It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Before we dive into this topic, I'd like to say this before we start. I am not a Christian, I've heard some of the verses of the bible, but I don't follow it. This is just a mere symbolic suggestion I'd like to state.
Nibiru, we've all heard of it. I've heard of this one book by Andy Lloyd called 'The Dark Star'. It is based on Zechariah Sitchins 'The Twelth Planet'. I'd like you all to read it.

The Dark Star
I've just breezed past it in about 20 minutes.

Now comes the religious part.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in the last book of the New Testament of the Bible, called the Book of Revelation of Jesus Christ to Saint John the Evangelist at 6:1-8. The chapter tells of a scroll in God's right hand that is sealed with seven seals. Jesus Christ opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth the four beasts that ride on white, red, black, and pale horses which each symbolize Conquest, War, Famine and Death, respectively

en.wikipedia.org...

Quoted from Wikipedia... The quotation insn't the important part. In the article, The Dark Star, it states that there are the binary dark star and its other six planets. Then there is also Nibiru that is orbiting around the Dark Star. Lets look at this symbolicaly. Nibiru could symbolize the scroll in God's hand. The dark star and its six planets could symbolize the seven seals. Take a look in Libya, there is conquest. War developing. Death in the Middle East. No famine that I know of.

Like I stated these are my beliefs. Could the end of the world be happening under our noses? Or could it be coming just around the cornrer?
State what you believe.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There is also a movie called Dark Star www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

I feel you're post is too brief to be making statements and replies without your supporting facts and evidence to what your OP is about.

I personally don't place much credence in ancient prophecies/scripture/bible codes relating to this matter. I am not qualified to interpret such things and will not rely on other peoples interpretations.

Personally, I want to believe that ET had a hand in putting us on to the path of advancement through tech and science. Is there proof? If you take ancient civilizations scriptures/diagrams/writings at face value, then yes. Scientifically, no. It's a hard one to call.

Regarding a binary star to our sun/tenth planet, feel free to check out my thread on the subject below.

Do we live in a biinary star system?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Well I was in a rush to make this. But I don't want to feed others my own opinions. I want others to get an idea of what I'm thinking.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying. But I haven't read "The Dark Star" or the Bible so can't really comment on your idea....
I am however interested in the idea of us being in a binary system or having a tenth planet. I don't really see any impending doom however...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No famine that I know of.

The uprising in Egypt was started due to a rise in the price of food.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

ALS
edit on 1-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think it is of some interest that the book of Revelations which you are quoting here has been disputed for many years. The dispute among theologians is whether it should be taken literal or figurative. But to me the interesting dispute is who actully wrote the book. It is claimed that John at Patmos wrote it. However the Freemasons according to Albert Pike claim that its origins are one of the old books of Egypt. He claimed that it was plagerized and added to the Christian Bible. Since the Freemasons believe this is one of their books they take it very seriously. Some things I have read suggests they believe that it is their duty to bring it about. Knowing this events start making sense and bizarre actions now become sensible.People have questioned is it a planet, brown star, comet? Personally without being a scientist would tend to believe a star. I am not a religious person. I am a believer of the ancient writings and warnings that are now being discussed. I was a believer in aliens and ancients when being a believer wasn't cool.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Yes I understand what you are saying. I now blieve in the ancient writing too, because of a couple of vital things I've saw.

top topics

join