I am not sure the answer to this, but my best guess would be as follows. The UFOs are most likely the watchers of Enoch.
Genesis 6 from the best translation written:
1 When men began to increase on earth, and daughters were born to them, the divine beings saw how be beautiful the daughters of men were and took
wives from among those that pleased them...4 It was then, and later too, that the Nephlilim appeared on earth--when the divine beings cohabited with
the daughters of men, who bore them offspring. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.
In the book of Enoch
, the divine beings (watchers) contact Enoch (Thoth/Hermes) with a
petition to God for forgiveness of their error. God responds with the judgment on their pride against Him.
1. Before these things Enoch was hidden, and no one of the children of men knew where he was
hidden, and where he abode, and what had become of him.
2. And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the holy ones.
3. And I, Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the
Watchers called me--Enoch the scribe--and said to me: 4. 'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, †declare† to the Watchers of the heaven who
have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken
unto themselves wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: 5. And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as
†they† delight themselves in †their† children, 6. The murder of †their† beloved ones shall †they† see, and over the destruction of
†their† children shall †they† lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall ye not attain."'
4. And they besought me to draw up a petition for them that they might find forgiveness, and to
read their petition in the presence of the Lord of heaven.
5. For from thenceforward they could not speak (with Him) nor lift up their eyes to heaven for
shame of their sins for which they had been condemned.
6. Then I wrote out their petition, and the prayer in regard to their spirits and their deeds
individually and in regard to their requests that they should have forgiveness and length of
7. And I went off and sat down at the waters of Dan, in the land of Dan, to the south of the west
of Hermon: I read their petition till I fell asleep.
8. And behold a dream came to me, and visions fell down upon me, and I saw visions of
chastisement, and a voice came bidding (me) I to tell it to the sons of heaven, and
9. And when I awaked, I came unto them, and they were all sitting gathered together, weeping
in ’Abelsjâîl, which is between Lebanon and Sênêsêr, with their faces covered.
10. And I recounted before them all the visions which I had seen in sleep.
4. I wrote out your petition, and in my vision it appeared thus, that your petition will not be
granted unto you throughout all the days of eternity, and that judgement has been finally
passed upon you: yea (your petition) will not be granted unto you.
5. And from henceforth you shall not ascend into heaven unto all eternity, and in bonds of
the earth the decree has gone forth to bind you for all the days of the world.
The watchers were removed from their power to ascend to Heaven. Since this time, they have duped mankind into seeking the knowledge necessary to
reascend into heaven. What we are likely seeing in the UFO phenomenon is technology developed to regain the vessel necessary to reach heaven once
again. The manipulation of DNA is an attempt to create a vessel of life to possess for movement. The whole aim of the fallen angels is creation of
their own making to escape the judgment of God.
God gave the inheritance of the Heavens to man. This is what we receive with Christ when the fallen angels are sent to the abyss.
Originally posted by davidwaters84
I want to keep this a simple question. What do you believe regarding the UFO/alien phenomenon? Give me your best answer possible.
1-5-2011 by davidwaters84 because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)