It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Melancholia" And "Another Other Earth" Two 2011 movies upcoming that depict Nibiru in a differ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Watch these two trailers first

www.youtube.com...

trailers.apple.com...

From the trailers, especially the first one "Meloncholia"it seems to me that with 2012 coming and all the speculation that that brings regarding the end of the world, it seems to me that TPTB are trying different avenues to make a variety of different people come to terms with what could actually be?

That's my point. Me? i think that is exactly what is happening, I think there is intervention from the guys holding all the cards, they slowly feed us the deck and i think we are in for something, I think we should be ready for it too.

Using movies to raise awareness in such a subtle way to prepare us for what may come.....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I believe May 2011 will be a month we will long remember.....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
yeah I would agree. there are so many alien and science fiction movies , tv programs out in the next year or so an agenda is being expressed.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by October

Using movies to raise awareness in such a subtle way to prepare us for what may come.....

Or you may have your head a little too deep in the conspiracy world and not be able to understand real world things such as capitalism and the free market.

I know it's fun to imagine there is some mastery going on here, and that reality can't be as mundane and boring as it really is, but the only thing your doing is keeping yourself ignorant with such nonsense.

Nothing is going to happen in 2012 that doesn't happen any other year. There will be war, famine, strife, societies rising falling, storms....earthquakes......in short, the same stuff that is happening this and every year. The only difference is that in 2012 we will have to read a thousand new ignorant posts about ever little normal hiccup and how "this is it, hold on!".

2012 will be a dreadful year for those that want to remain sand and still enjoy ATS.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by October

I don't know exactly what is coming but I definitely believe something is and something very big that will change the way we live forever.

There are alot of signs, most of them bad and devastating across the globe right now, there are alot of things as of late that just aren't making sense and you must really pay attention to all the clues and little signs.

I also think it is very important for each person to come to there own conclusion about this period of time for the human race as there are many people out there who will try to use fear and deception for there own end. It is a perilous time in history for human kind.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think its just movies this type of stuff is all over Internet so of course your gonna see movies about it

Don't read too much into this

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by October

I don't know exactly what is coming but I definitely believe something is and something very big that will change the way we live forever.

There are alot of signs, most of them bad and devastating across the globe right now, there are alot of things as of late that just aren't making sense and you must really pay attention to all the clues and little signs.

I also think it is very important for each person to come to there own conclusion about this period of time for the human race as there are many people out there who will try to use fear and deception for there own end. It is a perilous time in history for human kind.

What signs?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I see what you mean. I suppose movies can be used as a way to inform the public of what's to come or what may come; but I personally don't think anything will happen. I also hope nothing will happen because I want my ZR1!! I'm not about to die without owning and driving my first ZR1!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
Using movies to raise awareness in such a subtle way to prepare us for what may come...

It would be a very ineffective way of "preparing" people for anything, as so few people (as compared to the general population) actually watch any particular movie. In particular these movies, they will have great critical acclaim but are ultimately art-house movies that will have limited runs in the theaters. When was the last time a Lars Von Trier movie was a box-office success? Can you even name a Lars Von Trier movie off the top of your head?

And to be entirely accurate, only one of these movies seems tied in any way to the Nibiru modern-mythology.

But is that one movie preparing us for anything? The best way to answer that question is with another: is there any scientific evidence to support the existence of Nibiru?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

If I was straight forward thinking like you clearly are, I would totally agree with you and say nothing will happen, but like another poster has stated he can feel the signs. I have felt the same things and it's not just from looking too deep into the subject although i believe too many people do, or they don't do their research before posting.

I'm not one for talking nonsense to others but i have been quitely studying the Aliens And Ufo's subject for many years and things that I have read and held to myself are becoming common knowledge to people that don't even have an active interest in the subject. I'm amazed at the amount of people not just in my town or even County that are aware of the subject and have a lot of knowledge about it, that never had an interest in it before, increased awareness is what's happening i think.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Check your local weather radar for North America, We are seeing super storms this year that cover half if not more of the Continent at one time.
This is not normal people! For the past year we have been watching storms and I mean violent storms that are stretching from Texas to Northern Ontario as they march across our land.
These storms are huge and killing lots of people and maiming even more.
Be aware and take care to all here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Touche to you :-) that has completely spinned my initial post on it's head, yes the films are not big blockbusters in their own right by any stretch, not enough to influence the masses. Maybe they are just creative visions from writers that Directors want to visualise.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by October

That second movie link looks like a chick neurosis version of a great 60's movie...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Yes me and a lot of people I know have discussed the increase in intensity of the weather across the globe. I remember the Indonesian Tsunami and there was a mass of long intense covergae of it but the Earthquake in Japan and the Power Plant failure news just died a death. The frequency is increasing with these things but the media don't seem to follow them as intensely as they used to, old news?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Where the hell did you rake that trailer from!

That looks like a mean watch...!

link   
For me I believe Hollywood does do its homework, afterall where is the sense in producing a ficticious feature based on an event offering a portrayal of how said event would be realised by us the audience, should ficticious event ever become a reality (and if you can understand what I just wrote, can you please explain it to me lol ).

The film has to connect with its audience, and the best way to do so, is to make it as realistic a possibility as is possible.

No one is going to be interested in a bunch of pink elephants invading the planet, unless there is already a shema for the possible exsistence of pink elephants.

So to conclude, yes very plausible, if you think about it, there are always elements of truth in most films which is factually based, its just that it is manipulated and exaggerated for dramatic effect.

Interestingly I thought both trailers appeared rather played down, and very earthy, not trying too hard to be in your face i.e the doomsday storylines look to be the backdrop rather than the main event.

How many of these types of films do we see come out every year ???

link   
Can't a movie just be a movie? It's a science fiction movie for science fiction fans.

They make movies for people like us.

Let me ask you this. Where you prepared when 9/11 happened? Apparently TPTB warned us about that one too.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by October

You need to just see through the awful fact that they are just cashing in on peoples fears. This 2012 phenomena might be one of the most profitable ventures in history when you think about all the people cashing in on this extremely hot topic. Makes for some really cool movies though I must admit. Definitely interested in the double earth one. Thanks for the trailers

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Check your local weather radar for North America, We are seeing super storms this year that cover half if not more of the Continent at one time.
This is not normal people!

Not normal but not unusual by any stretch.

The super-outbreak of 1974 covered 13 states; combined, the tornadoes cut a path 2,600 miles long. There were more tornadoes during the '74 super outbreak than during last week's, 148 vs. 130; not only were there more tornadoes but there were more stronger tornadoes than during last week's.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by October

Indeed! Here's one movie you should take notice of if you want the inside track on 2011!

However I doubt there's enough fantasy in it to whet your appetite.

IRM

edit on 1/5/11 by InfaRedMan because: Link

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join