It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop-circles: "Challenge in the rapeseed" - Who can take up this challenge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
On a previous thread, I exposed a close-up comparison between # rapeseed fields where crop-circles were made, see ------>Crop-circles: do you really understand what's going on in the rapeseed fields?

Before I present the challenge, just a few reminder about what was basically said in the previous thread:

Since 2005, either in France or England, we are unable to permanently bend this kind of stems. Then, we proposed to curious people to try to do it by themselves and to publish their results in pictures or video (this kind of experience must absolutely be done with the agreement of the crop’s owner)
Bending rapeseed stems in a "sustainably" way is much more complicated than it seems. To date, nobody has been able, even on a small area to demonstrate its feasibility.
However, someone or a team succeeds in 2005 and 2009 in Wiltshire, England. So, a priori , it’s a phenomenon that can be reproduced by mechanical means. Those who managed the feat with those two crop circle remain silent and don’t want their method to be communicated to the many hoaxers who continue to destroy the fields of England.
Seems like some sort of challenge: "Do as I do, if you can!”

[...]

Summary: where do we stand regarding rapeseed formations?
⇒ No one has claimed yet to be the author of neither the Golden Ball Hill nor Rutland Farm CC that are the two formations which originate the challenge.
⇒ No one has been caught making them.
⇒ No crop circle exhibits equivalent characteristics have been claimed.
⇒ No one has publicly explained the manufacturing process, with supporting evidences.

[...]

Absolutely no doubt is possible; these two crop-circle formations have not been performed under the same conditions.
Why? The maturity of rapeseed plants was nearly identical and 2010 was a very cold year, crop growth was slowed. The parameters that differ most are in the tools used, as, in one of the formation, they have clearly left their tracks, while in another; these tracks simply did not exist.
You might imagine that maybe some sort of large and soft rolls have done a clean job. In this case, try it by yourself and watch over plant’s reactions.
See if they do not fall, if the bent stem basis exists and persists, see if the strength of your weight does not break them, if your feet have, on the stems, no impact either ... and show publicly and in a clear way the result on the net.
We are very interested and would ideally like a report covering the whole experience until the harvest time. [Appendix #1: Challenge in the rapeseed]

--------------------------------------------------------

Now, here's the 21 pages experiment protocol...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are two direct download links for the PDF:

Divshare direct link

Culture-crop direct link

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Rapeseed Crop Circle 29-4-2011

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sources and references:

Culture crop (in French):
Main page
Golden Ball Hill crop circle page
Rutlandsfarm crop circle page
Wiltonsuite crop circle page
Challenge in the rapeseed field original French page

Touraine & Insolite French forum
Main page

Zef Damen Crop Circle Reconstructions
Main page

FGK Archives (in German)

Lucy Pringles website (pictures)

VECA report (in French)

Special thanks to "Mikerynos" the French webmaster of the "Tourain Insolite forum" who created this experiment report and to Anne Moro and William Betts, the webmasters of the French site "Culture-crop".

Translation from French to English by myself.
edit on 1-5-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Many thanks for this elevenaugust ... please please keep up your good work ...

It is a shame there are fakes to begin with, and that science has to focus so much energy and resources on working out which ones are genuine, before being able apply their science, and learn from the genuine ones.

I have not read your posts in this thread yet, as i need food first .. but i know your work from the other thread.
Although i have no doubt it will be an interesting read, for me, there is no debate anymore ... and like me, i am sure you would far prefer to spend your time learning from the genuine circles, as opposed to learning and teaching how to scientifically determine the fakes from the genuines ..
I do lean towards the aliens, mainly, because, i am already convinced of their presence anyway ... so quite easy for me to attribute it to them ..
I appreciate you dont publicly share this view as such ... but all the same .. it is utterly frustrating you even have to spend time separating the fakes from the genuine ones (as seems to be the case with most topics of this nature)
edit on 1/5/11 by WhatAreSpinkters because: (no reason given)

top topics

join