It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See Vids - Cosmic Journeys - Attack of the Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well it appears Hulu has the goods. Here are some AWESOME very relevant videos from a new series called Cosmic Journeys. These are all available free to all U.S. Hulu users just follow this link.

Check Attack of the Sun for some amazing footage I'm sure many have never seen.
Enjoy

"How did the universe begin? Where will it end? Are there other worlds like Earth? A groundbreaking new series combs the rubble of exploding stars and the collision of worlds in search of answers to our most searching questions about the cosmos. Original productions from SPACERIP TV in collaboration with SPACE.COM."

Saturn's Mysterious Moons - From the Cassini spacecraft comes one of the greatest photographic collections. Scientists are using it to uncover a trail of clues pointing to the energy sources and complex chemistry needed to spawn life.

Attack of the Sun - How massive solar eruptions can take aim at our high-tech society. Explores past events such as the solar storms of Halloween 2003 and 1859, and dives into the Sun to find out what causes our star to turn angry.

Alien Planets and Eyeball Earths - The hunt for planets beyond our solar system has reached a fever pitch. Scientists are beginning to envision what these worlds are like, and in the process, redefining what a planet might need to spawn life.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon May 2 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh wow! Good stuff, good stuff. Thanks for posting this!

No wonder people with no understanding of solar flares get worked up about seeing one, THEY'RE INTENSE and HUGE!

Very informative video.
edit on 1-5-2011 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes, that solar disturbance in 2003 was partly responsible for the Pittsburgh Steelers worst season in a decade, I'm still really pissed about all of that but it afforded us to draft a true franchise quarterback the following year.

Is this the right thread?

No sorry, this is a fascinating link and thanks. Even the commercials are cool. This is the best time to be alive to date!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this!! Its a great find! I'm watching the first one now. I am really excited to watch the other ones!!

top topics

join