It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they printed all this money for the stimulus why haven't I seen any 20$ bills printed after 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I had to withdraw 400$ from the ATM and not one of the bills was printed after 2006.

I don't know what's up but it can't be good. Could someone explain this fluke?

edit on 1-5-2011 by ..5.. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If I withdraw a bill from 1960, it does not make it the year, 1960...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Who knows ?? Drugs ?? CIA

edit on 7/16/2010 by bjsmi2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Most countries recycle their money every 3 years. US money is the dirtiest cash in the world and soon the germs on them are more valuable than the value it represents today.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
money wasnt actually printed. It was given to the corrupt banks to pay off other banks overseas that they sold loan bundles, Corrupt banksters sold the same loan bundles to different banks around the world--sometimes 3-4 times. That is where your money went-we paid for these corrupt bankers to stay out of prison, and they get away scott free.
2000 dollars for every man woman and child in the USA of CRIMINALS --

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
I had to withdraw 400$ from the ATM and not one of the bills was printed after 2006.

I don't know what's up but it can't be good. Could someone explain this fluke?

edit on 1-5-2011 by ..5.. because: (no reason given)

Because they probably haven't actually printed the money.

The stimulus was created by TPTB to create an illusion of debt and adversity. It's the same as when there is a recession, where does the money go?

In this instance the money was generated over computers by pressing the figures on a keyboard.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
printing money cost money
they created cyber funds..out of thin air

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Good question. I work in retail and handle cash a lot. While it's not uncommon to see fresh, crisp uncirculated bills they tend to indeed be marked 2006. Never later than that.

My answer goes along with what several have already said. I'll quote Cobaltic1978 who really nailed it...

Because they probably haven't actually printed the money.

The stimulus was created by TPTB to create an illusion of debt and adversity. It's the same as when there is a recession, where does the money go?

In this instance the money was generated over computers by pressing the figures on a keyboard.

It's all an illusion.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ILL understand was just in plain paper not in bills that the 'Money was printed'..........

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think most of the new printed money was shipped by multiple pallet load to Afghanistan, Iraq, Kurdistan, and other countries that operate by bribery.

But printing money is not real dollars, it's bits in computers transferred between banks.
edit on 1-5-2011 by dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe its cheaper just to keep the 2006 date on dollars if they do actually print them.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Maybe its cheaper just to keep the 2006 date on dollars if they do actually print them.

Lol my friend, lol BIG time.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just looked through my wallet and two of the 20's were printed in 2009. Don't know what the OP is trying to say here.

Last summer I used this obscure ATM at a credit union and out popped crisp 20's from 1990
. Just found it odd, but I guess someone got rid of an old stash of bills at some point.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I talked to the lady behind the counter at my bank and she didn't know why the bills were so old. They were counting a stack of bills about five or six inches high and the edges looked pretty dingy like they had been around for a while.

Who here wants to bet that they are going to pull the current money supply and replace it with another type of currency?

They royal wedding, the birth certificate and announcing that Osama is gone.

What are the bankers doing right now?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Setting up a New World Order with a One World currency.

It's all part of the master plan. Keep the plebs poor until we beg for jobs or any kind of income.

new topics

top topics

join