It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth hit by CME constantly, in last 2 days !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Download end watch archive for 30.04 end 01.05 ..

www2.nict.go.jp...

Need to by alert for bigger earthquake(s) next day's or hours ..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That's amazing. The solar wind went from about V 300km/s on the 29Apr to around V 700km/s day. It wasn't just a blast either, it's so consistent. Hope this doesn't have any crazy effects on our planet

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

We're in the wind stream from a coronal hole. Check out space weather.com I can't post links right now, Opera 11 and ATS aren't getting along too well.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
well damn...hopefully something cool happens!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Maybe that's why they sprayed clouds on Friday?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Looks like were gonna need human-sized hot dog buns.lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You are correct, this is EXACTLY why they do this. They do it in a very geometric pattern around the planet, so not all places are done, but places where they think the incoming energy can be deflected best.

It is nearly three days of a sustained blast, pretty intense on one's consciousness - if you are not brain dead that is. Enjoy it, there will be LOTS more to come in the coming months.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Hi. welcome to ats.
No earth directed cme's at this time. Solar storm happening right now, View details at Space Weather.com Here spaceweather.com...
The site i like to moniter effect of solar storms on the northern hemisphere is here 137.229.36.30... Harrp Fluxgate. This site is good to compare time line with Earthquakes.

Regards robbo.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
We have actually been experiencing interference and bad signal on the 900-1800 range which is used for cell phones since this happened I have surveyed friends and colleagues and everyone seems to be experiencing poor signal. I wonder if this is related.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Today was a nice bright clear day in CT, but the sky was filled with crap by the end, right over my head

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

That is true, this one is strong (long) end must have effect on Earth..
Here is a link to see, like you say wind stream from a coronal hole ..
iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080...

Most dangers are fast end strong CME's ..
edit on 1-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
MMMmmmmmm,

Mansized Hotdogs..........

seriously folks.........looks like we're gonna be BBQ'n the outter layer of this here blue onion for a bit......might I suggest SPF- 1000 on sunny days cause not all of that melanoma rays is gonna be pushed around the sides....that with the Japan nuke disaster...man I'm finally gonna grow award winning cucumbers......

Happening Right Now: Excess water down the Mississippi cause preasure on the plates in that region fear of earthquake imminant. Solar Flares are cooking the surface causing plate expansion, plus weird biblical weather.....coincidence? Film at 11....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

I think yes ..xD

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So Earth hit constantly, start from 29.04 to 04.05, very long period ..
Some people end animal feel this, end they don't feel good in this time ..
edit on 5-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join