It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain: No Military Role for U.S. in Syria Despite Bloodshed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I know its from FOX but the article is real
McCain: No Military Role for U.S. in Syria Despite Bloodshed

"Frankly, I don't see a military option," he said, citing the absence of an organized rebellion which the U.S. could support with air power. He instead called for stepped-up sanctions, something the Obama administration has started to pursue.

"I think it's clear that Bashar Assad is willing to kill his own people," McCain said on CBS' "Face the Nation." "It's going to be a very bloody time, I'm afraid, in Syria."

It means that Syria has no interest for the american government, since John McCain is backed and funded by the big oil companies the only reason that libya has a interest for NATO and america is because of the Resources, but gaddifi is in the way.

See? If you Oil and Resources they will come for you with either manufactured rebels rise up or come for you with bombs.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
McCain to Obama: "Nothing to steal here...Move along."

And all along I thought the US was all about Humanitarian Missions now. This is what Libya is all about, right? Right?

Damn! Lied to again.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Some examples of the US' humanitarian resolve.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/831fcfcae33e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Huh.. Funny how Syria doesn't have much 'black gold' nor minerals while the country gets raped and plundered yet Libya gets NATO help even though the 'rebels' were doing just fine. Huh.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

But taking over Syria would have a strategic advantage against Iran

new topics

top topics

join