It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The 11:11 Phenomena

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq
 


WOW

Didn't know those facts very interesting!

Thank you.




posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
And as I discovered the other day, the total number of people still missing after the Japan earthquake-




Missing person(s): 11111



Here is the link - RSOE EDIS Japan Earthquake Summary



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Do you understand the concept of Occam's Razor?

If something happens and you can't explain it, go to the reason that is the most likely.

A) The concept of 11:11 is a mystical force, and can make you think that looking at the clock and seeing it often enough is a sign from the spirit realm.
B) You look at the clock a lot and see 11:11.

The most likely answer is B. I think you're just taking something small and blowing it out of proportion to something incredibly mystical and unlikely. Don't take everything remotely supernatural for being supernatural.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvenhart
 


Oh no threads posted I see.
So just another Troll...
Eh I know how to handle trolls!

edit on 2-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's probably because you said you arnt afraid to die. Let me put it this way. You don't die instantly it hurts and its a tremendous amount of fear , main thing is... It hurts bad.. from experience. Unless your shot in the head. Most people arnt that lucky. So have fun in your own little world. The reason you can say that is because you havnt seen if up close and personal when your own life is at stake
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I’m surprised some of you are not aware of this phenomena being answered several other times on ATS since it does come up every now and then.

Whatever else may be triggering the notice of 1111 or combinations thereof (e.g. accidental note of the time), there is an actual explanation for what the prompts mean, and it goes like this:

All of them are a call sign of the Platoon. The Platoon is a group of 1,111 individuals who serve the higher needs of our planet and either provide individuals a conscious prompt who have helped unknowingly in some way and are being sent a “thank you” , or, you are being reminded to pay attention to some detail in your life which will bring you into contact with those who provide this service (the 1111 prompts). There is never a sign given when you are face to face with one of these individuals.

The 333 or combinations thereof, such as 33 or 3333, is a related phenomena. In this case, the individual who is being prompted with this particular number is to work (or already has worked) with a very specific individual who includes you in a situation that needs to be worked out that will directly or indirectly help the planet. The work is of short duration and is not conscious.

There is the 22, 222 prompt which is the signature of one of the leaders of the 1,111 platoon who is addressed as ABC22, and it is often his personal thank you for participating to complete a mission. All of this work with individuals who receive genuine prompts described above are not especially conscious about Platoon work, but the numbers are to let you know your work has been appreciated..

The number prompting in general is the result of a decision by those who run this planet from the spiritual plane to give notice particularly when a service has been rendered by a mortal on the planet and thanks is extended to them.

There are other reasons for these prompts being given, but the above reasons given above are the most used these days.

Thanks.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac
 


That's deep.
And sort of makes sense to me. I think you may be onto something!



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The 11:11 brought me here. I was just posting yesterday about seeing 11:11 and noticed quite a bit of posts at that time yesterday and today and the day prior. I have been seeing the number lately and felt drawn to it for a few months now. About 2 and a half months ago I had a dream about it. I don't know if it will interest anyone to hear about the dream so I will tell it anyway and see if there are any connections with anyone. I was in my home in the dream and it was night. I was in the living room and the sound of a clock like those old grandfather ones went off and I looked at the VCR clock time and it was 11:11. I then grabbed a closed umbrella for some reason and opened the front door to leave and the next part is really strange but when I went outside I was back inside again like there was no way to leave. Another point to note is that I was alone in the dream. I hope this is interesting to someone here or that will also be drawn to this room as I was.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Oh no threads posted I see.
So just another Troll...
Eh I know how to handle trolls!

edit on 2-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

I don't know why you accuse him of being a troll, someone who posts solely to goad a reaction. He seems much more like a skeptic to me, and his opinion is as valid as any other.
Also, having not posted a thread is no indicator of a troll, especially since he hasn't made many posts yet. I have quite a few more posts than he does, and no threads, but I assure you that I am not a troll



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
I’m surprised some of you are not aware of this phenomena being answered several other times on ATS since it does come up every now and then.

Whatever else may be triggering the notice of 1111 or combinations thereof (e.g. accidental note of the time), there is an actual explanation for what the prompts mean, and it goes like this:

All of them are a call sign of the Platoon. The Platoon is a group of 1,111 individuals who serve the higher needs of our planet and either provide individuals a conscious prompt who have helped unknowingly in some way and are being sent a “thank you” , or, you are being reminded to pay attention to some detail in your life which will bring you into contact with those who provide this service (the 1111 prompts). There is never a sign given when you are face to face with one of these individuals.

The 333 or combinations thereof, such as 33 or 3333, is a related phenomena. In this case, the individual who is being prompted with this particular number is to work (or already has worked) with a very specific individual who includes you in a situation that needs to be worked out that will directly or indirectly help the planet. The work is of short duration and is not conscious.

There is the 22, 222 prompt which is the signature of one of the leaders of the 1,111 platoon who is addressed as ABC22, and it is often his personal thank you for participating to complete a mission. All of this work with individuals who receive genuine prompts described above are not especially conscious about Platoon work, but the numbers are to let you know your work has been appreciated..

The number prompting in general is the result of a decision by those who run this planet from the spiritual plane to give notice particularly when a service has been rendered by a mortal on the planet and thanks is extended to them.

There are other reasons for these prompts being given, but the above reasons given above are the most used these days.

Thanks.


I have them all, multiple times a day. I take guide in them

edit on 3-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
damn look at my previous post time. Just saying. No coincidence any more for me



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac
 


Thanx for shining this in a diffrent daylight for me.

I ussually search the meaning of those numbers on this site.


Its no image, its a link
edit on 3-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i have it saved somewhere, but because i've moved countries it's probably in another country in a box hiding somewhere, but when i was working a contract job in 2008 for a television show, my paycheck for the duration of the show, repeating was exactly 1,111.00 not a penny over or under. i could be blowing that out of proportion. i never had any experiences with seeing (or it being significant enough to notice) 1111 on clocks until that year, and i had no idea that anybody else had these experiences as well, until i one day heard somebody mention something about making a wish when you saw 1111, so i decided to google it to see if it had any other significance and sure enough i found out tons of other people were experiences the same thing. my favorite number was 11 since grade 8 when it was the number assigned to me for my v-ball jersey. then i realized that every locker combination i had had had over the years contained the number 11, and even when i got to college my pass code assigned to me contained this...etc just things that screamed out for me to notice it. i've gone through a long period of not having as many incidences of seeing it but the past while its been popping up again. could be nothing, could be something. maybe someday it will all make sense, or maybe it never will! either way it makes me start paying attention to whatever is happening in life at the moment.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Friends, I do have more in-depth information about these prompts if and when you feel interested to hear more about them and the 1111 Platoon which originates them.

In my first post to you I mentioned an individual who is the actual leader of the 1111 Platoon, an individual who calls himself ABC22, and who uses the 222 or combinations thereof to sign his presence with you on your mind. ABC22 does and has spoken to people with whom he has a close working relationship to, and in one of those notes he addressed the meaning of the prompts. He said:

“This evening I wish to speak to you about the 11:11 prompts; what they mean to you, and what they mean to us. The 11:11 prompts mean to you that you are invited to learn to still your mind, to learn to go into a deep meditative state, and progress spiritually. Not necessarily will you hear us, for we may well be functioning with you on a subliminal level. Not necessarily will you see us, for we have in the past experienced too many difficulties with us being seen as gods, as highly evolved beings, as personalities to be venerated.

“In truth, we are more than allergic to your adoration, whether it is in word or in mind, whether realized by you or not. And so, you need to see us as co-workers with a common goal. From your point of view, your contact with us should be for us to work together for the good of many -- for the good of some, even an individual, in some instances -- but for the good of many in most instances. And if you are so inclined, spend the time, practice, working at your stillness meditation, your intent . . . all this matters, so that over time you will be able to function as another worker in the group.

“There is no better way for anyone to achieve spiritual credits, if I may call them such, than for him or her to be working with others that are also in the service of the Creator of All. We, on our part, see all of his creatures as an enormous organism that needs to function like a well oiled machine. If only you will be a suitable cog in this big oily machine, we will work with you. We will find a common goal. We will assist you.

“If your stillness meditation is designed to simply achieve greater success in a monetary fashion, in your endeavors, in industry, or your trade, you will find that we will step back. We do not often assist you in those functions. However, if you are oriented towards others, working with others, making life pleasurable and worthwhile for others, we are with you every step of the way.

“We are aware of every single person that is subscribed to the messages that go out from this communications hub. We recommend something be done to more clearly allow all to understand what services are provided by this group -- and I include the 11:11 healers here -- that number well over seventy individuals so far.

“I thank you for your time and your intent. I thank you for your effort. I shall return to my duties. Most of us are pitching in to assist in the Middle East. I say Adieu.”
END

ABC22 has addressed additional meanings for the prompts beyond my remarks to you in an earlier post and this is why I wanted to provide the readers more. I am willing to answer questions if anyone has any.

Thanks



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
For myself, I'm 99% convinced it is nothing spiritual or paranormal at all.

About 15 years ago I went thru a bad breakup and suddenly I was having it happen to me like crazy. I would forget all about it, just happen to look at the clock and (this would happen multiple times a day) it would read 2:22, 11:11, 1:11... I'd wake up, look at the clock 3:33, 5:55..etc. Later on in life, I read somewhere online that someone said it seemed to happen a lot with depression (which confirmed my experience). Later, I read where Vinnie Paul of Pantera would see this all the time and claimed it was his murdered brother (Dimebag Darrell) trying to contact him, and this was more of a confirmation.

I've seen a lot of theories about over the years, particulary spiritual explanations, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I'm convinced it works on the same mechanism as our inner clock, the same clock I can use without fail that will wake me up always right before my alarm clock actually goes off. I think people get it stuck into their minds that it's something special and then lo and behold the mind/inner clock subconsiously directs them to look at the clock when it's 11:11. Nothing mysterious about it, for me, but I'll keep an open mind about it. Who knows...



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity
 


Actually, no, not a troll. I'm just trying to make a valid point using Occam's Razor. (most trolls aren't smart enough to understand the concept of Occam's Razor)

Also, the rules state you need to have 20 posts before you can make a thread. ;]



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HardbeatAcolyte
 


And you're not being condescending either. It was the tone maybe you didn't see it, but I did. Also there is a more appropriate skeptical response in the thread and they weren't rude or condescending. There is a fine example on page one of someone's pov, that is not written with that tone. His was however written with a tone, I am a writer and I pick up the nuances. But, I can't expect others to be able to pick up these nuances. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elvenhart
reply to post by ldyserenity
 


Actually, no, not a troll. I'm just trying to make a valid point using Occam's Razor. (most trolls aren't smart enough to understand the concept of Occam's Razor)

Also, the rules state you need to have 20 posts before you can make a thread. ;]


IT seemed to be a condescending tone though, I could be wrong, it isn't the first time.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
For myself, I'm 99% convinced it is nothing spiritual or paranormal at all.

About 15 years ago I went thru a bad breakup and suddenly I was having it happen to me like crazy. I would forget all about it, just happen to look at the clock and (this would happen multiple times a day) it would read 2:22, 11:11, 1:11... I'd wake up, look at the clock 3:33, 5:55..etc. Later on in life, I read somewhere online that someone said it seemed to happen a lot with depression (which confirmed my experience). Later, I read where Vinnie Paul of Pantera would see this all the time and claimed it was his murdered brother (Dimebag Darrell) trying to contact him, and this was more of a confirmation.

I've seen a lot of theories about over the years, particulary spiritual explanations, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I'm convinced it works on the same mechanism as our inner clock, the same clock I can use without fail that will wake me up always right before my alarm clock actually goes off. I think people get it stuck into their minds that it's something special and then lo and behold the mind/inner clock subconsiously directs them to look at the clock when it's 11:11. Nothing mysterious about it, for me, but I'll keep an open mind about it. Who knows...


Wow I never heard of that theory. Could be. And I only put it in the forum where I felt it would fit (where most other threads on the subject are), that's why I put it here. There could be a "wordly" explanation, I keep an open mind. The depression thing seems to fit. So do some other theories.
In my case however, I have also been experiencing other increased synchronicities. As I mentioned in the OP.
The biggest one being seeing my name numerous times on license plates when I have never seen it before in my entire life. Don't know if it's tied together. Some may say it is, some may say it's not and that's cool with me as long as they remain civil and respectful.
Thank you for your reply.

edit on 3-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit for spelling and to clarify

edit on 3-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spacing and add




top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join