It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Pyramidal Object hover above Turkey?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

When you walk outside and you see tiny little ants on the ground, do you put camo on so they cant see you or try to avoid them so they cant see you? No? Why not? Probably because you have no fear of them, there's nothing they can do. We are the ants my friend.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Looks like it's on the ground to me. Check the final zoom out at the end.

Also, I agree with a previous poster... mosque
edit on 1-5-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
reply to post by EternalThought

They can't speak turkish in russia?

The title says: "Unknown Pyramidal Object hover above Turkey?"

Maybe they're confused about their location? I know, sometimes I think that I am in China, but I end in the US? Weird...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It's simply a building on the hill. Check out the end of the video for reference, you can see another buildings lights on a higher slope to the right.

I've only ever seen 2 genuine and compelling UFO videos in my life. This is not one of them.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

ho yea ! building on the ground with flickering light

it's christmas time ?

edit on 1-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Seems this / these pyramid craft have been doing their rounds ...
Was a spate of sightings, just after the blue spiral incident in norway .. one day after the next, in above the kremlin in moscow ... china .. and if memory serves correct .. USA, and others ...

It could be co-incidence they were spotted in quick succession after the spiral .. but needless to say due to the timing .. many wondered if there was a connection .. a message being sent to tptb perhaps .. although the conclusion of that theory was, the occupants are human .. not alien ..
Decades old German space programme or something to that effect .. i will have to re-read the article ..

Heres a link to what im referring to ...
I do have a lot of respect for Richard Hoagland.
That is part 3 of his overall report Spiral report, which contains the Pyramid UFO connection i speak of ... If you want a good read on the Norway spiral affair overall .. Go to Part 1 and start from there.

Here's the thread on the Norway Spiral, as a starting point for anyone that may be interested in pursuing a possible connection ..

interesting ... whatever it is .. but not necessarily a good omen (assuming at least one of the 'Unidentified Flying Pyramid' footage vidz on offer to be genuine)
edit on 1/5/11 by WhatAreSpinkters because: ... I just love editing things

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It does look to be a distant ground object, especially when there are lights off to the right seemingly higher up, those lights could just be much nearer to the camera and lower down though. On a second look, the lights off to the right are elevated and quite distant too, this is a distant ground object.
edit on 1-5-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've seen this correctly debunked somewhere as the top of a building. Can't remember where though.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

ditto.....

A structure on the ground.....maybe not a mosque......could be a hill with campfires....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I remember this one, it's not a UFO but the Green Park Resort Hotel in Kartepe Turkey.
Explained las year by SeelenJaeger, this is the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Some links with pictures.
www.icemtour.com...

www.alvistravel.com...

www.mastertatil.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
I remember this one, it's not a UFO but the Green Park Resort Hotel in Kartepe Turkey.
Explained las year by SeelenJaeger, this is the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Some links with pictures.
www.icemtour.com...

www.alvistravel.com...

www.mastertatil.com...

welp looks like that solves it. Just the reason why you should locate the spot where these people film. I got my answer thanks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Seems plausible.

Thanks freespirit.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
One thing I've never really understood about all these videos of lights in the sky is why alien spacecreaft would have lights at all.
I know why commercial aircraft have lights - its a legal requirement so that other aircraft dont accidentally run into them - but why would an alien interstellat travelling spacecraft be fitted with lights? Presumably these lights would hypothetically have been fitted in the 'factory' where the spacecraft was made.
It just seems rather odd.

It's not out of place if light is a by-product of the vessel.

Plasma illuminates in all sorts of colors.....

Juss' sayin'.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

It's not a UFO but a hotel, priceless

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Is this a fake? i like in doncaster UK and if you look at the stars on a clear night you see a insane amount of UFO's

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Is this a fake? i like in doncaster UK and if you look at the stars on a clear night you see a insane amount of UFO's

If you look a few posts up from yours you will find the answer to your question .
The "insane amount of UFO's " you are seeing are satellites .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yea i thought that aswell but ive never seen a satellite zig zag and move rapidly before in diffirent directions

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The "insane amount of UFO's " you are seeing are satellites .

Pretty bold statement .. assuming you werent actually looking at the portion of they sky at the same time as LvSLoLo ... looking from the same vantage point ...
How can you be soo certain as to what LvSLoLo was seeing, as to make such a bold claim ...

Even if you personally refuse to believe that alien beings are controlling alien crafts in our skies / space (assuming that's what we are talking about by UFOs, as opposed to the literal term they are just unidentified) ... to boldly just write off what someone says, and tell them they are seeing 100% just seeing satellites is even more absurd imo ...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nice video. It would be nice if we could see a day time shot of the same view.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatAreSpinkters

Thanks
if there is anybody else here from doncaster they could maybe back me up as i live in a part that is basicaly middle of noware, my gf and parents have also seen the UFO's in 1 night we counted 27 in around a hour and they wasnt moving in streight lines was like when you watch jets in formation but without jet movements they were way to rapid like zig zags.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join