It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and disclosure.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Obama is about to make an extremely unusual statement about National Security at 10:40 et. maybe it's about disclosure and everything I said was wrong. Cross your fingers for aliens :p

Where'd you get the extremely unusual part from? Have searched a bit but can't find anything.

Actually, some are saying it's that they've got Osama Bin Laden's body. Maybe he has Alien DNA?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Obama is about to make an extremely unusual statement about National Security at 10:40 et. maybe it's about disclosure and everything I said was wrong. Cross your fingers for aliens :p

Where'd you get the extremely unusual part from? Have searched a bit but can't find anything.

Actually, some are saying it's that they've got Osama Bin Laden's body. Maybe he has Alien DNA?

Hah. Maybe that's his excuse for the birth certificate. Or maybe he will claim he was a virgin birth and thinks he's Jesus.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I go with D: He had his family and life threatened by those pulling the strings.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

The extremely ususal part was that it interupted our Sunday night television and it wasn't announced.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
confirmed death of osama, no disclosure.

I had in the back of my mind disclosure or project blue book for a minute.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Are you bored of the disclosure topic or not? I ask because you keep claiming to be bored of it but then you are always one of the first to post when the D word is mentioned...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

C

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join