It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group Behind King James Bible Congressional Resolution Thinks Obama Might Be Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

I must be bluntly honest with you, The Bible, The Quran (Islamic Holy Book), and the Jewish Holy Book, all represent the same thing, the same God, the same storys, but each hold a different point more stronger than each other, if you did some research you will find that these three are called the Abrahamic Religions all depicting the same thing, which is a "modern day" attempt at translation of what the Ancient Egyptians believed, so think before you speak, the only fairy tale that doesn't have a good ending is the one where you have been lead to believe that you are alone, i feel sorry for you that your eyes have been sown shut and that they have taken you will to speak, you are a sheep and need to break free, and actually all that these holy books talk about is love and unity, It is also said that god said "Go Forth and Multiply" that really to my opened eyes and my educated mind sounds like increase the population not depopulate, and this is one of the very first words we read he said.

You are living in a bubble mate, im not writing this to be rude or disrespectful to you or anyone who reads this, i am just saying that there is more to this world than you are lead to believe.

With Knowledge comes power and thats what they dont want you or should i say us to have.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Christ is a fairy tale. Therefore anything based on that fairy tale is also a fairy tale. Sorry to disappoint.

But I guess Christians are arrogant enough to believe that their prophecies arethe real prophecies and prophecies of Islam and other religions are false.

Truth is they are all false, because all religions are based on fairy tales. Might as well pray to the Wizard of Oz whose mother was Little Red Riding Hood. Amounts to the same thing. Truth hurts, apologies.

This is where you miss the point, religion is man made. No one can have any bit of understanding in Christianity unless they took a step of faith and trusted in believing.
So like I said before, if that's what you want to believe that it's all a fairy tale then fine, you have that choice.
As for arrogance, it can be turned around and put towards those that call God a fairy tale as well.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Christ is a fairy tale. Therefore anything based on that fairy tale is also a fairy tale. Sorry to disappoint.

But I guess Christians are arrogant enough to believe that their prophecies arethe real prophecies and prophecies of Islam and other religions are false.
Truth is they are all false, because all religions are based on fairy tales. Might as well pray to the Wizard of Oz whose mother was Little Red Riding Hood. Amounts to the same thing. Truth hurts, apologies.

It's best not to over-generalize. Not all Christians are arrogant, and same applies to atheists as well, and so on and so forth....

A little kid might say: “All birds can fly.” Of which we both know not all birds can fly.

As far as this thread is going, it is a matter of sharing information, nobody is claiming to know the truth.
So your statement is Invalid.

Peace

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

It's best not to over-generalize. Not all Christians are arrogant, and same applies to atheists as well, and so on and so forth....

A little kid might say: “All birds can fly.” Of which we both know not all birds can fly.

As far as this thread is going, it is a matter of sharing information, nobody is claiming to know the truth.
So your statement is Invalid.

Peace

Well said.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join