, but we have also been stirring up revolution.

We will see. Iran too is a risk because we are pretty sure they ARE having an internal struggle there, and that makes them vulnerable too.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by ziplock9000

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Come on this is complete bull Sh_t! Everybody got to be able to see through all of this!

That photo is complete bull crap plain and simple. This is the New World Order, they just lied to everybody and call everyone stupid. with B.S.
edit on 2-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

NWO? It was never released by an official source or news agency..

Didn't you hear what these paid by the government journalist said on the UK edition of CNN? About the burial at sea, and Obama having sealed his guarantee win next election?

It's funny how they'll reveal the underlying motive right in your face. It's propaganda plain and simple.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I say good ridden bin lad of coarse some other will always emerge but enjoy the victory.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Conference about Bin Laden from White House again, this time with questions
edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm just hoping they release photos of His dead body or people will never believe them...lol

link   
reply to post by Niall197

You have some great points there. I still get chills when I read the one letter....
bin Laden's 'letter to America' Revisited
edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
The London Guardian has suggested that the fake image used by several British mainstream media websites this morning on their front pages was the work of “conspiracy theorists” who claimed it was genuine.

EMAILED them this.

The London Guardian has suggested that the fake image used by several British mainstream media websites this morning on their front pages was the work of “conspiracy theorists” who claimed it was genuine.

I am a contributor myself on a handful of these websites being on-the-fence as the official definition stands. I'll refrain giving my thoughts on what you call the majority of contributors as “conspiracy theorists," however I cannot ignore the fact you misreported the fact that it was "conspiracy theorists" who claimed it was genuine when the origional picture was first shown as early as April 24th 2010 in the Pakistani Mainstream News.

I understand during these times your editors and publishers are being hard-pressed to push a story that, even we, find to be hard to find credible. However pointing the blame for misrepresentation is unjustified when it was us "conspiracy theorists" that discovered the image was doctored in the first place. And the blame solely relies on your colleagues abroad who are pushing the propoganda agenda towards the Westernised media. At least the Norwegian outlets had the professional capability to admit they made a mistake by publishing the image without checking their sources. Blaming this solely on people "conspiracy theorists" with free-thought and free-speech is not only unethical its also unprofessional.

If you had any journalistic credibility for this article, i would ask you at least re-evaluate it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Please provide me with a link showing MSM using the "fake" pic.... You are ignorant, truly! A few fringe news corps used the picture... The only ones using the pic now are conspiracy nuts saying its the real picture..

The US Govt. NEVER said that pic was genuine... So put away your "I'm a true conspiracy detective" hat, and put on a "I'm patiently waiting on more info" hat....

Its amazing that some of you can even sleep at night, with the delusions and out right paranoid personalities!

link   

Originally posted by Namron1
President Barack Obama is talking about 9/11 and stating all the issues that we know didn't happen, it's all a cover for something or a reason to do something. We need to keep our eyes on everything else, we'll find it and inform people.

Yes, the real speech should have been:
"Dear Americans. As we all know, the jews, masons, and rothchilds set up a series of holographic and drone attacks by reptilian big oil companys back at 9-11. Well, today, we finally decided to bring out the body of our CIA op known to you as osama bin ladin...we had him in the fridge since 2000 and all the videos and such were of course just photoshops.
Now we decided to take him from the fridge, burn him, then toss him into the sea...we figured this would be a good time because the royal wedding replay was really getting on our nerves and obama was also annoyed that they delayed the shuttle launch (which of course is just a big hologram, but still fun to watch.
Anyhow, so ya...go celebrate and buy doritos"

Actually, I don't think that would play out as well

(occams razor laughs at the conspiracy truthers)

link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I'm just hoping they release photos of His dead body or people will never believe them...lol

Most of the world already believe them. I f Obama said King Kong was swimming towards NYC, most the world would believe that too.

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The irony, we are invading two Islamic nations, we have killed in collateral damage their people, but we most honor a death body, it makes no sense, I guess is call misguided honoring.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Conference about Bin Laden from White House again, this time with questions

Right now

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.euronews.net... I think it is a fake fellas..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Now they say .. his ADN is 100% confirmed on the body
it is Osama bin Laden

guess we wont have any pictures
and again if we dont believe in the official version
we will be labelled TRAITOR TO THE NATION

in fact we are the most patriotic people

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by cloaked4u
If saudi did not want the body and SO TO SPEAK we wanted to give bin laden respect of burial rights as says in article above. RESPECT OF BURIAL RIGHTS, wtf. RESPECT. you got to be kidding me.

Although the notion of respect for OBL is all but foreign, you do have to respect the enemy in death..honor and chivery..seperates people from barbarians.

in the trojan war, the Achaeans did return the body of Hector (the Trojan's commander and "superman") to the king for proper burial (but not before spending 12 days mutiliating the body and such.)

This was the divine message from the gods at the time...do whatever you want in the battles, but respect the dead, even of the most deserving enemy.

Respect the dead...I think that (should be at least) a universal trait...although it can be difficult
There's a difference between a soldier who has fought with honor on the battlefield, and a coward mass murderer who sends out suicide bombers from the safety of his palace.

And that difference is?

perspective.

Do you think the wars of old spared the citizens of foreign cities?
Consider our recent wars...hiroshima and nagasaki...do you think the nukes were smart enough to avoid civilian casualtys?

War is war...innocents die and the kings stand far away to watch the slaughter.

Honor on the battlefield? no...that will get you killed. you toss dirt in the eyes and kick low...honor comes to the victor and the dead. We are savages, at least we can show some aspects of honor once a victor has been announced...

link   
What's done is done now, by and by so to speak - either way I am glad he is gone because he represented a lot of things that are wrong with the world, from both sides of the fence.

What people don't seem to be picking up on, is the real story here... Afghanistan and Pakistan have both asked the serious question to the US (and others):

"WTF are you still doing in our country?"

That will have to be answered, the US has no justifiable reason to stay in both countries now so I am going to cook an extra large tub of popcorn and watch this one play out, I enjoy watching the daft excuses the US government comes out with half the time so I don't expect this to be any less entertaining.

As for the false flag scenario, well it does seem interesting, if you look at the pattern here...all this happened when the world is at a perceived high i.e. the UK royal wedding.

Prior to that we get fed news bites about a claim made by Al-Ciada stating they will use nukes in their next attack if Osamabama Bin Laden is kiled.

Queue today and we hear he is dead, even though the news report of this amazing victory smells of BS from start to end (more likely some Joey got killed and the opportunity was used to pull out the frozen dead body of Osamabama only it didn't thaw in time so was thrown over board...maybe).

Wow what an entertaining day.
edit on 2-5-2011 by old_god because: edit

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Most of the world already believe them. I f Obama said King Kong was swimming towards NYC, most the world would believe that too.

While the birthers and rightwings would refuse to, only because it was Obama that said it- and while all the others were evacuated, all the birthers and rightwings that were left, stubbornly sitting with their crossed arms, were munched up by King Kong which then had achieved his mission, and then, everybody lived happily ever after.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Okay, if the U.S. President is caught reading to elementary kids again, sitting in their school, this IS your warning! Run for the hills, go deep into your bunkers, wherever makes you feel safe.......
(okay, only slightly kidding.....would definately get my attention)
edit on 2-5-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg you are totally right on the money, I agree 100%. Something and everything just isnt lining up with logic and coincidence. It's all 'too' just right at the 'perfect' time.
This something for the stinking pile to be thrown on.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That might be true, but I doubt that our treatment of his body would have had any real effect on the Muslim community. It isn't like we haven't left scores of other Muslim corpses left unwashed, unburied, or cared for in the traditional way.
The extremists don't need any more excuses to continue their jihad against America.

And, keep in mind that we have all been told that the average Muslim is peace loving and hates Osama just as much as the average American. If that is true, and that the average Muslim doesn't consider Osama a true Muslim, why would they be infuriated over the treatment of his body?

My BS detector is going off loud and clear.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join