It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii UFO's messing around,April 2011...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I know i have posted threads about myself not liking using YOUTUBE for these videos but this one really caught my attention...I mean I still dont like using YouTube as a main source for videos but 1 or 2 wont hurt...Let me know what you think...Im not saying they are or arent UFOs but sure looks suspect if you ask me...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
I know i have posted threads about myself not liking using YOUTUBE for these videos but this one really caught my attention...I mean I still dont like using YouTube as a main source for videos but 1 or 2 wont hurt...Let me know what you think...Im not saying they are or arent UFOs but sure looks suspect if you ask me...

With the amount of technology at our finger tips increasing more and more, my belief in UFO/ET correlation is starting to dwindle. Anonymous filmers i just cant trust now. Cameras and technology have done that now. Glowing balls of light dont cut it unfortunately and im not sure what will. Unless I experience it myself, and not just a light i see in the sky, I want the damn thing parked on my front lawn and stay put while i call the media and every other damn soul I ever knew or slept with in my entire life.

With all that said, the little UFO pilot inside me screams "interesting vid". My interest will never die, it just gets fainter with ever vid.
Thanks for sharing

PS ALso its kind of enjoyable to watch, the lights are kind of pretty. Like a little dance of lights.
edit on 1-5-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

link   
Quite a cool video ... And they're hovering around ... to & fro ... I would like to hear people's opinions on these ... Finally a video with minimum shaking and swearing! Just the way I like my UFO related videos ...

S & F for you!

link   
The way they just disappear suggests fake. Even when the lights "go out" you should still be able to see the craft no? Plus no real discernible point to their display. My two cents.....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

That version has been "mirrored" from the original.

A month or so ago, the original was posted, as a thread OP. The MAKER of the video joined ATS....he did the whole thing on his computer. The original, on the YouTube member's channel, has his comments explaining it.

THIS is the problem, with YouTube!!! Even when something like this, already explained and shown to be CGI...others come along, and just "wash, rinse, repeat"....the cycle never ends....the cycle of inanity...

I might find the older thread....will try searching "Hawaii" and "UFO". Did you do that already?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Found it!

THIS post, by "DavidLTG" (Same as his YouTube name): www.abovetopsecret.com...

THIS thread: Page 3.

SAME thread, Page #1: 5 UFOs - Oahu Hawaii 4-8-2011 over Makua military reservation.

Case closed.

Oh....and, BTW....I searched exaclty as I suggested, above. Hawaii UFO

Just those two "words"...got many hits, for ATS threads, all about the same video......

edit on 1 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
They found Obama's Certificate.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Hi,

This one looks fake to me for two reasons.

Firstly, the orbs don't look right like the other videos. They lights flicker on and off.

And the person who took the video was pretty close from where the orbs appeared. He would or should have investigated the area himself or phoned the authorities which I doubt he did.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Through most of this clip I thought the objects were focused light beams against a window. Kept waiting for one of them fly into a cloud and illuminate it from the inside, and then near end, one DID!

edit on 1-5-2011 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
before any of you pour anymore heart and belief into this, ill tell you it's fake, the guy who made it said so.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
Plus no real discernible point to their display. My two cents.....

Ha! While watching it I pretended to be the alien pilots, saying, "Okay, you zoom up there, then down there. Number 5, you move close to 3, then blink your lights..."

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

Quiet honestly, I kinda think they aren't ever messing around.
It looks like patterns, like a star system.
Eh, like constellations?

I'm gonna copy them down on a piece of paper when I get back from lunch/dinner.

Maybe we can discover something.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
One other thing id like to mention about these type of videos is that when i go out in my car ive usually got a destination in mind, and im sure if aliens are going for a little fly about in there ufo's they would have a destination aswell, not fly backwards and forwards for 10 mins just seems silly to me.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Do you wish to contact "DavidLTG" over at YouTube, and let him know about this latest copyright infringement, or shall I??

He got YT user "EverLookUp" to remove his (David's) video, because of the copy infringement.

These Asian sources (besed on the text on the screen) are also in violation. N'est pas??

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
One other thing id like to mention about these type of videos is that when i go out in my car ive usually got a destination in mind, and im sure if aliens are going for a little fly about in there ufo's they would have a destination aswell, not fly backwards and forwards for 10 mins just seems silly to me.

Well, that's what happens when aliens get a hold of some of our weed.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
PEOPLE, ITS FAKE. THERES NO MORE DISCUSSION HERE LOL

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by gdaub23

That version has been "mirrored" from the original.

A month or so ago, the original was posted, as a thread OP. The MAKER of the video joined ATS....he did the whole thing on his computer. The original, on the YouTube member's channel, has his comments explaining it.

THIS is the problem, with YouTube!!! Even when something like this, already explained and shown to be CGI...others come along, and just "wash, rinse, repeat"....the cycle never ends....the cycle of inanity...

I might find the older thread....will try searching "Hawaii" and "UFO". Did you do that already?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Found it!

THIS post, by "DavidLTG" (Same as his YouTube name): www.abovetopsecret.com...

THIS thread: Page 3.

SAME thread, Page #1: 5 UFOs - Oahu Hawaii 4-8-2011 over Makua military reservation.

Case closed.

Oh....and, BTW....I searched exaclty as I suggested, above. Hawaii UFO

Just those two "words"...got many hits, for ATS threads, all about the same video......

edit on 1 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Please contribute to the ongoing discussion ^^

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join