It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Melancholia" And "Another Other Earth" Two 2011 movies upcoming that depict Nibiru in a differ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmokeydogg7

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by October

I don't know exactly what is coming but I definitely believe something is and something very big that will change the way we live forever.

There are alot of signs, most of them bad and devastating across the globe right now, there are alot of things as of late that just aren't making sense and you must really pay attention to all the clues and little signs.

I also think it is very important for each person to come to there own conclusion about this period of time for the human race as there are many people out there who will try to use fear and deception for there own end. It is a perilous time in history for human kind.

What signs?

Civil unrest and uprising in half of the world, the largest increase in earthquake activity in the last 100 years by far. The worst man made nuclear disaster the world has ever seen. Wars across the globe. The arctic melting at a rate catastrophic to mankind. Magnetic poles shifting by 40 miles a year. The Vatican and all world governments starting to accept the idea of intelligent life in the universe. Should I go on? Have you been living in a cave?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Seems I read somewhere in an old book about a new heaven and a new earth.
And since that same book says you don't put new wine in old skins....I suppose a new earth would be just that and not a revamped planet out of wreckage.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Civil unrest and uprising in half of the world

And this is different from any other period in history how?

the largest increase in earthquake activity in the last 100 years by far.

I'd like to see your source for that.

The worst man made nuclear disaster the world has ever seen.

Except you know...for Hiroshima, for Nagasaki...

The arctic melting at a rate catastrophic to mankind.

How do you know it is catastrophic?

Magnetic poles shifting by 40 miles a year.

Poles shift. So what?

Originally posted by HeliousHave you been living in a cave?

Have you? Judging from your alarm-ism, it would seem that way.
edit on 1-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Indeed! Here's one movie you should take notice of if you want the inside track on 2011!

But! But! NASA has to be lying. They just have to. There is no other way around it! It is disinformation! I know because they aren't saying what I want to hear!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's called trends and pop culture.

People who are just like you me, and joe blow making movies about their interest or catering to those who have an interest in the subject to make a buck.

Unicorns, Vampires, Werewolves and things of that nature are very popular as well does that mean they are coming soon or already here?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by October

I looked at the trailer for another earth and speaks of a Parallel World...which I don't think is a Nibiru reference. I could be wrong but I don't think the second one is talking about that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Iwinder
Check your local weather radar for North America, We are seeing super storms this year that cover half if not more of the Continent at one time.
This is not normal people!

Not normal but not unusual by any stretch.

The super-outbreak of 1974 covered 13 states; combined, the tornadoes cut a path 2,600 miles long. There were more tornadoes during the '74 super outbreak than during last week's, 148 vs. 130; not only were there more tornadoes but there were more stronger tornadoes than during last week's.

Not normal is correct, here its high ....very high winds daily now and we are still having winter temperatures even in May. Winter started here in late October and it is still here now in May.
I have lived here in this one city for over 50 years and this is new and this is different.
All you need is internet and radar and watch the storms march and swirl like there is no tomorrow.
Right now over the Great Lakes there are many swirls (look like hurricanes) that should not be there nor have they ever been there. At least not on a regular basis.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Oh i'm not looking for fantasy to Whet my appetite! let's roll reverse the video post you just embedded. On ATS there are thousands of videos FOR the evidence of catastrophies and intervention, but that vieo you posted does not touch me to sway to the regular convention of understanding. That is one guy talking there, doesn't wash with me buddy!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Not normal is correct, here its high ....very high winds daily now and we are still having winter temperatures even in May. Winter started here in late October and it is still here now in May.
I have lived here in this one city for over 50 years and this is new and this is different.

Is it? Show us the record highs and lows, the earliest and latest snowfalls.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Civil unrest and uprising in half of the world

And this is different from any other period in history how?

the largest increase in earthquake activity in the last 100 years by far.

I'd like to see your source for that.

The worst man made nuclear disaster the world has ever seen.

Except you know...for Hiroshima, for Nagasaki...

The arctic melting at a rate catastrophic to mankind.

How do you know it is catastrophic?

Magnetic poles shifting by 40 miles a year.

Poles shift. So what?

Originally posted by HeliousHave you been living in a cave?

Have you? Judging from your alarm-ism, it would seem that way.
edit on 1-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

Are you serious? Yes, things are now on this planet completely different from any point since you have been alive. If I have too, Ill fetch all the links and reply one by one to your arguments and make you look silly but I think we are honestly past that now, the people that realize the world are changing are no longer the "crazy" ones.

It is the people who blindly live there life disputing all that is happening around them as just being normal, wake up, deny ignorance and open your mind, I find calling people out on there own ignorance tedious and time consuming and I don't want to have to do that here but I will if I have too.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by October
Using movies to raise awareness in such a subtle way to prepare us for what may come.....

Indeed! Here's one movie you should take notice of if you want the inside track on 2011!

However I doubt there's enough fantasy in it to whet your appetite.

IRM

edit on 1/5/11 by InfaRedMan because: Link

Which was released back in 2009, a lot can change in a couple years, what was relevent then, may have changed for the better or the worse.

Plus this dude works for JPL he deals with trajectories, not pole shifts, or even solar activity ( they have highly trained individuals for that), so to my mind he is speaking out of his depth, when he deviates away from his area of speciality, especailly when, I have seen another NASA official before now be a lot more carefull about speculating on area's such as pole shift which aren't naturally in his field of expertise.

As can be observed from the image below, it becomes obvious very quickly that pole shift every 400,000 years is painfully generalised, as the image will show...

So to summerise time will tell I guess, this guy may well be completely right in everything he is saying, on the other hand he also just might be bo more clued up in some area's as the rest of us.

Oh and nobody can ever profess to know everything, especailly where science is concerned, as it is an ever changing world of wonderment

edit on 1-5-2011 by solargeddon because: Added in info about pole shift behaviour historically

edit on 1-5-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So, is it art imitating life, or the other way around? I don't know, but I DO know one thing: NASA has been ducking me for WEEKS on my interview request for my video. Even good ol' JimOberg, a member here at ATS and experienced NASA spokesman on MSNBC will NOT respond to my repeated U2U's. Don't tell me you haven't seen them my friend, because I've seen you post several times after each one.

What are you hiding Jim? What is NASA hiding? Are you afraid of anything other than a softball question? I think President Obama agrees with me on this.

We're grown adults FFS, and if there is something coming we deserve to know about it. If there is nothing we can do, fine, so be it; but I think as human beings we deserve to know the truth - whatever it is.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Is it? Show us the record highs and lows, the earliest and latest snowfalls.

Yes it is, I live to work in my garden and garden is what I do.
I check the weather every day and I look up at least 30 times a day.
I am aware of my surroundings, we don't do tv and why you ask? well because if I was busy watching some stupid "Day Time" show how could I possibly notice the weather or the storms......
Please lets keep this nice here but you can't tell me that I am not seeing what I see here.
Because I am seeing it right now and so are all our neighbours and friends.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
Oh i'm not looking for fantasy to Whet my appetite! let's roll reverse the video post you just embedded. On ATS there are thousands of videos FOR the evidence of catastrophies and intervention, but that vieo you posted does not touch me to sway to the regular convention of understanding. That is one guy talking there, doesn't wash with me buddy!

Thousands of pieces of crap does not make a single piece of gold. Truth is the truth, no matter how many or how few people are speaking it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here is the earthquake data for which I have been asked for a source, this is from the US government and I could continue on and on.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Please lets keep this nice here but you can't tell me that I am not seeing what I see here.

So, again I ask, what are the records for highs and lows, the earliest and latest snowfalls.

You are aware of observational bias and confirmation bias, correct?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Do you have a source link for that?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Helious

Do you have a source link for that?

Uhhh, yeah, earthquake.usgs.gov. ??????
edit on 1-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So, again I ask, what are the records for highs and lows, the earliest and latest snowfalls.

You are aware of observational bias and confirmation bias, correct?

Want some links about record polar melt since 1979? The worst we have ever recorded in human history, some links on mass animal extinction we have not experienced since the dinosaurs?

Do us all a favor, if you want to be taken seriously in this thread, please provide us some links containing some information that everything is perfectly fine. I can produce plenty of links all from credible resources saying the complete opposite, I don't think you can provide any...........

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Uhhh, yeah, earthquake.usgs.gov. [/quote

Great, than you can provide the direct link.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join