It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Presidential Chemtail Budget Uncovered - Congress Exeeds Billions to Spray Populous like Roac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Now I've wondered about this all along but coming across this news has proved to me that it's all true. They are spraying poisons on us.

Take a look at this Report:

theintelhub.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
And this site is reputable how? all of us breathe the same air.. the president included, his kids.. his wife.. the entire armed forces.. the whole idea is really a bit silly to believe, in my personal opinion.

Edit: I'm not saying chemtrails don't exist, I don't put much weight into believing they do, but if they do .. to think they are poisoning the population with it is silly to me because as I said, everyone breathes the same air .. including those doing the spraying.. if there is chemicals being sprayed, it's surely for a different purpose.
edit on 1-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
as I said, everyone breathes the same air .. including those doing the spraying.. if there is chemicals being sprayed, it's surely for a different purpose.

Well they still breathe the same air that is polluted by our vehicles, and yet still no alternative energy. Hmmm. They seem ok with breathing that, so why not whatever is being sprayed, or just polluted out of a plane?

I am not a chemtrail person, I think that contrails could be more than what they appear, and with how much air traffic we have now a days, how much that really affects our environment. IMO

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I scrolled and scrolled, and finally realized that if they really had something as concrete as the title implies, there's no way they would bury it under that much text. It must be a way of getting people to read the introductory material, a kind of bait-and-switch.

Okay, after much puzzled reading I think I know what it's trying to pretend to be on about.

Back tracking to the year 2001, President elect George W. Bush established the (CCRI) Climate Change Research Initiative. A year later it was made public that the USGCRP or United States Global Change Research program and the CCRI both would become what is known as the (CCSP) Climate Change Science Program. Now, under the Obama Administration the legacy continues to move forward as the USGCRP

But the most startling fact in the document is the actual budget itself, a mere 2.7 billion for 2011 alone (not including many costs) 24% higher than 2010’s budget.

So the "secret Presidential Chemtrail Budget" that has been "Uncovered" is actually an increase in the budget of the CCRI. Despite what looks like a lot of cutting and pasting designed to look all important and official which is not really all that relevant, I don't see any evidential link between the CCRI and spraying presented, just a sudden leap from talking about one to the other that makes them seem connected without actually presenting a connection.

Then there's this:

An in-depth new aircraft design study and cost analysis was conducted to determine the cost of developing and operating a dedicated geoengineering airplane type.

Which indicates the writer either doesn't know the meaning of the words "determine the cost of developing and operating" or doesn't read his own sources any more than he expects his readers to.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoosKept240

Originally posted by miniatus
as I said, everyone breathes the same air .. including those doing the spraying.. if there is chemicals being sprayed, it's surely for a different purpose.

Well they still breathe the same air that is polluted by our vehicles, and yet still no alternative energy. Hmmm. They seem ok with breathing that, so why not whatever is being sprayed, or just polluted out of a plane?

I am not a chemtrail person, I think that contrails could be more than what they appear, and with how much air traffic we have now a days, how much that really affects our environment. IMO

Yeah but there's a large difference.. vehicles have been ingrained in our lives since the model-t came off the line, it's a part of life that just rooted and so it's more difficult to un-root .. I agree they aren't doing enough, there's money to be made there, but the idea of chemtrails to intentionally poison is entirely different.. I just don't buy it .. and I'm not for the idea of chemtrails either .. I'm just specifically against this particular chemtrail theory .. I'd be more apt to believe it's haarp related than poisoning .. and I don't believe either

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I didn't like the sound of those toxins that are being sprayed - what ever the reason for their spraying.

(Excerpt from Report)
A new preliminary draft report by ArizonaSkyWatch shows dramatic increases in heavy metals that simply do not belong in our air. NOTE: The level of Manganese is so shockingly high that ArizonaSkyWatch also included additional information about it (see below). This report will be posted online shortly.
This is only a preliminary overview of Arizona Air Particulates.

2010 Air Particulates
These figures indicate how many times they are over the allowable toxic limit:
Aluminum: 15.8
Antimony: 63.3
Arsenic: 418
Barium: 5.3
Cadmium: 6.0
Chromium: 6.4
Copper: 9.0
Iron: 43.5
Lead: 15.7
Manganese: 513.8
Nickel: 10.7
Zinc: 7.5
Additional Research & Videos are at the CaliforniaSkyWatch.com & theAgricultureDefenseCoalition.org.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i am not a believer of chemtrails either

considering i spent the better part of my adult life around airplanes and jet engines.

i think that link is rubbish.

sorry.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Your thinking is naive at best. They still smoke cigerettes, breath air emissions, still in jeopardy of nuclear accidents, the list goes on. They are like most people who believe bad things only happens to everyone else. Most aren't that educated in what the facts are. It is business as usual. Someone gives a good sales pitch shows how much money can be made and greed takes over.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here's a video that's showing how this guy knows exactly what is coming with the weather.

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Everytime they spray that stuff I can't get it up for a week.

What is in that garbage?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Seekeye2

Everytime they spray that stuff I can't get it up for a week.

What is in that garbage?

The names are recognisable - the amounts and the impact those amounts have - I wouldn't really know but I do know - being an artist myself that Cadmium is a deadly substance that all artists are warned about and is also how many of the old time artist who used to mix their own oil paints died young.

These are all deadly toxins -

But so is Beer - Known to give you Brewers Droop

top topics

join