It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group Behind King James Bible Congressional Resolution Thinks Obama Might Be Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Is it possible that the anti-Christ will come from the United States of America? Is he here now, is he the man in the W.H.?
Bush got the Patriot Act put in place, Obama is carrying it on to finish what Bush started.

Alabama Republican Robert Aderholt and West Virginia Democrat Nick Rahall have introduced a Congressional Resolution, timed to coincide with the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, designed to express the body's "gratitude" for the "influence" the KJV has had on "countless families, individuals, and institutions in the United States." The bipartisan co-sponsors were lobbied by the small non-profit Bible Nation Society, based in Corunna, Michigan, said Jason Georges, the group's executive director. Georges said that other members of Congress, particularly the Congressional Prayer Caucus, were also interested in the KJV resolution. The Bible Nation Society, affiliated with Immanuel Baptist Church in Corunna, was founded by Immanuel's pastor, Douglas Levesque. At the Bible Nation Society's 2010 Bible in Culture Conference, Levesque preached on the "Antichrist Quotient," in which he laid out wide-ranging conspiracy theories that President Obama might be the Antichrist. Perhaps, though, the Democratic Party would have some issues with one of its House members taking up the suggestion of a group that has promoted Obama-might-be-the-Antichrist conspiracy theories. In the 2010 video, Levesque noted that "God has given us a purposeful ambiguity around" the Antichrist, yet proceeded to offer what he apparently believes is evidence that Obama might be it -- or at least anti-Christian, or Antichrist-ish. Levesque claimed Obama "twist[s] the word of God" and "the Antichrist Quotient goes up above and beyond for someone who would so blatantly attack the word of God." He added, "This man offends me, this man offends my God."

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7884175#pid7884175
edit on 1-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
These congressmen offend me. I doubt this resolution is Constitutional and they probably already know that but people like this grandstand and waste time at our expense. Pathetic.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Obama satisfies none of the criteria of the anti-christ. Sigh... racists... What I don't understand is racists that believe they stand for Christian principles. Its so stupid.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I would like to think so, but after reading [Grail Code by Clinton Ortiz, I'm leaning towrads him being the false anti-christ. A precursor, to the Anti-Christ, IMO.

The future king of Wales is taught to be the AC, according to Clinton Ortiz, and supports his claims with reasonably strong evidence from and Occult perspective.

Also in addition to that, the depiction of Jesus in shroud of turin, has similar facial features to that of Prince William, as it seems.

And other one of Prince William holding a lamb:

But of course this can be just coincidences, but interesting as it seems.
So I guess, from that perspective, I would think Obama will fit appropriately as the false Anti-Christ, in my opinion.

Peace

edit on 1-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: wrong thread... sorry guys

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Every President has been accused of being the anti-christ.

Not only US Presidents though, world leaders have been accused since the beginning of Christianity.

I really wish people would stop spreading fairy-tales.

Religions were created only to control.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Hitler was the precursor to the Anti-Christ. The AC will be like Hitler but instead of just Germany loving him/looking to him for answers/following him unquestioningly/worshipping him, it'll be the majority of the world. And like Hitler, those who do not do the above, will be martyred.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Hello. Can you please post a source link for your quote?

Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Any facts to support your claim, or are we supposed to take your word for it.

But of course there can be a lot of False AC to fool us...who knows, Prince Will can be a false AC as well.

Peace

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue

Hello. Can you please post a source link for your quote?

Thanks.

Here's the link for the thread that I thought I included, but did not.
www.religiondispatches.org...
edit on 2-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
reply to post by Watts

But of course there can be a lot of False AC to fool us...who knows, Prince Will can be a false AC as well.

Peace

Like one poster mentioned, this Obama could just be the precursor.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Every President has been accused of being the anti-christ.

Not only US Presidents though, world leaders have been accused since the beginning of Christianity.

I really wish people would stop spreading fairy-tales.

Religions were created only to control.

You know the story of the boy that cried wolf? Well many thought the anti-Christ was here throughout history, when he does show his ugly face many will not notice. They will have become so desensitized, as you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
Obama satisfies none of the criteria of the anti-christ. Sigh... racists... What I don't understand is racists that believe they stand for Christian principles. Its so stupid.

This is exactly the kind of thinking that catches people by surprised, to be naive and not see signs that stand right in front of them.
Racist, the perfect excuse to confuse them even more, they the ones that don't know will be so useful to us. They will help our plans to come to fruition.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I read that one from Ortiz, it makes plenty of sense, but we won't know for sure until it happens. And you are right, Obama could be the precursor that paves the way to or for the ant-Christ.

edit on 2-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Watts

Peace

The Bible that the concept of the Anti-Christ comes from is a great start.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

reply to post by Watts

Peace

Like one poster mentioned, this Obama could just be the precursor.

lol...I mentioned that...

I just wanted to speculate on the possibility that the real anti-Christ could be Lucifer himself, ascending from the heavens, possibly on a spacecraft, as he is an Angel of light so to speak.

Perhaps Lucifer will present himself as the AC, and very much look like the European Jesus depictions that we have being deceived into believing.

This video can help explain what I mean by a "European Jesus":

Edit: Oops, here is the video I referred to...it is Part 2 of the first one.

Here is a video of the re-construction of the face of Jesus. This is closest we can get to how Jesus really looked like.

Also check this other thread, for other possibilities of how things may unfold, if interested.
Is Prince William the NWO's choosen Anti-christ?

This is just my opinion, though.

Peace

edit on 2-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Osiris, Nimrod, are thought to be related to this bible verse. There is the idea that in Freemasonry and the Illuminati their ultimate goal is to bring back Osiris from the grave. That he is the one that will lead all mankind. Apollyon is to enter the body of a man and rule the world. The Washington monument the obelisk is the phallus of Osiris and the dome of the state capitol building is the womb of Isis. If you were to observe Washington, D.C. from the air and looked at how specific buildings and monuments line up with the streets, you will see a pentagram, the compass and square and triangle or pyramid. The United States is thought of as the New Atlantis by the Freemasons.

Revelation 9:11 (Amplified Bible)
11 Over them as king they have the angel of the Abyss (of the bottomless pit). In Hebrew his name is Abaddon [destruction], but in Greek he is called Apollyon [destroyer].

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You know the story of the boy that cried wolf? Well many thought the anti-Christ was here throughout history, when he does show his ugly face many will not notice. They will have become so desensitized, as you.

Yes I know the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," and there is a huge difference here.

Wolves are real.

Anti-Christs live in Imagination Land.

Its not a matter of desensitization, its a matter of being able to discern reality from fantasy. The only good thing religion has done for mankind was giving us an excuse to depopulate ourselves.

Depopulation...

Isn't that what the NWO wants?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Yes I know the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," and there is a huge difference here.

Wolves are real.

Anti-Christs live in Imagination Land.

Its not a matter of desensitization, its a matter of being able to discern reality from fantasy. The only good thing religion has done for mankind was giving us an excuse to depopulate ourselves.

Depopulation...

Isn't that what the NWO wants?

If that's what you want to believe that the anti-Christ is a fairy tale, than fine you go on and believe that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Christ is a fairy tale. Therefore anything based on that fairy tale is also a fairy tale. Sorry to disappoint.

But I guess Christians are arrogant enough to believe that their prophecies arethe real prophecies and prophecies of Islam and other religions are false.

Truth is they are all false, because all religions are based on fairy tales. Might as well pray to the Wizard of Oz whose mother was Little Red Riding Hood. Amounts to the same thing. Truth hurts, apologies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join