It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather/Climate Modification- How Deep The Rabbit Hole?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I wanted to start a thread regarding weather modification and to try and compile it's uses: how often is it being used, what are the differing known and experimental techniques, who is engaging in it, what effects is it having on the planet, and what if any legislation is being offered concerning it etc.

I hope people can contribute to this thread in a positive way so that we can all learn and share and become potentially more aware of this area of manipulating the planet's weather forces and how that is being carried out in the skies above us and what that means for each and every one of us.

Here is a link to what appears a fairly legitimate site with many many links concerning weather mod. I hope people will take the time to peruse the large complialtion of info here, as well as share their own finds on this important subject.

--> Weather Modification
Weather modification has been ongoing for decades in the United States. It was perfected during the Vietnam War leading to the ENMOD Treaty signed by the United States. However, this has not stopped a whole host of weather modification programs and experiments being initiated or are now ongoing in the U.S.

These exponentially growing programs have no government or public oversight, limited oversight in a very few states which allow them, and no government or public oversight or consent for the rest of them. These programs change the climate, the micro-climates needed for watersheds, trees, and agriculture crop production. NOAA lists some of these programs but most are not listed due to their experimental nature, military classification, university experiments, and failures to notify NOAA by various states, counties, cities, weather modification companies, and private individuals and corporations who may all modifying your weather.

agriculturedefensecoalition.org...
edit on 1-5-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

join