It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and the Structure of Reality. An analysis of Exodus 17, Verse 16

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Last verse in Exodus 17, verse 16, which is the last verse of Parasha Beshlach, is " And he Said, because a hand on the Throne of Yah. YHVH will be at war with Amalek throughout the generations".

Usually i wouldnt make a thread about the esoteric meanings of the Torah, but this particular verse is so incredibly meaningful to the saga of human history and the general ideological war between Biblical - Jewish, and Non-Biblical - Pagan, philosophies that i couldnt help not sharing the deep significance of this verse.

First, One should note that there are grammatical anomolies in the statement "כי יד על כס יה " - in English, "because a on the throne of Yah" . First, the word for "throne" is usually spelt כסא - with an Aleph. But in this statement, its spelt deficiently, which kabbalistically carries great meaning. Anyone who has studied kabbalah knows that the א symbolizes the Infinite creator. The actual form of the letter is a ו (Vav) and two י . In numerology, this equals the value of the tetragrammaton (26), the completed divine name, יהוה.

In this verse, the aleph is taken out of the word, implying that the Hand יד on the throne is removing the Aleph (the completed divine name, or the presence of the creator) from created reality. The concept of a throne as all those who study kabbalah know refers to the world of Beriah, or thought. The Throne is where the divine presence "sits". The deficient spelling of the word throne means that "amalek", the antagonist in this verse, is trying to pervert or mutate the spiritual worlds so that יהוה does not "sit" in mans mind. In other words, like animals we fail to percieve the miraculous presence of the creator in reality.

This idea is corroborated by the deficient spelling of the tetragrammaton as יה . In Kabbalah, this name refers to the world of Atzilut, ie; the world above the throne, Beriah. It is specifically this world, the world of primordial thought that the leaders of the world are attacking and have been attacking for generations; as the simple meaning of the verse makes clear "because a hand on the throne of Yah. YHVH will be at war with Amalek throughout the generations".

One could call the world of יה as what contemporary depth psychology calls the "collective unconscious". Its in this world where mankind recieves its spiritual vitality. Actions - in thought, speech and physical action itself directly affects the structure of these worlds.

The second part of the verse says that G-d, or the true, default reality, will be fighting against this corrupt, unnatural dioynsian impulse to recreate the world in its own image, from generation to generation.

In the movie Avatar, the biggest movie hollywood has produced in a while, this idea is dramatically represented.. First, and i may not be the only person to have caught this, the name of the goddess the Navi worship is called " EYWAH". Navi is Hebrew for Prophet, so thats the first Hebrew connection. This suggests that the Navi are prophetically attached to a particular spirit. And which spirit is this? EYWH, or, היוה. This permutation of the tetragrammaton corresponds to the month of Shevat and the zodiac sign dli - water bearer - Aquarius, the coming astrological age mankind is entering.

There is only one divine name and it may not be distorted. True, each month draws down a particular energy and this energy is processed in a different order of the divine name, but the name itself stands above this particular diffusion. Even astrological ages stand beneath the general order of יהוה . Thus, there is a general order, and beneath, particularized diffusions of the general order. In this movie, James Cameron feminizes the creators name, therebye removing G-d from the world, because the hand of manipulators is on his throne - depriving the world of the infinite presence of its creator. The tetragramatton as it is implies a masculine downflow of divine effluence to the feminine passive creation. Mankind relative to G-d is passive. When you reverse this dynamic, you distort G-ds name. Instead of mankind recieving guidance from G-d, you get the society we have today; where man believes he informs the creation. Man becomes the active force, and creation the feminine. G-d is therebye completely excluded from the picture. It is a created reality masquarading as an active decisive force influencing spiritual reality, and thereafter worshipping the object of his creation (in the movie called eywah).

Moses says immediately before verse 16, in verse 15 "ויבן משה מזבח ויקרא שמו יהוה נסי" "and Moses built an Alter and called it "The Lord is my miracle". It is precisely this feeling of seeing G-d as miraculous in every aspect of ones life that this pagan manipulation of heavenly reality denies mankind. The Mizbeach, the alter, is a symbol for this world. It implies personal sacrifice, and the animals offerred upon the alter in temple service symbolize mans own inner animal.. Thus, in order for man to incarnate the spirit of the infinite creator into this world, which in the tetragrammaton is represented by the letters Vav and Heh וה (which are excluded in the above verse "because the hand is on the throne of Yah" signifying that spiritual reality is manipulated at an "unconscious" level so to speak, whereas the revealed world are the letters Vav and Heh), one has to accept upon himself the yoke of heaven; to realize that the ultimate meaning of his existence is to give honor and praise to his creator and source of his very existence. It is precisely this action which creates the feeling and reality of the "Lord is my miracle"..
edit on 1-5-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Firstly, as someone who does not read nor speak hebrew, I found your post very interesting. I would like to offer a different explanation. We know that we exist, that we are independent sentient beings. We believe that their are other sentient beings. If we all started as one sentience and are now many then "God" is the part of the sentience that created the others and is therefore still whole while we are but parts.

Phillipians 2: 5-7 "Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although he existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but, he emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men." I find this passage to be fascinating. From it we discover a few things. Firstly, it says that God and Jesus were of the same form, all powerful, all knowing and all loving. It then says that Jesus chose to pour himself out, to be apart, to be seperated from being all powerful, all knowing and all loving. He didn't think we should strive to be God or all knowing or all powerful. He did however want us to have the mind of Christ, the mind of love.

If we assume that this reality was intentionally created then it is exactly what it is supposed to be and not an illusion or trick. We must also assume that if we are independent sentient beings incapable of being all knowing and all powerful then we are exactly what was intended. If Jesus did not think being one with God was a thing to be sought then maybe it isn't a thing to be strived for. Becoming ourselves means learning for ourselves rather than being given the answers or secrets. This world has some tough lessons; but, our choices define us and allow us to make independent decisions, some good and some bad; but, ours and I am okay with that, live is short and love can be forever if we so choose. Anyways, that is my take on it and thanks for the thread.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Really good post.

The missing connection to God represents the search for the Emerald among the pegmatite. We are here in the womb of development to find Love. This is where the Muslims and Hebrews do not understand the message of Jesus. In Luke 10, Jesus reveals the answer to finding the Emerald. The two brothers, Issac and Ishmael, must learn to heal the rift between. The Quran is a book of judgment for the nonbeliever. According to Jesus in Luke 10, the story of the good Samaritan, you must love God by loving your neighbor. In this case, the Samaritan was an enemy neighbor of the Jew. His selfless act was the demonstration of Jesus message. The nonbelievers are those who do not love God and neighbor. The Quran becomes the judgment of the Muslim nation that refuses to listen to the message of their main messenger. For the Hebrew, the eyes will be opened soon. Love is the Emerald.

In the Maxims of PtahHotep (Joseph-Vizier in the 5th Dynasty Egypt), we read this:

"Be not arrogant because of that which you know; deal with the ignorant as with the learned; for the barriers of art are not closed, no artist being in possession of the perfection to which he should aspire. But good words are more difficult to find than the emerald, for it is by slaves that that is discovered among the rocks of pegmatite."

The slave to God finds the Emerald. The king receives the emerald back from the slave. The slave finds the real treasure--the journey.

RUMI - Islamic Sufi

God says, “I will buy you...your moments,
your breaths, your possessions, your lives. Spend
them on Me. Turn them over to Me, and their
price is divine freedom, grace and wisdom. This is
your worth in My eyes.” But if we keep our life
for ourself, then we lose what treasures we have
been granted. Like the person who hammered the
dagger, worth a hundred pounds into the wall to
hang a gourd upon, their great fortune was
reduced to a nail.

As it turns out, the nail of the cross.

We go back to the story in Genesis. God offered man education. The choice was to walk with Him or walk alone in the garden. We made the choice to walk on our own in toil for knowledge. In the Exodus, man continued this journey of rebellion. In Deuteronomy 4:19, God hints at a mystery of our future.

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

In Ephesians chapters 1-3, the mystery is revealed. We inherit the kingdom of God--Heaven (the universe). But, only after we are one with God in Love. Jesus mission here was to unify us back to our place of glory so that we take our rightful place back with God. Our education is complete. The point of the education was to find Love. The direction of this journey is faith, then hope, then love is revealed. 1 Corinthians 13

In Genesis, we further see the flaming sword that protects the tree of life. The sword is bias and hatred. This guards the way to ultimately finding the key to living our destiny. We must remove the bias and hatred for our neighbor (Brother) before we can unite together and receive our inheritance. The birthright is then realized through Love and Atonement. At-One-Ment. The law was only there to show the world that we are incapable of walking alone in the garden. God was walking in the garden when he discovered man was hiding. This is where we stopped walking with God. He was still walking if you notice. He has never stopped.

The kingdom of God (universe) is ruled by law. Deuteronomy is our Hitchhikers' Guide to the next steps out to the stars. This is our Exodus from the womb of development. God draws the future into our past for us to see. We are born into this temporal realm when the main root to our first womb is cut. We then develop here in the womb of the earth until we develop the other side of the tree of life. When it bears fruit, we are ready for the Exodus.

When Christ first came, The Fig tree was not in season. It already had leaves. In Matthew 24, we read that the generation that sees the leaves return to the holy land (Israel return) will witness Jesus coming in the correct season. The fruit is now good. Also, the fig tree no longer needs the fig wasp. More HERE.

In John 3, we hear Jesus relate this to baptism in the water. The body is the water. He relates this to Nicodemus and says that we must then be born into the spirit to receive eternal life. If not, we return to the water (transmigration). When we are born from above (the other side of the tree of life bears fruit), then we are ready to transpose to the other side as we cut the mortal coil.

Ecclesiastes 12:6

6 Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,
and the golden bowl is broken;
before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,
and the wheel broken at the well,
7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Who do we remember. Solomon tells us after this verse that it is the Shepherd. Jesus.

Dhammapada

1. Choices

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

We are the ox carrying the cart as the wheel of life turns. Love dispels the hate.

Hebrew Parable: Link to my blog.

Two twin brothers are in a womb, basking in the warm and nourishing environment of their caretaker. Life is progressing, but a sinking feeling comes over the twins as they realize that they are both dropping down somewhere new. They each start to wonder what the future holds. One twin senses that a new reality, better than the first, is about to be given as a gift. The other twin—the skeptic—refuses to believe in anything past the womb and tries to convince his brother that he is delusional.

The first twin says, “After we leave this world, a new reality will emerge; a reality that we never could have imagined; a reality more glorious than any we have known. We will have improved vision and there will be an infinite variety of new objects to delight the eyes. We will each stand on our two legs and be able to walk here and there with ease.”

The skeptical brother doubted this view. He says, “You are not making any sense. This is foolishness. What you see here is all there is. Get over it. We have no proof of this foolish belief. We will live here and die. That’s all; nothing more.”

Suddenly, and without warning, the fluid surrounding the two twins begins to rush away. The womb violently moves about in an unfamiliar way. The first brother disappears from sight as he vanishes into a blinding light. As he ponders the fate of his beloved bother, all he can hear is crying and wailing from outside the womb.

He says to himself, “As I predicted; a horrible death filled with pain.”

edit on 1-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I would like to offer a different explanation.

How was this a different explanation of the verse?

If Jesus did not think being one with God was a thing to be sought then maybe it isn't a thing to be strived for

No offense, but if you would like to talk about this you can start your own thread.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Actually, in reality the rift exists in the nations ie; the non Jewish religions...

I dont want this thread to turn into what it appears to be becoming with these first two replies. I respect Christianity, and Christian morality (mostly, barring gnostic dualism), but this thread is not viewing reality from that neopagan paradigm.

If you want to talk about "Christian morality", like turning the other cheek, that morality already existed in Judaism and needed no reformation. In Pirkei Avot - written some 200 years before the first gospels, it says

"What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow" and "Your house should be open wide, and you should make the poor members of your household." and "Meet every person with graciousness." among many other such statements.

But if you are to tell me that Jesus brought a whole new, world transforming doctrine of G-d the creator becoming man....umm, right. That is of pagan origin and precedes the advent of Christianity. You can find this in Hermetic literature and many other mystery cults of the ancients. Another example is the Mithraic cult of the Roman legions. It is simply not Jewish.... and it of the greatest importance to make this distinction.

First, look at this verse i quoted and which this entire thread is based on. What is Amalek? In Gematria, this name has the same value as Safuk - doubt. Spiritually, it represents a force of dissension and in the bible the first mention of Amalek is found when the Jews proceed on their journeys. Amalek is the first entity to attack them. Spiritually, as i just said this symbolizes the power of doubt in the soul which paralyzes all spiritual efforts - ie; the "journeying to the holy land". But POLITICALLY, there is such a cabal called Amalek and it is this group which has existed since ancient times which works against G-d and thus the people of Israel - the Hebrews, and their ancestors, todays Jews. Why do they fight against them? First. Understand it is not simply them they fight against, but G-d יהוה. It is this "name" - which is G-d almighty which they seek to undermine.

What youre talking about is philosophy, but what i am talking about is THE esoteric secrets of creation, which is the inner meaning of the Hebrew Torah. Anyone who has seriously delved into this subject understands that. All other religions are extraneous creations of man, 'filtered" through the influence of an archangelic intelligence. The Torah - which literally means "instruction" is not that. It is beyond all consideration of being that when one has studiously engaged in study of it.

This is a difficulty i continue to encounter when i discuss kabbalah or Torah with others who dont understand the par excellence, and unique relevance of the Torah to more than just the Jewish people, but to all mankind.

This verse i analyzed firstly is based on a commentary of Rashis (an 11th century bible commentator). Secondly, the idiosyncracies in language make perfectly clear to anyone acquainted with kabbalistic thought what is being hinted at. The deficient spelling of the word Throne and G-ds name Yah, which refers to a specific level of reality clarifies what Amalek is: both spiritually in mans soul and politically in the outer world. By necessity, the power in the soul influences the socio-political reality, but those who band together in rebellion against G-d are those who control society and thus propagate ideas, a culture and a system that restructures the spiritual spheres and thus traps mankind with the matrix of their creation.

Even Machiavelli alludes to this in his "the prince", written in 26 chapters (the value of the tetragrammaton), the 26th chapter of which discusses the "new prince", ie; the new monarch. Mans new highest 'god'. And most if not all historians attribute the modern method of government to Machiavelli.

To prove this connection further, in discourse on Livy Machiavellis only mention of a principality occurs in chapter 26. Machiavellis Discourses on Livy also has the same amount of chapters as Livys book. Thus showing that Machiavelli put esoteric consideration into the number of chapters in his books, in addition to other allusions (you can read about this in "thoughts on Machiavelli" by leo strauss)

So, philosophy is one thing. You find philosophy in every religion, and even in Judaism. But the esoteric structure and natural dynamic of reality, which in itself projects a proper philosophy and ethos into human reality is only found in the Hebrew Torah and that is the simple fact of the matter.

Judaism is the only religion which carries these principles down to the common day. Islam, although similar to Judaism in some regards undermines Torah and the purpose G-ds has for the world. Whatever mohommads position was with regard to the Jews (he tends to look favorably, and he seems to want to leave them be in Israel) the political heritage of Islam has been a moral travesty and a grave imposition on humanity. It is a GOOD thing that Islam is trying to get rid of idolatry, and i am happy and definitely support this mission of theirs. But it is exceedingly bad for them to spread their message through the sword. It is also bad that they dehumanize non-idolators like Jews and Christians (excluding catholics).

As for Christianity. It aswell has effected a world historical purpose. Pre-Christian pagan religions failed dismally to separate the idea of a wholistic unity, from a particular manifestation. They couldnt make any distinction. They treated the particular as the whole therebye distorting and sullying the whole. The Whole is all that should matter, and everything should be related to in context of the whole. Pagans did not do that..ie; Zeus, Appolo, Demeter, Dionysus, etc. They had this urge to want to treat each god as worthy of their worship. In truth, the broke the divine name and perverted their own relationship with reality by doing so; and thereby bringing sufferring into the world.

Christianity and Islam can only be reconciled through the mediating influence of Judaism - which stands between Islam and Christianity both spiritually - in balancing the strictness of Islam with the mercy of Christianitym, and geographically - the Christian West and the Islamic East.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Dear Dontreally,

Well you have me confused now. You started with scripture, I continued with scripture. You were discussing, I thought, the nature of reality. I thought I was on point, apparently you don't agree and this is your thread so I will leave what I said and the thread. I do find it amusing that you take such a superior attitude, all beliefs other than yours are pagan. Wow. Seems to me that Kabbalah is closer to gnosticism than it is the Torah and many traditional Jewish scholars disagree with it's tenants. But then again many in Kabbala teach that us non-Jews have lesser souls. I guess God made us just for amusement. Be well.
edit on 1-5-2011 by AQuestion because: Clarification

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Num 20:7-13 ‘The LORD said to Moses, “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water… Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, and the community and their livestock drank. But the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, “Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them.”

Moses only did half the job. He did not enter the promised land. We do this through Christ.

Originally posted by dontreally

Actually, in reality the rift exists in the nations ie; the non Jewish religions...

I dont want this thread to turn into what it appears to be becoming with these first two replies. I respect Christianity, and Christian morality (mostly, barring gnostic dualism), but this thread is not viewing reality from that neopagan paradigm.

If you want to talk about "Christian morality", like turning the other cheek, that morality already existed in Judaism and needed no reformation. In Pirkei Avot - written some 200 years before the first gospels, it says

"What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow" and "Your house should be open wide, and you should make the poor members of your household." and "Meet every person with graciousness." among many other such statements.

But if you are to tell me that Jesus brought a whole new, world transforming doctrine of G-d the creator becoming man....umm, right. That is of pagan origin and precedes the advent of Christianity. You can find this in Hermetic literature and many other mystery cults of the ancients. Another example is the Mithraic cult of the Roman legions. It is simply not Jewish.... and it of the greatest importance to make this distinction.

First, look at this verse i quoted and which this entire thread is based on. What is Amalek? In Gematria, this name has the same value as Safuk - doubt. Spiritually, it represents a force of dissension and in the bible the first mention of Amalek is found when the Jews proceed on their journeys. Amalek is the first entity to attack them. Spiritually, as i just said this symbolizes the power of doubt in the soul which paralyzes all spiritual efforts - ie; the "journeying to the holy land". But POLITICALLY, there is such a cabal called Amalek and it is this group which has existed since ancient times which works against G-d and thus the people of Israel - the Hebrews, and their ancestors, todays Jews. Why do they fight against them? First. Understand it is not simply them they fight against, but G-d יהוה. It is this "name" - which is G-d almighty which they seek to undermine.

What youre talking about is philosophy, but what i am talking about is THE esoteric secrets of creation, which is the inner meaning of the Hebrew Torah. Anyone who has seriously delved into this subject understands that. All other religions are extraneous creations of man, 'filtered" through the influence of an archangelic intelligence. The Torah - which literally means "instruction" is not that. It is beyond all consideration of being that when one has studiously engaged in study of it.

This is a difficulty i continue to encounter when i discuss kabbalah or Torah with others who dont understand the par excellence, and unique relevance of the Torah to more than just the Jewish people, but to all mankind.

This verse i analyzed firstly is based on a commentary of Rashis (an 11th century bible commentator). Secondly, the idiosyncracies in language make perfectly clear to anyone acquainted with kabbalistic thought what is being hinted at. The deficient spelling of the word Throne and G-ds name Yah, which refers to a specific level of reality clarifies what Amalek is: both spiritually in mans soul and politically in the outer world. By necessity, the power in the soul influences the socio-political reality, but those who band together in rebellion against G-d are those who control society and thus propagate ideas, a culture and a system that restructures the spiritual spheres and thus traps mankind with the matrix of their creation.

Even Machiavelli alludes to this in his "the prince", written in 26 chapters (the value of the tetragrammaton), the 26th chapter of which discusses the "new prince", ie; the new monarch. Mans new highest 'god'. And most if not all historians attribute the modern method of government to Machiavelli.

To prove this connection further, in discourse on Livy Machiavellis only mention of a principality occurs in chapter 26. Machiavellis Discourses on Livy also has the same amount of chapters as Livys book. Thus showing that Machiavelli put esoteric consideration into the number of chapters in his books, in addition to other allusions (you can read about this in "thoughts on Machiavelli" by leo strauss)

So, philosophy is one thing. You find philosophy in every religion, and even in Judaism. But the esoteric structure and natural dynamic of reality, which in itself projects a proper philosophy and ethos into human reality is only found in the Hebrew Torah and that is the simple fact of the matter.

Judaism is the only religion which carries these principles down to the common day. Islam, although similar to Judaism in some regards undermines Torah and the purpose G-ds has for the world. Whatever mohommads position was with regard to the Jews (he tends to look favorably, and he seems to want to leave them be in Israel) the political heritage of Islam has been a moral travesty and a grave imposition on humanity. It is a GOOD thing that Islam is trying to get rid of idolatry, and i am happy and definitely support this mission of theirs. But it is exceedingly bad for them to spread their message through the sword. It is also bad that they dehumanize non-idolators like Jews and Christians (excluding catholics).

As for Christianity. It aswell has effected a world historical purpose. Pre-Christian pagan religions failed dismally to separate the idea of a wholistic unity, from a particular manifestation. They couldnt make any distinction. They treated the particular as the whole therebye distorting and sullying the whole. The Whole is all that should matter, and everything should be related to in context of the whole. Pagans did not do that..ie; Zeus, Appolo, Demeter, Dionysus, etc. They had this urge to want to treat each god as worthy of their worship. In truth, the broke the divine name and perverted their own relationship with reality by doing so; and thereby bringing sufferring into the world.

Christianity and Islam can only be reconciled through the mediating influence of Judaism - which stands between Islam and Christianity both spiritually - in balancing the strictness of Islam with the mercy of Christianitym, and geographically - the Christian West and the Islamic East.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

The thread title says

"An analysis of Exodus 17, Verse 16"

which in itself alludes to the structure of reality...

Second, i was quoting Torah, which i know to Christians appears as much "scripture" as the rest of the bible.

The fact is: the rest of the Hebrew bible, Neviyim - prophets, and Ketuvim - writings, are merely supplementary to the Torah. The Torah is the only truly holy book in the bible.

The New Testament has nothing to do with this thread or the deep secrets of reality that that verse i quote deals with.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Its probably best not to quote long posts like that as its against forum rules (takes up alot of bandwidth)...

Youre free to believe what you want. Moses didnt enter the holy land. Youre correct. Moshiach (which contains the word Moshe) will accomplish that.. Unfortunately, Jesus didnt "enter the holy land" either. ie; he didnt effect world peace.

Like i said earlier, Yeshu and Christianity spread the word of Torah to the nations, albeit in a distorted and idolatrous form (worshipping man, limiting G-d, and somehow justifying a doctrine that outside of gnosticism makes absolutely no sense)...

I'll stick to the simple and vitaly important G-d is outside of man, and man worships only G-d. Its an eternal boundary that must exist for peace to exist. Man, cannot become G-d, nor G-d, man. We are but a ray from the luminary; not the luminary itself. Pagans fail to make this distinction.

So again, all one needs is faith and trust in G-d - the Father. Why "jesus" is necessary outside some feeble theological excuse (and i have studied the church fathers, so spare me) that G-d needed to sacrifice his son to forgive our sins is beyond me. We are all equally, and unequivocally the same before G-d. We are all Bnei Elohim. You cannot put a man before men lest that man divert the minds of all men away from the one true reality - G-d, which as the Torah - the holy book - emphasises over and over again "you shall not make masekah" representations, of G-d. As the Torah says later You saw no form".....

You cant limit G-d and unfortunatly for you you havent yet discovered the greco-roman elements within the christian tradition.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
How would you translate the other uses of the YAH in these verses? Isaiah 12:2, 38:11, Psalms 68:19, 77:12, 89:9, 94:7

Isn't this where we get the Yah form the end of hallelu-Yah (praise Yah)? Elijah? Hezekiah?

edit on 2-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Also, from a Hebrew perspective, what do you make of these two commentaries on Psalms 22?

LINK 1

LINK 2

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

First, and foremost, this isnt some guesswork of mine. Kabbalah is the ancient esoteric doctrine of the Torah.

The kabbalists regard Yah as one of the divine names. The main two divine names are YHVH and Elohim. Others are El, El Shadai, YHVH Tzvaoth, Yah.. Each signify a particular manifestation of the creator between Himself and Man. G-d in his infinite essence is simply called "Ein Sof" - the infinite. But the modes he clothes himself in are the various divine names of the Torah. Wherever they appear, it is this reality acting.

Yah as all those acquainted with kabbalistic thought know corresponds to the hidden world of Atzilut - emanation. The letters Yod Heh in the tetragrammaton refer to the Atzilut and beriyah. Atzilut is at one with the creator - hence, an "emanation" and not yet a "creation" which is what Beriah means. If you look at these two letters יה . The Yod י is a simple dot. Just a Dot. A dot which has no separate reality because it is completely subsumed and thus nullified by the presence of the infinite. ה Heh conversely has 3 dimensions. Height, Width and Depth. These are the prerequisites for a created reality. This can also be thought of abstractly as Thesis/Antithesis/Synthesis..Hence why the Heh is feminine, and appears twice in the tetragrammaton. The Yod is masculine, the Heh, feminine, and the Vav is masculine, and the final heh feminine. The upper heh is called the higher shekinah while the lower heh is the lower shekinah.

Anyways, the divine name יה symbolizes Atziluth, and thus pure wisdom. The phrase הללויה literally means "praise Yah", or, praise the creator in his wisdom. You are praising this aspect of the creator. Hence why the psalms which deals with every possible expression of human emotion always evokes this phrase of הללויה because everything is for the ultimate good. At the level of Atziluth, the world of emanation, all is at one with G-d, there is no darkness and no evil. The Psalms - Tehillim ("praises") are designed to connect the heart to this fundamental reality.

If youre curious about kabbalah contact a Rabbi and study at a Chabad house. Or go through the internet and check out the many websites. Or, learn Hebrew. It takes time but it is definitely worth the effort.

As for אליהו Eliyahu, or Elijah, this name can mean a variety of things. Eli - אלי means my G-d. Also, this name is spelt differently in other verses. Generally speaking, the rabbis explain that elijah was endowed with a very exalted soul in that his name contained three successive letters of the tetragrammaton, יהו , but as we know through scripture, Elijah was frustrated with Israels lack of observing the commandments. They left G-d, and thus his name lacked the final heh, which in Kabbalah signifies Malkuth, this world. G-ds presence was lacking in this world because the Jewish people werent performing their duty, and this caused elijah great sufferring. Likewise, Hizkiyahu - Hezekiah, was a great king and the Talmud says he could have been Moshiach. But again, he failed as the book of king explains with regard to him showing off his palace to the babylonians. He exposes Israel, and thus this world to the subversive influence of worldly ambition.
edit on 2-5-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You are aware the Gospels were written in GREEK, and not Hebrew...

I mention this of course because the early christian writers chose to impart their beliefs through the medium of GREEK, and thus a hellenistic paradigm, and not Hebrew, a Jewish paradigm.

This is meaningful to all those who appreciate the esoteric significance of language.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The mystical nature of the Hebrew aleph-bet is amazing for sure. I am particularly interested in the root meanings of Hebrew words and the morphology of these words.

For instance, Maiden also makes the words horizon, eternity, secret and hidden. For me, this is a clear picture of Jesus and the marriage supper of the lamb as seen from the Hebrew perspective of marriage. I see so many correlations with Jesus and the traditions of the Hebrew people that I am astounded that the it is missed by average Jewish reader.

First, and foremost, this isnt some guesswork of mine. Kabbalah is the ancient esoteric doctrine of the Torah.

The kabbalists regard Yah as one of the divine names. The main two divine names are YHVH and Elohim. Others are El, El Shadai, YHVH Tzvaoth, Yah.. Each signify a particular manifestation of the creator between Himself and Man. G-d in his infinite essence is simply called "Ein Sof" - the infinite. But the modes he clothes himself in are the various divine names of the Torah. Wherever they appear, it is this reality acting.

Yah as all those acquainted with kabbalistic thought know corresponds to the hidden world of Atzilut - emanation. The letters Yod Heh in the tetragrammaton refer to the Atzilut and beriyah. Atzilut is at one with the creator - hence, an "emanation" and not yet a "creation" which is what Beriah means. If you look at these two letters יה . The Yod י is a simple dot. Just a Dot. A dot which has no separate reality because it is complete sumbumed and thus nullified by the presence of the infinite. ה conversely has 3 dimensions. Height, Width and Depth. These are the prerequisites for a created reality...hence why the Heh is feminine, and appears twice in the tetragrammaton. The Yod is masculine, the Heh, feminine, and the Vav is masculine, and the final heh feminine. The upper heh is called the higher shekinah while the lower heh is the lower shekinah.

Anyways, the divine name יה symbolizes Atziluth, and thus pure wisdom. The phrase הללויה literally means "praise Yah", or, praise the creator in his wisdom. You are praising this aspect of the creator. Hence why the psalms which deals with every possible expression of human emotion always evokes this phrase of הללויה because everything is for the ultimate good. At the level of Atziluth, the world of emanation, all is at one with G-d, there is no darkness and no evil. The Psalms - Tehillim ("praises") are designed to connect the heart to this fundamental reality.

If youre curious about kabbalah contact a Rabbi and study at a Chabad house. Or go through the internet and check out the many websites. Or, learn Hebrew. It takes time but it is definitely worth the effort.

As for אליהו Eliyahu, or Elijah, this name can mean a variety of things. Eli - אלי means my G-d. Also, this name is spelt differently in other verses. Generally speaking, the rabbis explain that elijah was endowed with a very exalted soul in that his name contained three successive letters of the tetragrammaton, יהו , but as we know through scripture, Elijah was frustrated with Israels lack of observing the commandments. They left G-d, and thus his name lacked the final heh, which in Kabbalah signifies Malkuth, this world. G-ds presence was lacking in this world because the Jewish people werent performing their duty, and this caused elijah great sufferring. Likewise, Hizkiyahu - Hezekiah, was a great king and the Talmud says he could have been Moshiach. But again, he failed as the book of king explains with regard to him showing off his palace to the babylonians. He exposes Israel, and thus this world to the subversive influence of worldly ambition.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes. The NT is the revelation to the Gentile nations so it is in the language of the gentiles. The gentiles are grafted into the Olive tree while the Hebrew eyes are shut. After this period, the fig tree is brought back as a nation (1948). The fig wasp is no longer needed to pollinate the tree. It has transitioned from a domesticated fig tree to a Parthenocarpic fig tree. Propagated from the cuttings of other fig trees, a parthenocarpic fig tree is capable of spontaneous reproduction, without the constant aid of the fig wasp. The work of Christ is complete.

The eyes of Israel will be opened to Yeshua. The last time Jesus was on earth, it was not the season for fruit. The leaves were already there. The season of fruit for the fig tree has been the last 2000 years of the church age. When Yeshua returns, Israel will have its eyes opened. I have a feeling that the Muslims will also recognize Jesus as well. The reward will be given to those who love God and love their neighbor. This is the true fruit of the fig tree. Apart from loving the enemies, no salvation.

You are aware the Gospels were written in GREEK, and not Hebrew...

I mention this of course because the early christian writers chose to impart their beliefs through the medium of GREEK, and thus a hellenistic paradigm, and not Hebrew, a Jewish paradigm.

This is meaningful to all those who appreciate the esoteric significance of language.

new topics

top topics

join