It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I want to keep this a simple question. What do you believe regarding the UFO/alien phenomenon? Give me your best answer possible.
edit on 1-5-2011 by davidwaters84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

Is that it???

How about you terll us first and then maybe some of us will actually take the time too.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
No, coz i done it last week

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I believe that 90% of the ufo's people see are rc's, night skydivers using LED's .night hang gliders, also using LED's, Chinese lanterns , satellites and weather balloons , the other 10% would be unexplained. We are definitely not alone in this universe , anyone who believes we are the only ones in the cosmos,is a fool.

edit on 1-5-2011 by bdb818888 because: I was picking my nose

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Read all my threads and posts and you will know

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
I want to keep this a simple question. What do you believe regarding the UFO/alien phenomenon? Give me your best answer possible.

I believe that aliens visited earth thousands of years ago and genetically modified a monkey or a primitive man.
And mans interpretation of god is misunderstood as a man in the sky rather than another advanced civilization of beings visiting earth.

I also believe that these "aliens" are from another dimension or higher vibrational frequency than ours.

There you go, you did ask.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I believe that advanced craft are (and have been) flying in our atmosphere, and that they probably don't originate from anyplace on Earth.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think that in an Earth..that is one of many planets in our solar system, that is one solar system of billions of solar systems in a galaxy that is one of 100s of billions of galaxies in a Universe that is possibly one two or more universes and claim...we are the only ones here is extremely foolish, self centered and ignorant. To then claim we are the only intelligent life in the mist off all that...and therefore if we haven't discovered a way to travel to other planets that contain life then no other "being" would be able to either...is extremely prideful, ignorant and small minded. To look at all that and exclaim "we know all!" "there is nothing out there which we cannot explain!" "there is nothing out there that I cannot understand!" "there is no supernatural...or natural, other than us!" is very much like a colony of ants...laughing at another colony of ants for telling them "humans stepped on our ant hill."

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
it just makes me wonder if science can truly achieve such a feat to travel the stars like we assume they can.

or if any civilization can survive a million years with such technology

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sure life exists out there somewhere 1000's of light years away. Are they or have they been here? no.

Theres a limit to what the inventive imagination can become reality. Otherwise every planet around a sun would be populated by life, perfect serenity throughout the cosmos becuase of alien knowledge. Nothing would be impossible. But its not like that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There has to be alien life forms teaming in the universe, unless their is some bizarre cosmic mystery we are not in on. Have they been here? Their is no concrete evidence and nothing that can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they have. They may have tinkered with our planet in the past based on paintings and what not, but that seems to have been a long time ago. It seems they have abandoned us.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Yea, we would have seen pictures of them or something.

edit on 1-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Yea, we would have seen pictures of them or something.

And thats you're evidence to chastise me, a crappy picture..LOL

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The general thought that we are not alone in the Universe, seems to be the response from most people when asked this question. I personally believe other advanced life exists elsewhere in the Universe much like ourselves. I believe since we are advanced life in the Universe, and we travel through space already, the likelihood of other advanced life in the Universe existing just like us, also traveling through space, seems likely.

Could other advanced life be about 100 or so years more advanced than us in space travel and be able to achieve longer distances than us?

I believe we must have been discovered or explored by other advanced life at one point in our History or currently.

Could there be remains of primitive life in our Solar System on other Planets and Moons? Maybe.

Or could there be life on other planets or moons in our Solar System? Right now? Possibly. Fishing on Saturn's moons anyone?

Now all the Ancient Alien Theory's and Conspiracy Theory's from the 40's-Present, I'm not too strong of a believer anymore; most stuff has been debunked, i.e. Travis Walton, Astronauts retracting their words. There are a few bits and pieces that I don't think have been debunked out of those two topics, like the Pyramids at Giza and a few of other Ancient Sites around the world, UFO sightings such as Roswell, Washington DC sighting, and few other sightings will still keep me intrigued, but that is about it.

Former Presidents or other "credible" whistle blowers making statements hinting at a cover up, at one point seemed like a big deal, but over the years it just becomes more of something they said and not really fact. Bill Clinton and Canada's Former Prime Minister come to mind. I just don't see any follow up stories to any of the major claims that pop up from time to time. Most often UFO/Alien stories will hit big and die off, and then there will be something new 6 months down the road. It's just this non-stop cycle, and yet we still discover more and more in space and on Earth. Scientist are still developing new experiments, testing new theories and breaking the bounds of ordinary science everyday.

So are being visited? Quite possibly. Could they be from a different dimension? Quite Possibly. Could there be allied visitors? Possibly. Do I believe everything I hear on the subject? Not really, but I try to keep an open mind.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am not sure the answer to this, but my best guess would be as follows. The UFOs are most likely the watchers of Enoch.

Genesis 6 from the best translation written:

1 When men began to increase on earth, and daughters were born to them, the divine beings saw how be beautiful the daughters of men were and took wives from among those that pleased them...4 It was then, and later too, that the Nephlilim appeared on earth--when the divine beings cohabited with the daughters of men, who bore them offspring. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.

In the book of Enoch, the divine beings (watchers) contact Enoch (Thoth/Hermes) with a petition to God for forgiveness of their error. God responds with the judgment on their pride against Him.

Chapter 12

1. Before these things Enoch was hidden, and no one of the children of men knew where he was
hidden, and where he abode, and what had become of him.
2. And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the holy ones.
3. And I, Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the
Watchers called me--Enoch the scribe--and said to me: 4. 'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, †declare† to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: 5. And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as †they† delight themselves in †their† children, 6. The murder of †their† beloved ones shall †they† see, and over the destruction of †their† children shall †they† lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall ye not attain."'

Chapter 13

4. And they besought me to draw up a petition for them that they might find forgiveness, and to
read their petition in the presence of the Lord of heaven.
5. For from thenceforward they could not speak (with Him) nor lift up their eyes to heaven for
shame of their sins for which they had been condemned.
6. Then I wrote out their petition, and the prayer in regard to their spirits and their deeds
individually and in regard to their requests that they should have forgiveness and length of
days †.
7. And I went off and sat down at the waters of Dan, in the land of Dan, to the south of the west
of Hermon: I read their petition till I fell asleep.
8. And behold a dream came to me, and visions fell down upon me, and I saw visions of
chastisement, and a voice came bidding (me) I to tell it to the sons of heaven, and
reprimand them.
9. And when I awaked, I came unto them, and they were all sitting gathered together, weeping
in ’Abelsjâîl, which is between Lebanon and Sênêsêr, with their faces covered.
10. And I recounted before them all the visions which I had seen in sleep.

Chapter 14

4. I wrote out your petition, and in my vision it appeared thus, that your petition will not be
granted unto you throughout all the days of eternity, and that judgement has been finally
passed upon you: yea (your petition) will not be granted unto you.
5. And from henceforth you shall not ascend into heaven unto all eternity, and in bonds of
the earth the decree has gone forth to bind you for all the days of the world.

The watchers were removed from their power to ascend to Heaven. Since this time, they have duped mankind into seeking the knowledge necessary to reascend into heaven. What we are likely seeing in the UFO phenomenon is technology developed to regain the vessel necessary to reach heaven once again. The manipulation of DNA is an attempt to create a vessel of life to possess for movement. The whole aim of the fallen angels is creation of their own making to escape the judgment of God.

God gave the inheritance of the Heavens to man. This is what we receive with Christ when the fallen angels are sent to the abyss.

Originally posted by davidwaters84

edit on 1-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I believe that 90% of the ufo's people see are rc's, night skydivers using LED's .night hang gliders, also using LED's, Chinese lanterns , satellites and weather balloons , the other 10% would be unexplained. We are definitely not alone in this universe , anyone who believes we are the only ones in the cosmos,is a fool.

edit on 1-5-2011 by bdb818888 because: I was picking my nose

I think this is true, but my take on the remaining 10%. From those, I'll comment about the "spaceship"-looking ones of the highly regarded cases, such as Kelly Cahill. Merely YouTube or Google her, if unfamiliar.
Since more of those kinds have been seen coming in and out of earths oceans, I -think- those intelligences have bases there. They could be ETs who have been here for eons, (so I guess they wouldn't be ETs anymore) or they use stargate wormholes to galacticaly come and go, --as well-- . Orrrrrrrr they are (or also) from far in Time. I suspect they could be technologically interdimensional.
Also, obviously we have highly advanced exotic aviation and space technology flying around from the blackbudget blackworld. Which is mistaken for anomalous ufos.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I believe that some of the people who report the relatively incredible UFO sightings are describing actual events in reasonably accurate terms. In other words, there actually are some kind of apparently solid, intelligently controlled objects flying around from time to time that can do things of which acknowledged man-made objects are incapable.

Beyond that, I speculate - although believe might be too strong a word - that some of the objects are of non-human origin, or that a non-human intelligence is in some way involved. To me this seems like a not unreasonable explanation for some of the phenomena documented in the literature.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That photo of UFOs over Washington is a reconstruction, not the real thing. It's 2.30 am and I'm too tired to find the proof but I will tomorrow if necessary.

I believe that UFOs are both secret military craft and multi-dimensional. Who exactly is travelling from other dimensions I couldn't say.
edit on 1-5-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think we should get rid of the meaning that life may exist out there and may be older than us. Not because it is true or not, but because there is no proof. Most likely, there is life out there somewhere, but is "it" more advanced than us? We'll maybe know someday. I think we have for too long equaled "may exist" and "may be older than us" to "they are here and their technology is way beyond ours" for too long.

This doesn't mean that the UFO- and abduction phenomenon is false or hallucination to the people it happens to, only that there are other possibilities as well. For instance, UFO's are reported worldwide, but why do we see them - that is - if they are aliens from another planet? Why don't they just cloak themselves? I'm to believe they've crossed mind crushing distances, but do not know how to hide from us?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

aliens are visiting earth for the main purpose of studying life on other planets

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join