It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Pyramidal Object hover above Turkey?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I feel for you mate .. It can be pretty exciting .. but also frustrating at the same time .. especially trying to describe the event to someone who refuses to entertain your experience for what it was / how you perceived it ..

I too (with my ex gf) have seen a light zig zagging across the sky, that couldnt have been a satellite .. but more so .. when i was at Loch Lomond one morning .. around 2am .. in complete darkness .. only the reflection of the moon glistened on the water ... I looked to the sky as i often do .. I saw a bright white light lingering above, slightly to the side of me .. it was sitting there stationary for approx 20 seconds ... (my friend was looking to the water at this point) ...
The light came down towards the water .. at a straight angle .. constant speed (not accelerating with gravity) .. no sound ... hovered above the water for about another 10 seconds ... then shot back up into the sky at an opposite angle extremely quickly .. and sat in the sky again for a bit. then shot off .. still no sound ..

My friend grabbed me .. panicking .. saying .. get me out of here .. i asked whats up .. she said .. theres something in the water .. a light, that swam towards me ... i explained it wasnt .. it was a reflection of something in the sky, and is away .. but she was too scared .. i guess the pitch black in the countryside at 2am didnt help either ...

I have had other experiences (not all UFO related)... a couple of which im still unable to explain ... one of which, i have never heard the likes of in my life .. if it wasnt me it hapened to .. i would probably struggle to believe it, hearing it from a stranger (unfortunately) ... perhaps one day, i could psych myself up to write a thread on it ...

Good luck

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

wow that looks incredible and genuine. star and flag.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatAreSpinkters

Wow thats wierd lol ive not had a close encounter with a UFO but i have had ALOT of strange things happening since i was around 2-3 years old i live in a old miners town literaly in the middle of noware so i think that makes it more likely for things to happen for some reason...anyway i could sit here typeing things thats happend to me over the years but most of it would seem like bs and not worth effort to write it all up on the website to get flamed

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Another UFO vid bites the dust.

Wrapped up and heading for the hoax bin.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
i could sit here typeing things thats happend to me over the years but most of it would seem like bs and not worth effort to write it all up on the website to get flamed

Yeah .. thats exactly how i feel .. Happy to take the time to tell anyone thats interested in the real world ... but i could spend a couple of days typing about my experience.. making sure i got it all right .. post it ... and get shot down

Just the way it goes i guess

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yea high 5 there just becouse people havnt seen something doesnt make it not real, thats why i love when alot of people bitch and moan about something and say its fake and then it turns out to be true always cheers me up...id love to make a post of all the strange things happen to me but as i said its not worth it to be flamed especialy with the ammount of time it would take me to write it all.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Good video, but I feel the last few seconds where the video zooms out needs some analysis. I see something sitting near the top of a hill/mountain, not something in the sky.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
A hotel ... Thats impossible ... I dont even believe in hotels ... It must be a UFO

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This definitely makes me wonder. I say you can rule out flares.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/611752420c36.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Why do we never get contextual info!

How did the video come into the posession of the poster?

Why have the witnesses not given their account of what they saw?

Where was this filmed and when?

What happened to the object after filming?

I tried to leave a comment on youtube asking for this info, we can't judge reliability without it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It looks like an TR-3B, don't now if someone already posted it here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sure it wasn't this?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
As I was watching this... Avast blasted out "THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED!"

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Is this a fake? i like in doncaster UK and if you look at the stars on a clear night you see a insane amount of UFO's

I live in Doncaster also. And I suspect what you're seeing is nothing but Chinese Lanterns because I've seen a great deal of them too.

There's usually at least a couple flying around almost every single night here - well, I see them almost every single night anyway. I've even seen them be set off on some occasions and I've seen some of them land after burning out also. Admittedly, they do look odd at times, especially when high up, but they are very very common in Doncaster It would seem.

You know, I was actually rang up by a relative once claiming to have seen a UFO as well, this maybe a few months ago. They understand I'm "into" these kinds of topics. Well, as It turns out I saw the exact same thing they had seen but from a different location and It was in fact one of these lanterns so I have no doubt they can easily fool people.

Anyway, It's just something to consider.

Oh, and I'm not saying all of this just to debunk you btw, I'm just brining it up as It could be a very possible conclusion as I've seen them myself from the same location you seemingly have done too.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Is this a fake? i like in doncaster UK and if you look at the stars on a clear night you see a insane amount of UFO's

I live in Doncaster also. And I suspect what you're seeing is nothing but Chinese Lanterns because I've seen a great deal of them too.

There's usually at least a couple flying around almost every single night here - well, I see them almost every single night anyway. I've even seen them be set off on some occasions and I've seen some of them land after burning out also. Admittedly, they do look odd at times, especially when high up, but they are very very common in Doncaster It would seem.

You know, I was actually rang up by a relative once claiming to have seen a UFO as well, this maybe a few months ago. They understand I'm "into" these kinds of topics. Well, as It turns out I saw the exact same thing they had seen but from a different location and It was in fact one of these lanterns so I have no doubt they can easily fool people.

Anyway, It's just something to consider.

Oh, and I'm not saying all of this just to debunk you btw, I'm just brining it up as It could be a very possible conclusion as I've seen them myself from the same location you seemingly have done too.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

Hey thanks for the reply =) yea my gf thought it was those lanterns at first but i pointed out to her theres no lantern on earth that could be that high they are literaly higher than the highest plane i have seen go past the area thats why i thought they were sattelites at first but after the ammount we can see every night theres no way they could ALL be sattelies maybe a few but most of what we see zig zag or reverse really quickly its really strange especialy when my gf constantly tells me its all rubbish and theres no aliens or UFO's when you are looking directly at ALOT of them.

P.S every year on anniversary, new year and valentines we always light a few chinese lanters so we know the rough estimate of how high they can go =)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

P.S every year on anniversary, new year and valentines we always light a few chinese lanters so we know the rough estimate of how high they can go =)

Well, I know they can go pretty high myself so I'm still slightly inclined to believe that's what was originally seen but then again, you know what you saw as you were the one to see it, not me.

Oh, and just so you know, you seeing something, since you're in Doncaster also, has seriously caused me to look up to the skies a lot more now in the hope of seeing something too. So thanks for the added motivation.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Well, I know they can go pretty high myself so I'm still slightly inclined to believe that's what was originally seen but then again, you know what you saw as you were the one to see it, not me.

Oh, and just so you know, you seeing something, since you're in Doncaster also, has seriously caused me to look up to the skies a lot more now in the hope of seeing something too. So thanks for the added motivation.

Lol no probs =)i can easily describe the distance to the objects if you want?just imagine looking at a star but it moving rapidly in diffirent directions is probly the easiest way i could describe it, also they are a bright white light not orange that we get from chinese lanters =) also lately me and my gf have seen quite alot of shooting stars the last time we looked at the sky at night i think we saw around 7 shooting stars and 16-18 UFO's just a shame they arnt as lucky as fairy tails =(

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alphacore
I've only ever seen 2 genuine and compelling UFO videos in my life. This is not one of them.

Could you explain which two videos you're referring to?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join